My Fated Omega

By thaiboiis27

This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Bea... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 17

6.8K 301 11
By thaiboiis27

Beam POV

It's lunch time and I decided to go to the Engineering faculty to meet Forth today. Pha has been taking really good care of Yo so I have more time spend to with Forth. I'm even letting Yo stay at Pha's apartment some nights, with a lot of rules of course. 

I noticed, though, that since this morning, Forth has been extra clingy to me and I don't know why. 

I arrive and he orders our food before sitting down next to me and pulling me close to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into my neck taking in my scent. I feel his leg shaking uncontrollably while he continues to cling to me.

"Baby are you okay?" I turn towards him and look up. He just nods before pulling me into him again. 

"Wow Forth. No need to be so clingy to Beam. He's not going anywhere." Lam tried to tease him but was met but an unwelcoming glare instead. He swallowed hard before averting his gaze. 

I see Park make his way to the table with lunch for Lam and himself. "Hey guys. Beam it's been a while." He goes to pat me on the shoulder but Forth slaps him hand away and tries to bring me closer to him. I end up sitting on his lap while he holds onto me tightly for the rest of the lunch.

"Baby are you sure you're okay?" I ask caressing his cheek before I leave. He leans into my touch while both of his hands are wrapped around my waist pulling me to him tightly.

"Yeah. I'm okay." He breathes out. I look at him worried and he just reassures me that he is fine. 

"Okay. I'll pick you up after your class today okay?" He nods again burying his face into my neck. Okay what is wrong with him? I leave and head to my faculty. 

I sit down in class and wait for Pha and Kit. I see them enter and sit next to me. "Hey guys? Forth has been acting really strange all day."

"Strange how?" Pha looks interested.

"I don't know. He's just been really clingy to me. I know he's usually clingy but this is way more than usual."

"Are you sure you're not just exaggerating?" Kit tries to tease.

"Maybe... I don't know. Something seems off." 

They go with me after class to the engineering faculty to see what I'm talking about. When we get there, Forth immediately makes his way to me and embraces me tightly while burying his face in my neck. I turn around to talk to Pha and Kit and he stands there tightly embracing me from behind like I'm going to disappear. 

Kit looks like he had a realization and went to lean in to whisper to me when he's met by an evil glare and growl from Forth. I look up confused. 

"Baby it's okay. It's just Kit." He still pulls me closer to him. Kit grins at the scene. Okay he definitely knows what's going on.

"Hey Beam. When was the last time you went into heat?"

I was confused by the question but tried to answer. "Its been a while. I think a year probably. Why?" Now Pha is also smirking. He's obviously caught on to what Kit is thinking. 

"Guys what's going on?"

"You're in heat. I know you don't get them anymore but think about it. Your alpha still smells your pheromones when you're going into heat. He must be intoxicated by it." I look up at Forth who is still clinging to me. No wonder he is so possessive today. I give them the sign that I get it now before they leave us.

I turn to look at Forth and wrap my arms around his neck, "Hey let's go home okay?" I whisper in his ear and he nods before we walk to my car.

Forth POV

I don't know why but Beam has smelt exceptionally wonderful all day. His honey scent is intoxicating me while I'm around him. I can't help but cling to him and inhale his pheromones and scent deeply. When he came for lunch I felt like I just couldn't get enough of him. When Park tried to touch him, I almost snapped his neck just for looking at my Beam. I don't know what's going on with me today. All I know is I'm having a hard time controlling myself. 

I want him

I want him

I want him

I want him

When I heard Kit explain about Beam's heat I understood. We've been together for barely a year and he hasn't had it this whole time. I understood why I was so clingy. His pheromones from his heat were too much for me. I could barely keep it together the entire car ride. 

Once we were inside his apartment I immediately threw my stuff down and brought him into my embrace again. I was starting to lose my sense of reason when he looked up at me with his beautiful eyes. 

I leaned down and kissed him softly. He slid his hands through my hair and pulled me closer to him causing me to deepen the kiss. I felt like I needed to devour his mouth. I could tell he was out of breath but I couldn't stop. I carried him to the bed and placed him there softly not breaking the kiss. I started to unbutton his shirt before sliding it off his shoulders. I let go just to remove my shirt them jumped on him again. I started to trail kisses down his jaw before biting and sucking on his neck roughly.

"Ahh Forth wait." I growled at his soft moan and bit him harder. I teased his nipples and his body jolted up from the sensation. The more turned on he got the more arousal and suffocated I felt from his smell. 

I couldn't take it anymore and felt myself practically snap but I was holding it in. Slowly Forth. Breathe

I removed his pants and boxers as well as my own before kissing him again. Our lengths rubbed together while our bodies were pressed to each other. I thought I had it until control until he looked up at me with misty eyes. His face was flushed and his hair was a mess as he tried to catch his breath. He reached his arms out for me before whispering "More"

I snapped and flipped his body over roughly before pressing my manhood against his hole. "Wait Forth you didn't-AHHHHHH" I slammed into him deeply and roughly. I couldn't hold it. I lifted his waist up to gain more access and continued to ram into him hitting his sweet spot with every thrust. 

"Too much Mhhhhhhnnnnn..... so good Ahhhhnn." I watched him clutch the sheets tightly until his knuckles turned white but I couldn't stop. 

"Ahh please.. I-AHH.. I'm.. cumming." I felt his hole clench around me as he came all over the sheets. I came inside of him but didn't stop. I didn't even give him a chance to breathe while I kept pounding into him faster and harder than before. 

"Mhhhh wait... too much.... can't breathe." Before he could come down from the high of his climax I felt his body shake again and knew that he was coming again. He came and I kept going before releasing inside of him with a groan. I started to bite and suck his back before pulling out and turning him over to lay on his back. He looked exhausted.

"No more.." He mustered out. 

"Baby I'm not done yet. I need more." I slammed back into him holding his waist tightly as I thrust hard. 

"Ahhhh please... no more.... Ngghhhh" He reached his arms out and clung to my body. I kept pounding into him while I bent down to kiss his swollen lips. His nails dug into my back as I mercilessly rammed into him. After we both came again I pulled him to sit on my lap still inside. 

"AHHHHH so deep." He rested both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Ride me baby." He did what I said and started to move his hips. I thrusted upwards to meet his movements.

"Ahh Forth please.... I can't... Mhnnnn.. so good...."

"Beam baby.. ah.. I love you" I kissed him deeply until he came again. I pounded even faster to finish inside of him. His hole was overflowing with my cum. 

I laid him back down on the bed. I kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks, eyes, and then a peck on the lips. I could see he was fighting to keep his eyes open. I wanted more but I needed to be reasonable. Instead, I pulled him to lay on top of me and he snuggled into my chest. I let him sleep while I didn't pull out. I slept not long after.

Beam POV

I woke up feeling weird. It wasn't even light outside yet. I looked up to see Forth sleeping underneath me. I went to move when I realized his manhood was still inside of me. I couldn't help but clench around it and I felt it twitch. I looked up to see Forth open his eyes. I blushed before smacking him. "Why didn't you pull out?"

"More" he said before slamming my hips down into his length. I threw my head back and screamed loudly while he kept going. By the time he was done with me I couldn't feel anything and passed out. 

When I woke up the sun was shining through the curtains. I went to get up when I couldn't even move my bottom half. I saw Forth staring at me when I attempted to sit up. 

"Baby?"

He looked so guilty. "I'm sorry." He looked away not meeting my gaze. 

"Baby come here." He shook his head so I had to drag myself over to him. I tried to get him to look at me but he wouldn't budge. "I'm okay."

He scoffs. "Okay? You can barely walk!" He had a point but I wasn't mad. How could he control his instincts when my pheromones were out? I crawl into his lap and wince while I sit up. I place both my hands on his face and turn it so he meets my gaze. "I'm really not mad. I know you couldn't help yourself. You're my Alpha after all." I smile cutely at him before he buries his face into my neck.

"You're really not mad at me?" 

"Of course not." I bury my head into his neck too and inhale his scent. Cool ocean breeze. Just what I need. I stroke his hair until he's calmed down while sending out a comforting aura to soothe him. He helps me bathe and get dressed before we eat breakfast. 

"You really wanna go to class today?"

"I need to. I can't skip." 

I let him carry me to the car before he drives me to my faculty. He has to carry me into my faculty. Pha and Kit's jaws drop when they see us like they can't believe what's happening. Forth is blushing from all the stares and I'm just giggling at him. So cute.

He carefully places me down once we reach my seat. 

"Seriously" Pha rolls his eyes.

"What? Of course I need my husband to carry me around." Forth blushes more and turns his head away.

"So you admit you're the wife" Kit retorts. 

"Of course. He IS my alpha." Now they both roll their eyes while I kiss Forth before he leaves. I sigh. I'm so lucky

_____________________________________________________

Hi guys. Another update for you. Let me know what you think. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 26.2K 96
2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he returned 7 years later. the characters belo...
41.6K 2.2K 14
Just like the name suggests , it's Just a ForthBeam fanfiction ♥️ But here, Forth is broken and Beam is a healer. Will they end up together??? Let's...
115K 5.8K 23
Beam, a coffee shop owner meets a model that stirs his life. Will he be addicted to him like caffeine or will he be a bitter to his life? A 2 moons...
1M 47.7K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...