Anti and Dark: Misjudged

By graphic-hawk

Dark and Anti both have problems trying to fit in with the other egos. They are perceived as evil without giv... More

Anti- Just Give Me a Second Chance
Darkiplier- I'm Not Emotionless
Anti- I can't control it
Dark- Can't Stop the Madness
Anti- A Little Prankster
Dark- What Can We Do Together?
Anti- Voices
Anti- Just a Nightmare?
Dark- Can't Shake This Feeling
Dark- On Thin Ice
Anti- Changing
Dark- On Edge
Anti- Losing Control
Dark- Trapped
Anti - This Can't Be Just Another Dream
Dark - Not What It Seemed to Be
Dark - Actor's Plan
Anti - The Demon's Reveal
Dark - I'm Always At Your Side
Anti - Glitch Bitch
Anti & Dark - Christmas Plans
Uncle Anti
It's Christmas Time!
Anti and Dark - A Foolish Anxiety
Little Games
Just Calm Down
Coincidence?
The Plan: Act 2
Not So Deceived
The Prank Attack
Jail Break
Choose a Side
Sacrifice
Trust me
NEW BOOKS

I'm Not Crazy!

1.2K 50 48
By graphic-hawk

Anti sneaked away from Dark early one morning. Honestly, he wanted a little time away from him. It was great spending so much time with Dark, but he needed a break sometimes. He figured Dark could used a little time away from him, too. He probably thought he had to always keep him entertained somehow and it looked like it was exhausting Dark.

He found his way to Mark's house and knocked on his door. He knew Sean was staying there and he missed him. Amy answered the door, "Oh hey, Anti! What's wrong? Everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's alright" Anti rubbed the back of his head, "Is Sean here?"

She smiled, "Yeah! Him and Mark are doing a recording together, actually. I'll go get him for you. Come on in"

Anti walked in behind her and sat on a chair in the living room, "I'll go get him. You can wait here if you want" as she trotted upstairs, Anti saw Chica and Henry pop in the room watching her leave but then their sights noticed him. 

Chica was the first to run to him because she recognized him, having been at Raspy Hill when he would visit there a long time ago, too. She wagged her tail and licked his hands. Anti giggled, "Hey Chica-beeka! How's my favorite girl doing!? Hiya Henry" he coaxed Henry over and he cautiously padded over. He relaxed into his pets and the two dogs enjoyed the loved they received as Anti vigorously pet, baby-talked and hugged them.

"Anti?"

Anti stopped and looked over to see Sean and Mark coming down the stairs. They smiled as Chica snuck a kiss on his cheek and Anti laughed.

Sean chuckled and came over to him, "What's up? Everything okay?"

"Is Dark being an ass?" Mark asked.

"No, everything's fine" Anti said, "It's just . . . .I don't know. He's been a bit tired I think from 'entertaining' me so I thought I'd escape and give him some time to chill on his own. Hope you guys don't mind"

"Nah it's fine, man!" Sean sat by him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "You can hang with us, bro!"

Anti smiled and snuggled into Sean's shoulder like a child or cat, "Yay"

Anti then frowned, "I kind of also wanted to get away from the other egos. I heard Dark arguing with Jackie yesterday about . . .how things were before. I know Dark upset him. I feel bad because on one end Jackie's apologized a LOT for it but on another . . . . he sort of deserves it. Chase didn't even know"

"Know what?" Sean looked concerned, "Chase was the one that told us Jackie had been messing with you. What else happened, Anti?" he gave him a look that could almost rival Chase's.

Amy came back with drinks for them and heard the sensitive topic, "Unless you don't want to talk about it." 

Anti shrugged, "It's out there, you might as well hear it from me. Jackie had been hitting me before the. . . incident. Before Septic possessed me into hurting you a long time ago. It's alright though. It's all in the past."

Sean didn't know what to think, "What? I knew he had been hurting you but. . .even before? I'm sorry, Anti. You shouldn't have had to go through that. Jackie should feel bad for what he's done. But if you feel everything's forgiven now. . . then I won't push it."

Anti nodded and smiled as Chica sat her chin in Anti's lap and he pet her head. Mark hummed, "I'm sorry but I'm proud of Dark. I'm glad he told Jackie out. Anyways! We were gonna mess around and play some games today and go to the dog park later. You wanna join in?"

"Sure! That sounds awesome!"

-8888888888888888888-

Meanwhile with Dark, he had woken up a little late and was surprised to see Anti not in his bed. But then he saw a letter he left on his desk. Dark pulled himself up to go over and read it.

"Thought you could use some time to yourself today. Going over to Mark's to visit them and Sean. If you need to talk, use the mirror. Hm. Alright" Dark was a little crestfallen but on the other hand, he was grateful Anti gave him some reprieve from himself. Guess he knew he could be a handful.

Rolling his shoulders, Dark got ready for the day, albeit lazily and dressed in some casual wear of black jeans and a dark gray long sleeve sweatshirt. He left his cane leaning on the wall and went downstairs to get something for breakfast. As he went into the kitchen, though, he almost wanted to turn the other way. Chase sat at the counter with a coffee in hand. He looked tired.

"Chase" Dark greeted.

"Hey Dark. Where's Anti? The last week he's been glued to you."

"He went to Mark's to visit him and Sean. Wrote me a note saying he's giving me a 'break' from him." He poured himself a cup of coffee and dumped a bunch of sugar and cream into it.

Chase chuckled softly, "More like he probably needs a break from you."

"What do you mean by that?" he suddenly felt defensive.

Chase shrugged, "Nothing. It's just. . .you are sort of clingy to him. I haven't gotten to talk to him privately since the Friendmas thing."

"You're always welcome to talk to him. I won't stop you" 

"But he's happy when he's around you. It's fine. I just want him happy." he sipped his drink, "I've been thinking a lot about what you said yesterday. I didn't know Jackie had hurt him since then. I gave him a yelling after you went back up with Anti. Don't tell Anti but I sort of snagged some whiskey last night."

"Chase" Dark shook his head, "There's better ways to deal with pain"

"I know. I'm not proud of it." Chase sighed, "But I feel just so horrible. It was before I even started drinking. I should have seen it. I should have. . . . but it's too late, isn't it?"

"Anti cares for all of you. Stop blaming yourself and just cherish the second chance you have with him." Dark pat his back, "I should probably apologize to Jackie. I let my anger get the best of me. I know he's done better with him"

"No." Chase chugged the rest of his drink, "Don't you dare apologize to him. He needed to hear that. Out of all of us, he's the one who should feel the most guilty and that needs to stick for a good while."

Chase got up and stretched, "I'm gonna head out and meet the Jims and Bim. Promised I'd show them some of my trick shots for their show. See ya later man."

"See ya."

Dark was now alone, probably in the whole house, too, besides Google, Bing, Marvin, Host and Yandere. Everyone else was out and about having fun and visiting. The only one not busy in the house was Yandere but they were pouting still and wanted to be alone.

'What do I do now?' he thought to himself, 'I haven't spent time by myself in what seems like forever.' he bit the inside of his cheek and roamed around.

He walked around the house and checked everything out of habit before going back up to his room. He unconsciously reached out for his cane only for it not to be there. He looked around but it was just gone.

'What the hell? I'm sure I left it here' 

He scowered the rest of the room but he couldn't find it anywhere, not even under the bed.

'Where the hell?-'

BAM!

Dark flinched at the noise and barely realized that it happened above him. Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, Dark cautiously made his way out his room.

BAM! BAM!

Dark stopped and listened. He followed where the noise was coming from. He came to the end of the hallway upstairs where the entrance to the attic was.

'Something doesn't feel right'

Swallowing thickly, Dark pulled the ladder down and stepped up, peering his head across the floor of the attic.

He couldn't see anything but that didn't mean nothing could be there. He crawled the rest of the way up and looked around. All he saw were scattered old items, the old futon Actor used to sleep on and the lamp.

The lamp was on.

'What the? How long has that fucking thing been on?' he went over to shut it off but before he did, he heard a noise as if someone were walking in the room with him.

He halted and looked around. But there was nothing there.

Dark was growing uneasy, his heart wanting to jump out of his chest but he wouldn't let it. He'd be calm. Nothing would scare him after all he'd been put through.

BAM! 

Dark flinched unexpectedly. The noise came from the other end of the attic. Not wasting any time anymore, he stalked over, "Hey! Whoever is here, you better damn well show yourself! I'm not messing around, asshole!"

Not a sound. Dark peered around but there was still nothing there. 

Sighing, he went back to turn the lamp off, thinking he might be just hearing things. He'd have Google and Bing check out the cameras later.

That's when he saw it.

Laying on the futon was his cane. Dark stood there and just stared at it, uncomfortable, 'I know it wasn't there before. Someone's fucking with me.' 

He quickly grabbed his cane and turned off the lamp leaving the attic in darkness. Whatever light was emitted in the room came from the small window a few feet away.

"Dark" something whispered.

He stopped and gripped his cane tightly. Now he was starting to feel afraid. He knew he heard that. However, pretending like he didn't, Dark just kept walking until he reached the attic door but the ladder had been pulled up.

With no hesitation wanting the fuck out of there, Dark stomped his foot down and crashed his powerful aura through the attic floor, jumping down through the hole, 'I'll have it fixed later. Everything that just happened up there needs an explanation NOW'

Dark stomped his way to Google and Bing's room and knocked on their door furiously.

Bing answered but before he could say anything, he saw the haunted look in Dark's eyes, "Do you guys still have cameras in the attic?"

-888888888888888888888888888-

Anti ran around the park, laughing as he was being chased by Chica and Henry. Sean laughed with him as he tackled him to the ground and tickled him. Anti yelped in giggles as he did so and Chica and Henry ran up to the both of them and kissed them excitedly. 

Mark shouted after the dogs, "Chica! Henry! Come on bubs!"

Chica followed command but Henry pounced around until Amy whistled for him. Sean and Anti were still on the ground wrestling until Anti glitched on top of him, having the upper hand and tickled him back.

Suddenly there was a giggle that wasn't their own and Anti stopped to look around to see who it was. Meanwhile, Sean twisted them around so he was on top again, "Gotcha!"

Anti's heart stopped for a second as he saw Septic above him pinning him down with a sick smile on his face, licking his lips. 

Anti cried out in fear and shut his eyes.

"Anti?"

He opened them cautiously again to see Sean looking concerned. His creator moved off of him and helped him sit up, "You alright? What happened?"

Anti looked around for Septic but it was just them and Mark and Amy a little ways away looking just as worried. They heard him cry out.

Not wanting to worry them, Anti shook his head, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong. It's fine. I must have brushed my back just right on a rock or something."

"You sure? Want me to check it out?"

"I'm fine!" Anti bounded up. Sean followed him and lifted his shirt up.

"Hey!"

"Oh quiet, you. I'm just checking you." Sean scanned his back but didn't seen anything, "You seem fine. Not even a red mark on you"

Anti pulled his shirt back down, "Well I told ya I was fine, didn't I?"

Sean didn't believe him, "Hm. I guess."

They made their way over to Mark and Amy and Mark looked at him just as concerned, "You sure, you're alright, Anti? That didn't look like just nothing."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it"

They let it go and continued throughout the park with the dogs. Anti kept his guard up the rest of the time though, 'It was nothing. Like Dark said, it's just PTSD or something. It has to be.'

Anti ignored the hairs raised on the back of his neck, 'It has to be.'

-88888888888888888888888-

"No, no, no. Check again" Dark commanded them.

"But Dark" Bing rubbed the back of his head, "I showed you four times already. You must not have realized you brought it up with you."

"But I didn't! I'm telling you I didn't! I know what I saw! I know what happened and that isn't it! Roll it again!"

With a sigh, Bing rewound the recording and Dark watched himself as he came up the ladder with his cane in his hand. He pulled up the ladder behind him. He then set the cane on the futon and went to shut off the lamp but stopped himself.

"What is happening? At this time, that noise happened again and I left to go check it out. On the other side of the attic."

"Not what it shows here, man" Bing told him, "You're kind of frozen for a few moments"

On the tape, Dark moved again and looked at the cane on the futon before picking it up and shutting off the lamp. He took a few steps before suddenly blasting the hole and jumping down.

"That's not what happened. That's not what happened, Bing! I'm not crazy!"

"Didn't say you were but . . .  how can you explain it? It's video evidence, man"

Google piped up, "Are you feeling well, Dark? Sick perhaps? That could explain the hallucinations."

"They're not hallucinations! I'm telling you!" his aura suddenly lashed behind him, clawing at the wall through the wallpaper and plaster. He calmed himself immediately, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. . ."

Google, albeit a little perturbed by the display, stated calmly, "Go see Dr. Iplier and Schneep. Get a check up. We'll look more on the matter if you're so worried about it."

"Yeah Dark. It's alright man. Just go get yourself checked out, alright?"

Dark just nodded and walked away. He dialed the Doctor's number at the office and spoke to him. He sat in the living room to wait for him to come home.

-8888888888888888888888888888-

Anti got back to Raspy Hill sooner than he planned but he had to talk to Dark. Sean still worried about him but he tried his best to convince him everything was fine.

When he got to the house, the first thing he heard was shouting. Dark's shouting.

He followed the yelling to Dr. Iplier's room and listened in quietly.

"I'm telling you, I'm not fucking crazy! I know what I saw! Why don't you believe me!?"

"But you said that the video showed-"

"I don't care what the damned video showed! I know what I went through! There's nothing wrong with ME"

"Look, Dark. You're the one who called me here to find out what was going on with you. Don't ask for my advice and then yell at me for it."

"I. . ." Dark quieted and Anti could hear Schneep's voice.

"Perhaps you should just rest a little, yeah? Go lay down and rest? Doctor Iplier here has told me you have insomnia. It could be a side effect."

"It's not. . . " Dark sighed, "Whatever." Anti stood at the door as he heard Dark walking away. Dark halted as he just about ran into Anti. They stared at each other for a few moments before Anti asked the question, "What happened?"

Shutting the door behind him, Dark just dragged Anti up with him to their room and shut the door behind him, "Something weird is going on. I lost my cane earlier when I KNEW it had been in my bedroom by my bed and I heard banging in the attic. I went up there but there was nothing there. The lamp was on, too. I looked around and when I came back to the futon and lamp, the cane was just laying there. I went to leave and heard something whisper my name and the ladder had been pulled up but not by me. I sort of made a hole to get out. I asked to see the video from Google and Bing but . . ."

"But what, Dark?" Anti was very concerned now.

"It shows I had the cane with me the entire time and I pulled up the ladder. It shows me just standing still for a solid two minutes before finally shutting off the lamp and blasting a hole for no reason. No one believes me"

"Dark. . . ." Anti  started, "Is what they said true, though? Don't you have insomnia? You've been really tired lately, too."

Dark glared at him, "Do NOT fucking tell me you don't believe me either. Are you fucking kidding me!? After all the weird shit we've been through together!?"

Anti flinched, "No, Dark. That's not what I meant. I just-"

"Shut up" Dark scoffed at him, "Just shut up. I thought at least you'd believe me, Anti."

"I'm not saying that, Dark. You have to look at it from my perspective, too. I don't. . . . I'm scared."

"You're not the one who just went through something unexplainable. I heard my fucking name. That sick fucking drawl of his. It's not just me. I'm not crazy, Anti. You above all others should KNOW how I feel. How it feels. . .. "

"I know you're not crazy. It's okay, Dark. Look just . . . how about I sleep down in the living room tonight? Give you some space? You're used to sleeping in a room alone, anyways, right? Maybe that'll help things. I'm not saying I don't believe you."

"You don't WANT to believe me" Dark finished and Anti stayed quiet, "I get it. Fine. We'll see. Whatever."

"Dark . . "

"Just go. Let me try and get some sleep"

With nothing else he could say, Anti left the room with a pillow and blanket in hand and went downstairs for the night. On his way down, he saw Jackie. He looked sad.

"Jackie" he called for him. The hero looked his way but looked even more depressed.

"Anti" he couldn't even look him in the eye.

Anti felt he was uncomfortable but he needed him right now, "Jackie, I know you're upset. I heard the argument between you and Dark. It's okay. You know I forgive you, right?"

"You shouldn't."

"I can forgive whoever I damn well please. Now suck it up and be forgiven." he said in a sassy tone.

Jackie suddenly cracked a small smile, "Brat." he then noticed the pillow and blanket in his arms, "What are you doing? You and loverboy have a fight?"

Anti rolled his eyes, "Funny. Dark's insomnia is getting to him, the doctors think. Hopefully it's just that. I decided to sleep down here tonight since he's used to sleeping on his own."

"Oh. Well lucky for you the couch is comfortable. Good luck"

"Jackie, wait!" he whined and tugged him back.

Anti bit his lip, "Would you sleep with me?"

Jackie's shock was immediate but Anti clarified, "I'm sort of scared. Different house and all that and sleeping by myself here freaks me out a little. Please?"

The hero sighed and thought about it but nodded, "Sure, kid. I'll go get my pillow and blanket and come back down in a bit with ya. It's getting late, anyways."

"Thanks Jackie"

"Yeah, yeah, brat" Jackie smiled. He had been feeling horrible again about himself and how he had treated Anti but the little interaction he has with him like this lifts his mood back up.

When Jackie came back down, everyone was asleep by then. Luckily, the couch was wide enough for the both of them so Anti snuggled his back up against his side, "Thanks Jackie"

Jackie merely hummed.

"You're my hero"

At that, Jackie couldn't help but to turn and hug Anti to him, cuddling his brother in a warm embrace, "Love ya bro. Sweet dreams, brat"

.

.

.

.

But they weren't sweet at all.

As soon as Anti fell asleep, all he could see was Septic's face but he couldn't tell if it was just a dream or not. He then saw a man that looked like Mark. He presumed it was Actor.

The Actor stood tall like a giant wearing a red and white suit and his hair slicked back looking important. He pulled strings on Septic making him move around like a puppet. Anti watched in horror as Septic moved around with the string, limp. He had nails in his limbs attached to the strings but Septic didn't even looked phased. He didn't even look 'alive' really.

Anti ran but Actor's hand came down to stop him, "Leaving so soon? The show's about to start! Hahahahaha!" he started laughing and the Septic puppet joined in, too.

"Hahahaahahahah! Stay for the show, Anti!" Septic cried out with him but Anti could see pain in his black eyes. 

Just as Anti woke up suddenly, he could just barely hear Septic's voice repeating and repeating the words like a broken record. Like HE was the puppet.

Jackie groaned in his sleep, turned away from Anti but being jarred slightly by his sudden movement, "Go back so sleep, bro"

Slowly, Anti's breathing went back to normal and he fell back asleep, 'There's no way Septic would allow himself to be a puppet to anyone. He was the puppet master. He hates not being in control. It was just a regular dream. Just me and my worries.' he told himself and repeated, 'Just a dream.'

Actor watched from the shadows as Anti fell back asleep. He let him dream normally this time, 

Actor smirked, 'Act 2. . . . begin'. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 2.1K 29
Anti doesn't know what to do with his life, really. He doesn't know what he is anymore. He's always been the villain but he feels as if he could be m...
5.6K 406 24
Sean, Chase, Jackie, Jameson, Henrik and Marvin don't realize that they're alternate versions of themselves. They were never supposed to meet. Until...
73.8K 2.4K 26
Antisepticeye is just pure evil . . . . isn't he? He doesn't care about any one but himself. . . . .right? We always see that side. But then again...
35.1K 1.9K 28
He's always there. Always watching. He just wants one thing. The one thing he's not supposed to have. Maybe he could take someone else's? Perhaps he'...