An antichrist, a wizard, an a...

By Draginn

What would happen if the Dursleys lived in Lower Tadfield and Harry grew up with The Them- a collection of dr... More

GET IN, LOSER
Crowley, why?

A conversation

14 0 0
By Draginn

Harry was walking with the them, telling them what exactly had happened at Hogwarts over the summer. They were a very good audience because even at 14, they knew that Harry would not exaggerate the events of the school year. They trusted each other.

"...And then Sirius asked me to live with him and Remus, so of course I said yes, on the condition that they would move here. And I think they were considering it, but then Sirius got recaptured, and of course we saved his sorry behind, but then Snape was salty and totally outed Remus as a werewolf, so he got sacked."

"Poor guy," Pepper said. "I think it would have been pretty cool to have a werewolf and an ex-convict on our street. Then we can hear their stories and you can have two sets of gay uncles."

The first set was, of course Aziraphel and Crowley, who stayed in touch after Armageddoff and were exactly like those relatives who are really close to everyone and stop by once a week.

"I recon they ought to come over. They can hide in our tree fort," suggested Wensleydale.

"Good idea. I'll owl them about it," responded Harry as they finished their popsicles.

"Hey, wanna go watch Monty Python?" Adam asked. The others readily agreed.

Oof I really don't know what happened with this chapter. Maybe I'll rewrite it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
130K 5.6K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
839K 31.3K 99
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
136K 3.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...