Blinded? | Tododeku | Part tw...

By Deceased_Rat

Since you guys really wanted this horrid story to go on, I actually got the motivation to finish it! - 2018 S... More

Update! Read Me pLs qwq
Bullet Wounds
Forgotten

Don't take my sunshine away

1.6K 48 46
By Deceased_Rat

Izuku gasped as he pressed his hands to his mouth, suppressing the scream that he nearly let out. He trembled. No, he didn't want this to happen again. He's not ready. He's not healed. It's too early, too much for the small boy to handle. He closed his eyes as he collapsed to his knees, letting out a big hard sound. He felt tears wanting to come out.

Wasn't it over? The pro heroes took care of it, the police took care of it. It was over, isn't it? Inko immediately rushed upstairs and over to her son. "Izuku?! Izuku?! What happened?!" She knelt down besides him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Izuku opened his eyes, steadying himself as he got up. He turned to look at his mom, no signs of worries on his face.
"Mom, I'm fine. I just tripped and fell. It's my fault, I shouldn't have been clumsy at all!"

Izuku cheerfully went to pick up the phone he dropped, he looked down at his mom. "Do you need some help?" He gave her a hand, Inko confused by how cheerful he was acting now. She slowly placed her hand on his palm, her confusion visible on her face.

Once she was up, Izuku calmly headed for the door, he opened it leaving his shocked and bewildered mom in his room. He turned around.
"Mom? Aren't you coming to see me off?"

Inko snapped out of it as she immediately turned around to her worried son standing in the doorway.
"O-Oh! Yes!" She frantically passed by her son and down the stairs, grabbing his school bag that laid on the couch.

Izuku came down after her, standing right next to her.
"H-Have a great day at school, Izuku! Call me if you need anything!"
Izuku flashed her one of his most charming and Innocent smile as he took the bag from her, putting his arm through the bag's handle.

"Thanks mom! I'll see you after school!"

And with that, Izuku was out the front door. He walked down the empty streets, his eyes immediately losing it's light after he left the house. He was stupid, foolish, and an idiot. Did he seriously think everything would go his way so easily?
It was obvious, Shoto wasn't someone to go down that easily.

He sighed softly, he was already probably late to school by now.

After running and rushing over, Izuku was 25 minutes late to his class. Aizawa scolded him lightly, knowing the incident with Shoto hadn't subsided yet for the student.

He took his usual seat and tried his best to listen, his fellow classmates eyeing him worriedly. They didn't know what happened, the school won't let them know what happened besides the two victims, Izuku and Katsuki. Some of them were angry and disappointed, they were Shoto's friends so they deserved to know as well.

Once the class ended and it was break time, everyone immediately started chatting. Kaminari approached Kirishima, leaning against Kirishima's desk. "Hey, are you alright? You look shaken up and worried the whole morning." The yellow haired male let out a small sigh as he stared down at the floor, the whole class felt gloomy after the sudden disappearance of Shoto.

And now, Kirishima, one of the people who would usually motivate and lift everyone's mood up was also sad. "Sorry, I'm not being manly now, aren't I?" Kirishima spoke up after a few seconds, he glanced over to Katsuki who was distancing himself from everyone. He even distanced himself away from Kirishima.

Kaminari signaled Mina to come over and try to cheer Kirishima up, she did come and tried her best but it didn't work. In the end, break ended and everyone was forced to stay quiet and stay seated in their seat.

Kirishima whined softly under his breath, not liking the fact that Katsuki was ignoring him. He mentioned that he wanted some space, but it still affected Kirishima to an extent for some unknown reason.

Kirishima looked away, his arms and body shaking, his hands twitching. He gritted his sharp teeth together as he closed his eyes. He slowly placed his hands on both opposite sides of his head, his hand tightening. He started to pull on his hair, the memories flooding in.

He was still insecure, wasn't he?
He was so insecure that he put others life at the expense of his own. His selfishness had tore apart the class.

If only ...

If only he hadn't

If only he hadn't a--

"Kirishima!!"

Kirishima looked up as he snapped out of it, not paying attention to the fact that he had unconsciously started to cry, weeping almost. He saw Kaminari in front of him, worried and confused. Aizawa was also beside him, a hand on Kirishima's shoulder.

Everyone was staring at him.

Was Aizawa shaking him? He didn't know, he didn't care. He slowly loosened his grip on his hair, trying to calm down. His eyes darted to the far left where Bakugou was seating.

He didn't approach Kirishima, but he was starting right at him. Confusion? Was it disgust? Sadness? Worry? Kirishima didn't know.

"Sorry."
He muttered as he got up from his seat. Kaminari stared at him, worried.
"Hey, Kiri--"

Aizawa let out a loud cough, interrupting Kaminari.
"Kirishima, you are dismissed to take a break and go to the bathroom. The rest, back to studying."

Aizawa was concerned, it was affecting everyone. He was trying his best to play it off as nothing happened, he thought it would make everyone feel a little better.

But apparently some are deeply affected by this.

Kaminari looked down as he made his way to his desk. Everyone was forced to continue with their studies and classes, Kirishima excused himself and immediately went off to the boy's toilet.

He dragged himself there, emotionally exhausted and physically as well. He couldn't get enough sleep.

He entered the bathroom, making sure to check that there were no one else there but him.

He went to the sink, and splash the ice cold water on his face. He looked up and the saw the mirror. He stared at his reflection.

His reflection moved.

Kirishima's eyes widened.
"Still a coward, huh?"
His reflection spoke, mocking him.
Kirishima jumped back.
"No, I'm not!"
His reflection snickered, eyeing Kirishima with those eyes.
"Oh really? You started it. You hurt them. You hurt Bakugou."
Kirishima shook his head.

"Now everyone is to pay the consequences, thanks to you."

Kirishima couldn't handle it, he glared at his own reflection.
"No! I didn't want things to turn out this way! It wasn't supposed to turn out like this!"

His reflection leaned against the sink, wanting to get closer to Kirishima, even though his reflection was on the other side.

"Deny it some more. Did you really think Bakugou doesn't know? What if he does?"

Kirishima gasped.
No.

He can't know.

Anyone but him.

"He's not interested in you, he's interested in Midoriya. You really are a fool."

Kirishima's right hand tightened into a fist, he was shaking.

"You really are, a disappointment."

Kirishima couldn't take it anymore.

He can't.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!!"

Kirishima swung his right arm at the mirror, his fist hitting it first on. The mirror cracked, his reflection cracked as well.

It didn't fall into pieces right away, giving his reflection one more chance to say something.

"You really are a coward."

That's when it all came crashing down into the sink. Little shards of glass and what not, lay everywhere.

Kirishima felt tears rolling down his cheek, the water still running from the tap, his right fist slowly started to ache.

Blood started to drip down.

Kirishima sobbed as he stared at the pieces of shards that stayed in the sink.

"I'm sorry Bakugou, it's my fault. I didn't mean to..."

"help him."

----------------------------------------

Word Count: 1316

If you look at that, I guess the manliest guy isn't really the manliest after all?

hi I'm really lonely rn please dm me if you wanna talk about weird shit lol

( ☁ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9.1K 100
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
174K 6K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
624K 9.7K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 4.7K 51
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...