Stray Kids Reactions and Imag...

By suzzyhq

Anything you request, I'll do! Just dm me! <also if you just wanna talk!πŸ’œ Enjoy my book!πŸ’• More

Scenario: They have a crush on you
Scenario:They ask you out
Cuddling with themπŸ₯Ί
Late night cuddles- Han Jisung
Going on small dates:)
Matching outfits
Your name in their phone
You practicing witchcraft
Their name in your phone
Snapchat - Chan
Snapchat-Minho
A/N
making out: ChanπŸ’«
Chan - "Good Girl" SMUT❗️
Your first kissβ˜„
They get jealous😳
A/N:STRAY KIDS TICKETS
Christmas Imagine!
Your name in their phoneπŸ’
MY EXPIERENCE WITH UNLOCK TOUR
2 YEARS WITH SKZ
you prank them about getting into a fight : pt1..Chan!
Snapchat: Changbin
Snapchat : Hyunjin
Snapchat: Jisung
A/N:recommendations!!
how you first met them (hyung line)

You're in a zombie apocalypce

7.9K 103 16
By suzzyhq

Another request yall🥺

Chan:
He would do all he can to protect you and keep you as safe and healthy as possible. If there wasn't a lot of food, he would just let you have it all or only give himself a small portion. He was so caring and always put you first.

Minho:
You two would protect eachother. He would try to make you laugh and just help you forget that you guys were in a apocalypse. He was good at finding supplies. He would find useful things when you didn't even see it. When he saw a zombie nearby... he'd go off though. He'd kill it in a heartbeat.

Changbin:
This kid is BUFF. He would always be practing and working out punching bags saying he was practicing. He was really good at building shelter if you guys ever needed one. He was just so helpful with everything. On nights you couldn't sleep he'd sing you to sleep softly.

Hyunjin:
He was so serious when it came to surviving. He always made sure you had food, water shelter, and made sure you were always comfortable. When he could, he'd give you so much attention. When you two walk around, he'd hold your hand but also be ready for anything that could happen.

Jisung:
He would honestly be scared but still do his best. You two would both teach eachother things you knew about survival and eventually knew everything you needed to know. When you were sad and missed how it used to be, he would always know how to cheer you up. You realized that you were just so lucky you still had the love of your life. (Uwu for days🥺)

Felix:
He is such a goofball but supposedly the most"sERioUs" of the group so like hyunjin, he'd take every movement with caution and be paranoid almost 24/7. You'd teach him how to stay calm and not think about it all the time. You two enjoy the world and every destination you guys went to. Honestly, apocalypse couple goals.

Seungmin:
He is really good at building and you were really surprised when he built shelter for the night. He is really soft for you. Your relationship would be even stronger. He cares so much about you and he always put you first. If you looked sad or tired, he'd know exactly how to cheer you up.

Jeongin:
Baby would be scared, but willing to fight for you. He knows how to make some really good food, and tbh it kinda shocked you. You have never seen this side of your usually cute boyfriend. He still would act that way but now he would act more serious at times and honestly you thought it was hot🤭.

____________________________
YALL HAPPY SEUNGMIN DAY AHHH❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ALSO CHAN FRIGGIN KILLED ME

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO RUDE💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.3K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
54K 1K 39
Some oneshots✨
107K 2.1K 163
Sometimes I have ideas that I don't really feel like turning into a full story... You will find those here :) PS message me ideas / requests πŸ”žMinor...