Gone Wrong

By TheIvyRaven

There was a girl in Maze A. Long before Thomas or Teresa came. She was a mistake and had to be erased. But wh... More

Boxing Day
Wake Up
Come and See
The Tour
Meanwhile in the WICKED headquarters
A Decision
Questions and Answers
More Questions, less Answers
WICKED's first chance
Grounded
Slammer
Shut in
Gloomy
From Truce to Peace
Fireside Talk
Not Fitting In
More Trouble
Distance
Getting some answers
Stung
Raven Thoughts
Charity
Words
More Words
The Tune
Running Time
Interlude - The Interview

Wicked Discussion

20 4 0
By TheIvyRaven

231.03.18 | 12:57 p.m.

"What about our elites? What about Thomas?" Dr. Paige shifted her notes while she asked this question.

"Subject A2? Well, what about him?"

"He spends all his free time in the observation room, watching his friends in the Maze. He is suspicious and rebellious enough as it is. We could save ourselves a lot of trouble if he did not see her in Maze A."

"So...?" Chancellor Anderson knew Ava Paige well enough to expect a solution.

"We should see to it that he has less free time until Subject B 48 is removed from this Maze. For the hours he still spends observing his friends we can cut films from the morning material, maybe older material, too. He is smart, so be sure to do a meticulous job."

Ramirez returned to the command room and went over to Chancellor Anderson and Dr. Paige to whisper to both of them.

Dr. Paige whispered a question back and Ramirez nodded.

Chancellor Anderson cleared his throat and addressed the assembled staff. "I am sorry to say that the virus has found it's way into our ranks. Both Sutherland and Rutter are tested positive. It is now our first duty to ensure the health of our staff. Every single one of us must get tested every day, effective this instant. I don't have to tell you to keep it top secret. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Assembly dismissed."

-------------------------------

Quoth the Raven: "Sorry this is a short chapter again. Enjoy, and don't be shy to leave a comment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

104K 2K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...
29.5K 696 18
"What happened to her?" "It's a long story." - Theresa wasn't the first girl, she was just the first one to live and tell the tale of the maze. (I s...
590K 11.4K 40
A metal box brought them there, a place surrounded with endless, shifting corridors with no sign of getting out. It's always been boys but one day a...
59.8K 1.9K 52
Izzy wakes up in a strange place called the Glade. She soon realizes that she is the only girl, and there is no known way out. But with the help of f...