Sky did it

By siostoriess

Its funny how babysitting an adorable cute blond girl named Skylynn actually got her somewhere! Hayes was her... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note PLEASE READ
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
*update*
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Authors note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors note

Chapter 1

947 23 2
By siostoriess

This story will probably start off really bad but stick with me this is something good;)
_____________________

Today was one of the days I babysitted Sky.

I was pretty much a secret to the Grier brothers. Cause I would always leave behind the back door so they wouldn't notice me.

I mean I'm a really shy girl. I was only comfortable around people I knew well. Once you get to know me I could be a pretty big handful.

I hade to babysit Sky because Elizabeth (Hayes Nash and Sky's mom if you didn't know) was going to go pick up Hayes from the airport.

Me and Sky are like best buddies. Half of the time she would tell me horse stories and I would to. I like horses too but not as much as she does.

Later we went up to her room and she flew back and forth on her swing. She told me horse stories while I sat on her bed fiddling with my hands.

I was there for a good hour. That's when I heard them coming in I tried to leave quickly through the back door but Sky stopped me.

She dragged me over to Elizabeth and Hayes, I instantly froze... I was getting nervous and for some reason it started to become hot and I believe that I turned red Elizabeth knew I got nervous around new people.

The only reason is because I switch schools alot and I was always afraid of being rejected because that happened a lot!

I introduced myself quickly my exact words were " uhh im Mara bye" and I dashed out the door.

Hayes pov

What was that all about? You could tell she was a shy one I found out her name was Mara. Pretty unique name she was also really pretty I thought it was adorable how she hide herself in her sweater.

I think she got nervous because she probably knew me because I'm pretty famous. I really don't know I guess I'll find out some other time.

Mara's pov

I mean I'm the only child and it gets pretty boring just me nobody else. I would sing or be on my phone half the time cause my mom is always working and so is my dad.

That's why Elizabeth and I are so close cause I can tell her my problems, she's like a second mom. I then slowly fell asleep just from thinking about things.

**MORNING**

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Elizabeth, I answered and she asked if I could babysit with Hayes I had doubts about it but why not?

She said that Sky needs somebody to play with cause all Hayes does is sit down watch TV or be on his phone.

I laughed a little but I agreed. I changed into black sweats and a blue tank top ,put on a lime green sweater and I walked over and knocked on the door Elizabeth had already left.

It was just me and Hayes and Sky but she was asleep cause it was pretty early it was like around 7:28 a.m. Elizabeth had to go somewhere with her husband.

I sat there awkwardly good thing Hayes was probably asleep too.

Never mind I guessed wrong...

He walked out of the bathroom and looked at me I nervously said hi and looked away then he started to talk.

"So how long you been babysitting Sky" he asked

"A couple months" I answered

"And I've never met you" he asked.

"I would usually leave through the back door to not be seen" I said and looked down at my phone.

"Who didn't you want to be seen by" he asked

"I'm a shy person I just don't communicate well with other people" I said not looking up from my phone.

"Your communicating well right now though " he said sitting down next to me.

Yeah I was... I didnt even notice till he said. He then slipped in a movie. The volume was really low I struggled to stay up.

My eyes started to get heavier and heavier and I was out like a light. I woke up and it was 9:48 and I was asleep on Hayes shoulder and he had his arms wrapped around me sorta.

I quickly got up and sat next to him awkwardly

"Did you fall asleep like that on accident"? I asked.

"Nope" he said as he popped the p

"So you meant to hold me like that" I asked

"Yep" still popping the p. He got up to go to the restroom.

Then I went on Twitter and for some reason my notifications were blowing up. From somebody who tweeted about me and I found out it was Hayes it was a picture of me sleeping EWWWW he captioned it as "awe she's so adorable😂"

Well he seems to like me...

@marastwitterayye" (just made that up by the way)

How did he get my Twitter oh yeah I forgot my phone had no password he probably went on my Twitter to see what my twitter name was.

I never followed him but I guess he followed himself for me. He also tweeted on my account.

"Hayes is the best football player ever🏈!!"

( lol Hayes would never do this)

I laughed a little at the caption and I grabbed his phone and I noticed he had no password on his phone either so I decided to tweet 'Mara's awesome and I lied I'm not good at football😐! @marastwitterayye😂'

I felt sorta evil I think he was showering cause he was in there for a while.

He was cause he walked downstairs with wet hair I sat there on my phone.

He walked over and grabbed his phone "haha nice tweet pretty clever" he said smiling. He came up to me and took my phone, he ran into his room and locked the door.

"Come on pleassee Hayes give me my phone I'll do anything " I whined two minutes passed and he walked out and said

"Oh anything" he asked smirking

I know where this is going

"I'm scared but uh yes" I sighed

"Okay give me a kiss on the cheek" he smiled

"Really" I asked and glared at him

"Uhh waiting for my kiss" he said I sighed and kissed his cheek quickly he smiled and gave me my phone and ran downstairs.

"Your such a child" I yelled while walking down the stairs

I checked my stuff to see what he did with it nothing on twitter a couple selfies on my camera roll

He also added his number on my list and he put his contact as "Hayes😍😂"

I stopped at the last couple steps and laughed then walked down and saw he was turned around so me being me I jumped on his back, he almost fell back but got his balance.

He laughed and twirled me in a circle it was almost like we were already best friends I sat down and we watched TV then Elizabeth got home I said goodbye to Hayes and Elizabeth.

It was pretty funny how I barely even took care of Sky all she did was sleep cause it was around 9 something when I left.

I can't blame her I usually wake up at 12.

I laughed then walked home and watched TV and did nothing the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.1K 33
Anna met Hayes Grier at Magcon! When they have a one night stand what happens?!?! You guessed it, she got pregnant! The problem is she's only 15 and...
15.8K 469 30
Emma Kelly is a 16 year old girl who goes to school with Nash Grier... the guy that bullies her. Everyday she is tortured by him and she doesn't know...
121K 2K 36
Alyssa is as content as she could be with her brothers and one sister •Skylynn •Hayes •Nash •Will As her two brothers as you may know Hayes and Nash...
56.6K 1K 35
Ariana Espinosa. A girl with a tough past and a famous brother. Her brother being Matt, is 100% overprotective over her. Especially when it comes to...