Happiness Is Possible

By littlewisp16

just read it No sure what's gonna be in this so yea None of the pictures are mine and I don't own any of the... More

~Prologue~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty two~
~Twenty three~
~Twenty four~
~Twenty five~
~Twenty six~
~Twenty seven~
Christmas special
~Twenty eight~
~Twenty nine~
Epilouge
Face reveal
A/N

~Twenty one~

442 18 2
By littlewisp16

                ⚠️warning smut
    He flipped us once more putting him on top. He was on his knees and his hands trailed down my sides to the button on my pants. He looked at me with a questioning look and I nodded my head yes. He unbuttoned my pants and slowly unzipped them. He slid them off, leaving a trail of kisses down my leg as he did so. "Hmm....ngh." I moaned. He came back up and gave me short kisses. "I love it when you sound like this." He whispered. He made a trail of kisses down to my chest. He started sucking on one of my nipples and pinching the other. "Hmm..ahh.." I moaned and arched my back. He switched, he was now sucking my other nipple and pinching the other.  "Sh-Shoto." I said, followed by a loud moan. "S-Sh-Shoto.." I panted out. "Mm, yes baby?" He asked.

    I didn't say anything, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a long kiss. I slid my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and slid his shirt up. He pulled away from the kiss and helped me take it off. I slid my hands to the button of his pants, I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I slid them off and looked back up to him. We were both in our boxers by now. He slid my boxers off and then he slid his off. He made a trail of kisses down to my v-line. He kissed my tip and licked my slit. He slowly took it in, using his hand to get what he couldn't get with his mouth. "Hmm...ahh..." I moaned. He picked up his pace a little. I gripped the sheets tightly in my hands. "Ngh Todo...I'm close." I said. Instead of picking up his pace he stopped. He moved his mouth and hands away. I whimpered at the loss of contact. "Not yet baby." He said as he kissed my forehead. "We're trying something different." He added. "If I do something that makes you uncomfortable let me know. Okay?" He said. "Kay." I said.

    He sat up and pulled me into his lap. He put three of his fingers in my mouth. "Suck." He said and I did. His fingers massaged my mouth and I liked it, though I wouldn't tell him that yet. He pulled his fingers out leaving a trail of saliva behind. He brought his hand down to my ass and stuck one of his fingers in my hole. "Ahh." I moaned. It felt weird, but good. After a few seconds he started moving his finger in and out. "Hmm...ahh.." He started kissing and sucking on my neck. He added a second finger, it hurt a little, but the pain felt....good..? He waited a minute and then started scissoring his fingers and pulling them in and out. "Ngh. Hmm." I arched my back and dug my nails into his back. "Hmm." He moaned against my neck. He put in the third finger in and he kept hitting this one spot that felt amazing. "Ahh..Hmm..mmm." I moaned. "Ahh Shoto!" I yelled as he kept hitting that one spot. "I'm...gonna..." I said. He brought his lips next to my ear. "Cum for me baby." He whispered, it sent chills down my spine. He snakes his hand around my dick and slowly moved his hand up and down. I dug my nails deeper in his back and came, he came shortly after.

    He put his forehead on mine, both of us a, sweaty, panting mess. He kissed my nose and then my lips. We stayed like that for a few minutes. "C'mon let's clean up." He said. We went over to the shower and clean off. Once we got out we walked into our room with the towels wrapped around our waists. "Lets get dressed, then go eat breakfast." He said. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ya know it's kinda hard to get dressed this way." I said with a small smile. "Good. I like you better this way." He said with a smirk. My face went red and I giggled. "Can I pick you out an outfit?" He asked. "Sure, if you want to." I said. He kissed my cheek and went to my dresser. He started looking through my clothes and found an outfit he seemed to like. He picked me out a orange T-shirt with a red, long sleeve, flannel and black ripped jeans along with my usual black Nikes. I grabbed me a pair of boxers and put on my outfit.

    I looked over to see what he was wearing. He was wearing a red shirt, with the word hot in black letters, and a pair of ripped blue jeans along with his usual white converses. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah." I said. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I opened the door and he dragged me down the stairs to the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
369K 12.9K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
85.4K 526 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...
11K 347 9
🚫⚠️THIS STORY MENTIONS: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️🚫 I'm not great at describing the story so please read to find out what happens.. This is my first f...