Arranged to the Mafia King

By YOLOwriting101

"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands... More

1. Marrying the King
2. Annoying the King
3. Learning About the King
4. Tattoos with the King
5. Baby Fever for the King
6. Different Side of King
7. Kiss the King
8. Devil & the King
9. To Africa With the King
10. Petty Because of the King
11. Reset With the King
12. 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 of the Kɪɴɢ
13. Embarrassing Moments with the King
14. Body Betrayal because of the King
16. Trying With the King
17. Japan With the King
18. Turn of Events With the King
19. Lessons With the King
20. Dreams Of the King
21. Too Much For the King
22. Mystery Of a King
23. Here Comes the King
24. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
25. A Rat is Caught By the King
26. 𝘔𝘺 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
27. Truth Be Told to the King
28. Meeting the Parents With the King
29. Aide of the King
30. 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
31. Our Titan King
32. Safe With the King
33. Trust From the King
34. Hurt Feelings of the King
35. King on Ice
36. Pain of the Truth for the King
37. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
38. To the First of the Kings
39. Jun King
40. Pain of Me
41. The Making of Us, Two Kings
42. The Start for the Kings
43. If it Hurts You, it Hurts Me
44. Let Me Protect My King
45. King to King
😞 At a Loss Here 😞
46 | I am Titan
47. Nothing Changed After All
48 | Rules Make Friends
49. Trouble is Inevitable
50 | Inappropriate Behavior
51. I Blame You
52 | Understanding Is Key
53. How to Go On
54 | Confess Your Truths
55. Unavoidable Future
56 | Shōdai
57. Cries of Jun
58 | Confrontations of the Heart
59. Fourteen Hours
60 | Ta~shi
61 | Festival Troubles
62 | For the Best
63 | Troubles Here + There
64. Abrupt Actions
65 | Aid + Hurt in Big Ways
66. Who's the King?
67 | Take What's Yours
68 | Confessionals of the Heart
69 | Goodbye
70 | I Want You
71 | The New King
72 | Your Word
73 | A King Has Something to Say
74 | Two Confessions
75 | Opposition
76 | Truth Be Told
77 | Bullets Pierce
78 | Untamed, Vicious King
79 | DNA
80 | Thriller
81 | My Own Plan
82. "Oh...Lulu~"
83. Much To Unfold
84 | Zeus Pt. 1
85 | Zeus Pt. 2
86 | Coupling Too
87. Yes, to You
88 • Jun
89 • Chances

15. Makeover For the King

12.6K 494 235
By YOLOwriting101

"Um, excuse me?"

I glare at the blue-eyed man that was all up in Gideon's face, the both of them looking at me in confusion. Gideon remained the same while the other dude grinned.

"Yes? Is there something you need?" Gideon asked me, having to control my eyeballs from rolling.

"Who's this and why is he all up in your face?" I question as I head closer, realizing that he was holding tweezers. At that point I became confused, raising my eyebrows.

Gideon saw me realize and he chuckled, standing up as he wrapped his arm around the man's shoulder. That's when I realize he was shorter than Gideon and me. Not used to such a thing I just keep my mouth shut - for once.

"This is Peyton, I had him come here to give us both makeovers because in a few days we are heading to Japan to meet Kenji. I won't say why yet, but let's just say I think you'll be excited." Gideon told me, and I snicker.

"I highly doubt it, but I like Kenji so I won't detest the idea." I say, noticing Peyton stare at me in shock. "Is there something wrong?"

I see Peyton shake his head no quickly, and I look at Gideon as he gives me a thumbs up.

"Gideon I'll play makeover, when do I start?"

"Now." Gideon nodded, pulling away as he sat on the couch. "I will gladly watch it all be done-."

"No, you won't. Go away. This is time for me to become a new person with my makeover and I can't do that with you watching like a creep. Goodbye." I say, and I see Peyton stare at me gobsmacked.

Gideon stood, folding his arms at me. Once I watch him disappear upstairs I suddenly hear Peyton release a breath I didn't know he was holding.

I just watch him try to catch his breath and I didn't know what to think of such a thing. He was truly struggling before me and I became entertained by such a thing.

"What are you doing?"

"He's just so attractive, I can't concentrate around him. I was just taken aback because I heard rumors of him being married, but I never saw his wife...until now." Peyton confessed, looking at me nervously.

"Yeah...it wasn't my choice."

"Is that why you aren't wearing your wedding ring?" Peyton asked me, and I shove my hands into my pockets.

"It's not cute to be nosy." I snap, seeing Peyton divert his eyes. "Besides, I guess it's best that I don't have it on. A little breather for my finger."

I never realized that he never gave me back the ring. So that means all this time, he has yet to give it back to me. Now that Peyton mentioned it, I can't get it out my head.

"Okay, so I would like to ask if it was okay if I can dye your hair brown." Peyton told me, and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I mean, my hair is dirty blonde. What's the difference?"

"Everything. It'll look better if I dye it. One subtle tone will suit you better. Japan is a very traditional country and - not that I'm saying your dirty blonde hair is accepted but - brown hair would suit you better there - to me. Especially the parts you're going to. Gideon wanted me to dye your hair blonder, but...I'm not doing that." Peyton explained, and I chuckle at Gideon's stupid request.

He thinks he knows what's best for me or what looks best for me, but he's way off. Evidently, based on what Peyton just told me he suggested.

"Yes, please don't dye it blonder. I'll look like a Ken doll if you give him his wish. Brown please." I grin, walking with Peyton to a room that I didn't even know was in this house.
Completely decked out and had all types of stuff in here that anyone who wanted a makeover would approve of.

Sitting down in a chair, I watch Peyton begin to get the stuff for my hair and I just chill here. I begin to think about what Gideon was going to do as his makeover and clear my throat.

"What was Gideon trying to do as his makeover?"

"Nothing really. I mean...I shouldn't exactly say that. If I told you, it'd ruin everything."

"Ruin what? I don't care what he does." I say, folding my arms in content. "As long as he doesn't cheat, I'm fine."

Peyton frowns, and I wonder if Gideon told him unnecessary things.

"What he told me and what you're telling me are quite contradictory." He mumbles, causing me to become confused.

"What do you mean? What did he say? Tell me!" I exclaim in a rush, and Peyton stepped back cautiously. Except now I was curious and wanted to know what stupid stuff Gideon was saying.

Peyton looked like he wouldn't spill and it aggravated me most definitely. He obviously was whipped for Gideon and it pissed me off.

"Have you ever had sex with Gideon?" I question him, and Peyton's face turns red.

"Of - of course not! I met him not too long ago. Promise! I am too uninteresting for him to have such motives. I would be lying if I said it wouldn't be nice to have sex with him." He says quietly, blushing so suddenly.

Then here I was just staring and shaking my head.

"I don't want to. I do not desire to have sex with someone and be an extra person on the list of those men and women that's he's screwed over. Besides, I know how he is." I state, and all I could see was Peyton's expression of disapproval.

Not sure what to think about such a thing, I raise my eyebrow at him so that he could spill. Because looking at me like that wouldn't make me change my mind.

"That's so sad. Gideon really likes you-."

"He likes me? He said that to so many people. I'm just another one of his play-things and I refuse to be a part of such a thing."

"But...he really, really loves you. He told me so. May be bad at showing it, but he wouldn't stop talking about how different you are from anyone he's ever been with. That on the outside you're as tough as nails, but on the inside there is something that longs for love - everyone does. He claims he makes mistakes in trying to prove it and that's why you both are going to Japan. He's trying Damian, he really is." Peyton confesses to me, nodding seriously.

Here I was, totally shocked. I don't want to say I didn't know this, but I kinda sorta did. To hear it from someone else didn't satisfy me though.

For all I know, what he could be saying is lies.

"I don't want to hear it from someone who is literally obsessed with him. I know how Gideon is."

"Obviously not. You have this horrible image and have you ever tried to consider that he isn't that bad if you give him a chance? I'm telling you, he isn't a bad person despite the image he wants everyone to see him as. When he loves you he'll-."

"Just shut the fuck up and do what he told you to do. I know how he is and what he is, I can't love such a thing." I snap angrily, instantly seeing Peyton roll his eyes.

He began to do my hair and I stayed silent from there. Now I was thinking too much about it and it angered me.

Was I supposed to love Gideon and disregard all the things he's done? How do you claim that you love someone so much, but than do all this nasty stuff. Saying it was just a 'distraction,' I don't believe that for a second.

...

Now I'm really angry.

🙄

I stood with my new hair color, looking at myself in the mirror. Finding myself still irritated from earlier and Peyton's words wouldn't leave my mind.

He saw Gideon so positively - everyone did! I just didn't see it, it was rare even if I was to.

How can someone who barely knows the guy, see him so greatly? Because I see him horrendously and that'll be quite hard for me to change my mind.

"Why are you frowning?" Peyton asked me, pressing his finger between my eyebrows. Pushing his finger up I felt my frown disappear and I swat his finger away like it was a fly.

"I'm pissed, that's why."

"Why? You don't like the dye job?"

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I shrug.

"It's fine, I'm into it. Can't exactly go back at this point so, I'll make do. I'm angry about something else - don't be nosy." I snap, walking away from him as I go up the stairs.

As I begin to go up, I see Gideon standing at a random door. Leaning against it with his eyes narrowed at me.

I didn't have any words for him as I kept walking only for him to step in front of me. My eyes glare into his and he raises his eyebrow.

"Am I missing something? When did you become mad at me?" He asked.

"I'm always mad at you, just right now I'm even more mad. You piss me off, that's why." I spat, and he smiles.

This is what I'm talking about, why is he smiling at my anger.

"I don't know where this is coming from, but I think it's quite entertaining that you're mad at me. For no reason too-."

"I do have a reason!"

"Which is?"

"I'm not saying." I sneer, and he frowns at me.

His expression began to darken and I waited for him to say something so that I could have an even better reason to be mad at him.

Until he just grinned at me and I didn't know what to think.

"I like your hair being this color. Suits you quite well." He commented, leaning forward as he ran his fingers through my hair. I just diverted my eyes from his and didn't bother saying anything.

He completely disregarded my anger as if it wasn't really anything. It entertained me a little because it made me feel like a child with a temper tantrum.

"Stop trying to disregard my words."

"I'm not, promise. I just think this is sudden and I don't think it's worth being upset over. I know you aren't really mad at me." He says so confidently, sighing in content.

I just stare at him in shock, not sure if I should've been angry or frustrated.

"Take me seriously! You make me angry!" I yell, and he sighs.

"Okay, I'm listening. Why do I make you angry?" He asked me, folding his arms at me.

While we stood there, I kind of felt like a joke.

Now I was really becoming frustrated because I just began to feel like I was the one with the problem.

"I can't do this. You're...you're acting like a child!" I squeal suddenly, folding my arms in anger. That's when Gideon smirks, stepping close to me.

His eyes piercing into mine and I had to keep my eyes on his so that I didn't look weak. Except it began to become so intense to stare back at that it embarrassed me. I felt shy and nervous by such a heated glare.

"I am an adult, a grown man. I'm also acting like one, what's your excuse?" He whispered sinisterly, my face flushing instantly.

I find my lips part slightly and I just stare at him in shock.

I knew my face was red and I looked at his expression I began to find attractive. This is how you know that I'm on a downward spiral.

"I'm waiting for an answer." Gideon murmurs to me, and I take a deep breath.

"You are confusing me."

"Mmhmm." He hums, coming closer towards me. "Anything else?"

"Was - was contemplating between hating you or just simply being angry. That too." I tell him, his eyebrows rising.

"Interesting. Nothing about how you already know how I am and who I am and that you can't ever love something like me? That was just forgotten so suddenly? Curious." He questioned and I lost all my random attraction towards him.

He wasn't glaring at me, but he did look curious as to why I'd say such things. Truth is...? Not sure why. I guess it's me running from something, but I'm not sure yet.

"How did you hear that?" I sneer, and he sighs.

"I never really left. I was watching you guys talk and it was getting quite serious - you got all scary and angry." He began to chuckle, shoving my shoulders slightly so that I was a few inches back from him. "Know what I didn't get though? After you ask me all the questions as to why I did those things and I told you, you're still bashing me for my past mistakes? Is there no end to your cruel ways?"

I frown at him, shoving my finger deeply into his chest.

"Speak for yourself. I am not cruel."

"No. You're just cruel to my heart. I may be cruel - but when it's necessary. You're just cruel in general and overall if we were going to talk about who's the most evil, it's you. Breaking my heart constantly and then confusing me with your random attractions towards me. Then next, you're hating me. This is so cruel to my soul and heart. I don't know if you love me or hate me." He explains to me, arms folding.

"I don't love you." I tell him and he nods. "You already knew this."

"Yes. I know you like me-."

"I don't like you either. I won't say I hate you. I just hate parts of you." I say, and he rolls his eyes at me. "Do you know how hard it is on my soul to love something I've been trying to hate? I have a perception of you and it's hard to remove it. Especially since you forced me into this marriage, don't forget that."

"I said we could divorce." He hissed, and I found myself flinching at such a thing. "You constantly shoot me down with these insults and now that I think about it, I have been so tolerable towards your bull that I've become weak in a sense. You literally tear me down, kind of sorta build me back up, then tear me down again in fear. You're just like all the cowards, running from what could be possible." He snaps. "That's why I haven't given you the ring back."

"I don't want that dumb ring. Sell it, give it away for all I care." I sneer, the both of us just arguing in the hall.

Except he just went silent and I didn't know what to do or say from here. I could tell he was becoming pissed off...I think.

"Where do we go from here? You have stated all these things and it's evident to me that you will never admit that you like me. I don't know if I should divorce you or...what."

"What about Japan?" I remind him almost, causing him to raise his eyebrow.

"What about it? So that we can go there and you can tear me down some more? Fuck that." Gideon spat, and I watched him dig in his pocket for his phone.

As he was on it I saw him begin to call someone and I frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling Zeus, you aren't staying here tonight. I think we need some time a part before we go to Japan." He says, and I gasp.

"You - you can't do that!"

"Yes the fuck I can. Get out my face." He snapped, shoving my face back from his - with his hand - to my surprise.

I stumbled back to see him walking away from me and I rushed after him.

"Gideon you can't just send me off!"

"Rather me do this or divorce you? Choose one." He yelled, and I froze. "I don't have time for this! You either love me or you don't! Stop playing with my feelings! Zeus please come pick him up as soon as possible."

I watched Gideon hang up and rush away from me. Going into his room and slamming the door behind him. As I stood here I didn't know what just happened.

Typically I'd expect him to make a move on me or something. Except...he ran from me. He actually didn't do anything and he looked hurt.

Wasn't sure if this was in my imagination or if this really just happened.

I sighed, walking to his door and try to twist the knob to see it was locked. It began to piss me off in a way, but I decided to keep it to myself.

"Gideon?" I say his name and hear silence. "Why are you running from me?"

"Speak for yourself." He says and I had to admit that he was right.

Having no words to say, I walked away from his door. I went downstairs into the living room area and just waited for Zeus.

It was weird that he'd really just send me away. I expected a different reaction...

Now I know I've really done it.

I wasn't satisfied with the fact that he just wants me to leave. There is still a sliver of a chance, but I don't know what to do. Evidently, there's a part of me that wants him to not be mad at me. Then there's the other part who doesn't care. Also the other part that desires him in a way.

That's when I run back up the stairs, kicking his door repeatedly.

"Gideon open the damn door! Now!" I shout, kicking it over and over again.

In doing so I can hear noise on the other side. Folding my arms, I kick the door extra hard and sigh.

"If you love me you'll open this door and kiss me-."

Instantly I see the door fly open. My body slamming onto the floor as I felt lips on mine. Kissing me in a rush, I knew it was Gideon and my arms wrapped around his neck.

I kissed him back and instantly the desire part that I felt sometimes came back. Feeling his tongue enter my mouth, I flinch when I felt him grind against me. Except such a thing didn't bother me just than.

When he did it again I heard myself moan against his lips, shocking myself. I saw him pull my wrists above my head and my legs wrapped around his hips.

The both of us looking into one another's eyes. Then he shook his head at me.

"You confuse me so much, you know that?" He questioned me. I nod at him as he let's go of my wrists and stands up. Looking down at me, he sighed in dissatisfaction. "Zeus take him with you now."

I flinch, looking over my shoulder to see Zeus glaring down at me. It was unusual to think I'd have to go with him and I stood up. Avoiding to look at him, I see Gideon just go in his room.

Once the door closed I felt a sucker punch into the side of my face. Stumbling to the side, I whip my head to look at Zeus as he stood there as if he didn't do anything.

"The fuck was that for?!" I shout, and he frowns.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything. Wasn't that random? Are you confused?" He asked, and I sneer.

"Yeah I am. I know you punched me, it's pretty evident."

"But you didn't see me do it."

"What...?" I shake my head, feeling my hands ball up angrily. Now I wasn't sure if I was imagining things because now I'm questioning myself on if it happened or not. I'm pretty sure it did though...

I just look at him and see him wait. Then I wondered what he was trying to do.

"What is this?"

"You are confused yet you're certain I punched you, yes?"

"Yeah, duh." I snap, and he smirks.

"Exactly. That's what you're doing to Gideon. You're telling him one thing - I hate you or I don't like you. Then you do shit like make out with him and do lovey-dovey things. Make up your mind, what the hell is wrong with you? He's confused that on if you like him, yet you told him not too long ago that you don't like him. Dude, you're fucked up in the brain. If you want to start with who's being the most cruel, it's you." He stated, walking away from me.

I already knew I had to follow him and I did. Painstakingly does, it angered me, yet saddened me.

Who was wrong in all of this though?

Gideon?

Or me?

🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 15.6K 21
꧁☬✞ ❝ 𝐒𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 ❞ ✞☬꧂ 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳 𝐡𝐚s 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡...
80.4K 3.1K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
136K 8.7K 52
"Please stop this, I am married," Yibo said in a shaky voice, hoping for the other person to stop, as he weakly touched his shoulders and tried to pu...
168K 7K 42
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...