Hurricane

By HURRICANE_LIFE

I guess I won't write a description I will let you read ;) More

Hurricane
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 ( Ending)

Chapter 9

373 12 2
By HURRICANE_LIFE

We laid in bed with the bed sheet on us and Shannon had his strong arms surrounding me resting his head on mine. I felt in pain, but I felt good at the same time. At that moment I felt everything is perfect, I got the right person for me we are meant to be for each other, but at the same time I felt like I am still in a dream.

Are you ok darling?

I raised my eyes looking at him nodding while smiling.

Thank you Shannon! He then came closer and kissed me.

How about you take the day off tomorrow Nara? Since after tomorrow is the weekend and I really want to spend a lot of time with you before I leave back on tour.

Ok I will, I want to spend every single second with you.

We were about to fall asleep.

Shannon?

Yes?

I love you!

I love you too. He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I opened my eyes, I was laying on my back I turned my head to the left to see a couch in front of me next to the wall, I was confused that couch wasn’t there; a person was sitting on it. I saw that person before, I couldn’t believe my eyes it was Rayon closing her eyes with tears and red nose. I started calling her, but I couldn’t hear my voice, so I tried to get out of bed to reach her, but it is as if something is holding me down. I was trying so hard to break free, but I couldn’t all I can feel is a force on me. So, I decided to close my eyes again, and try again to fight that force, that is when I broke free and my voice got out soo loud.

Rayyyoonnn! I screamed and got myself of my pillow with all the power I had. Shannon jumped from his place and turned to wrap his arms around me.

It is ok Nara I am here, shhh. I tried to fight him since I was terrified and screaming then I recognized his voice and hugged him so tight burying my face in his chest, and tears fell from my eyes.

Shhhh babe it is ok you’re safe. He kept saying while caressing my hair, and rubbing my back softly. Until I calmed down and felt safe in his arms. I looked on the left again releasing Shannon from my tight hug. The couch and Rayon were gone. I then looked back at Shannon speechless; Shannon grabbed my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs, while I closed my eyes feeling his soft hands on my face.

Are you ok baby, would you like to talk about it now? He asked with a soft voice.

I took a deep breath and started to tell him what happened.

It is ok baby, it is just a nightmare, I am here and I will never let anyone hurt you. He came closer and kissed my lips gently. I got back on my pillow and he did the same, hugging me and caressing my back until I fell asleep.

The next day, I called my office to tell them that I can’t come today. Shannon wasn’t next to me, but I saw a paper on the small table next to me. I opened it and read: “Good Morning beautiful, I am sorry had to get up early since Jared decided to throw a party tonight, so we had to go get stuff for it. You look so gorgeous while you’re asleep. I didn’t want to wake you up with a text since I know you are a light sleeper, so I hope this puts a smile on you pretty face this morning. I Love you so much.” A huge smile was on my face the whole time I was reading his amazing words. I directly grabbed my phone and called him. He answered quickly.

Good morning Beautiful!

Good morning Shannon, thank you so much baby.

That is the least I could do to you gorgeous.

I couldn’t take the smile off my face, and didn’t know what to say.

Nara babe listen, I want you to go to the closet that is right in front of you and open it.

Umm ok hang on. I placed the phone on the small table and wore Shannon’s shirt that was on the floor, then grabbed the phone and went to the closet. I opened it and there was a very gorgeous pink short dress with cute pink heels.

Do you like them?

Are those for me?

Yes babe, I bought them before and wanted to give you them as a gift, but now I guess it is the perfect moment to wear them if you feel comfortable with them.

Oh my god baby I love them. They are so amazing, thannkk youu so much.

I am glad u loved them sweetheart.

I love you Shannon.

I love you too my angel. Now I want you to feel like it is your house and do whatever you want. Oh and I also asked Tomo to take care of you, and make some breakfast for you.

You always leave me speechless I swear, you are just the perfect guy that every girl dream to have. I am the luckiest girl alive.

I am the luckiest guy alive to have such a beautiful smart lady in my life.

Thank you Shannon!

Love you babe ok got to go.

Ok baby take care.

Oh Nara listen tell Rayon ok about the party.

Ok sure.

Bye

Bye.

I took a shower and wore something from Shannon’s closet they were so big on me. Went down to say hi to Tomo, he was in the kitchen and Vicky was there too.

Hello! I said with a big smile.

Well hello sweetie, this is Vic…

I know who she is since I am an echelon, hey Vicky how are it is really great to meet you in person.

Well I am glad to meet you too sweetheart. We greeted each other with a hug.

Yummy I smell something nice. I went closer to Tomo and tried to reach form the food he was doing, but he slapped my hand.

Ouch!

No tasting till I am done.

Fine! I said giving him a poker face, we giggled after.

Vicky and I were sitting on the chairs around the kitchen counter; we chatted and got along well till Tomo finished the food.

Yummy I am hungry, that smells really good. I said wanting to attack the plats, since they look delicious. I wanted to taste something, but again my hand got slapped by Tomo.

Ouch, come on what now? I said with a puppy face.

Be patient woman I am not done yet.

He still has to do the final touch. Vicky said giggling about what happened now.

Fine! I giggled too. Tomo was done.

Ok done!

Finally! I said starting.

We were done eating and I heard the house door being opened. It was Jared and Shannon with stuff in there hands. We started to help them getting the things out of the car. While I was going out from the door I suddenly was pulled by my hand and my lips were crushed by Shannon’s lips. He had his hands on my back and my hands were on his chest. We broke the kiss and I was looking in his gorgeous eyes.

You look sexy with my cloth on you.

I smiled shyly.

Hey love birds I guess we need your help. As always the person who ruins these moments is Jared of course.

Can’t you stop ruining these moments? If you are jealous it is ok we understand. I said sticking my tongue out to him and winking. He laughed. We then went back and helped them.

We finished putting the things in the house and started to prepare them in the back yard. We had some fun doing so, and then I remember that I forgot to call Rayon, while I was going inside to get my phone so that I call her. I saw Rayon with Shannon.

Oh my god Rayon I am so sorry I really wanted to call you.

It is ok. I guess Shannon is controlling your mind now more than before. She said gigging and hugging me. I smiled shyly while looking at Shannon, he smirked.

We made Rayon meet everyone. She really got along and started to help too. After we were done, Shannon and I excused ourselves to get ready for the party since there about two hours left till the people arrive. We went to Shannon’s room.

Finally you’re mine! He said locking the door.

No Shannon we are not doing this now.

You have no chose babe. He smirked. That smirk just melts me, I couldn’t do anything but to surrender, he carried me to the shower and we had some fun there, after we were done I wore his robs and he wore a towel. I sat on the bed and looked worried a bit, Shannon was next to his closet picking what he wants to wear. He got two shirts out and turned to take my opinion.

Hey babe which one is nice?

Umm… I think the left one is nicer. I said smiling softly.

Baby are you ok, did I hurt you?

No babe that was the best feeling I ever had, but I am afraid to show up today in front of all of these people, like what am I or who am I?

Shannon smiles and sat next to me placing his hands on my arms making me turn to face him.

You are Nara and Shannon is your man and you are Shannon’s lady. The entire world should now that because you are everything to me and if anyone has a problem well they have to face me.

I smiled and jumped on him hugging him, then breaking the hug I kissed him.

Thank you Shannon, you are just everything to me.

He smiled and kissed my cheeks softly. We then got up to get ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 220 32
Shannon Leto fanfic. The last chapter of this story was written with @Galaxycollector.
37K 598 31
This is my first story about 30 seconds to mars! <3 I have moved this story here from Quizilla. I hope you all will like my story, as much as I do...
36K 1.1K 29
Uh... I suck at descriptions
3.9K 245 26
"It's all just a dream...surrender to it...escape until every inch of your body screams with pleasure." >>Clarabela never thought her life could get...