Five Nights Of Mistakes β€’ Aws...

By -pastelmic-

Where 3 idiots and a blindly brave girl decide to work at Freddy Fazbears Pizza for god knows why just to see... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: This is probably a bad idea
Chapter 2: "It's not real, guys"
Chapter 3: "Dove's got a crush!"
Chapter 4: "Extreme Twister"
Chapter 5: "I guess I'll be using this bat after all."
Chapter 6: "Jeremy Fitzgerald"
Chapter 7: "Best Friends Forever?"
Chapter 9: "Frankie, Are You Out There?"
Chapter 10: "She's A Keeper."
Chapter 11: "William Afton"
Chapter 12: "Game On, William"
Chapter 13: "The Claw"
Chapter 14: SOS pt. 1
Chapter 15: SOS pt. 2

Chapter 8: "Awsten, Put. The Orange Juice. Down."

55 1 7
By -pastelmic-

Dove's pov

I woke up to the sound of someone being insanely loud and intentionally trying waking me up, I rubbed my eyes like a toddler as I sat up, I realized I was in the living room on the couch. I also realized that I was with Awsten on the living room couch, I saw green strands of his hair sprawled along the pillow we shared and smiled a bit before looking up at the person who dared to wake me up.

It was Calum, oh shit.

"Good morning, Dove. Looks like you were busy last night." He smirks

I rolled my eyes before dropping back down to the pillow, I realized doing that woke up Awsten. I noticed him rubbing his eyes as he sat up slowly. I smiled, "Hi."

"Hey." He mumbled

My heart dropped to my fucking ass. His voice was so deep, I should've remembered that from the time when I slept at his place but it's different because he slept with me on the same couch this time and that's just.. It's a whole new feeling.

"Who's this, Dove?" Calum asked with a smug grin on his face.

As if he doesnt already fucking know.

"This is Awsten, Awsten this is my brother's annoying boyfriend Calum."

"Hey man." awsten smiles

"Hi, sorry if I woke you up." Calum says

"No, it's cool." Awsten says

"The rest of the other boys are sleeping but the one with light brown hair is Geoff and the one with the curls is Otto."

"Cool, well Michael didn't lose his shit or anything because you guys were sleep but he'll want to meet them when everyone is up." Calum replies

"Thanks, Cally."

I watched as Calum made his way out of the living room and back to the direction of Michael's room. I noticed Awsten layed back down on the couch and stuffed his face into the pillow, I guess he wanted to keep sleeping. I looked down onto the floor and Geoff and Otto were just looking at their phones.I didn't even realize that they woke up..I smirked as I got an idea. I pressed my sock clad foot in Geoff's face and he squirmed away and looked up at me.

"What's up?" he asked with a smile.

"Wanna help me make breakfast?"

"Can I help too?" Otto asked

"I was gonna ask you next, come on." I stood up from the couch and placed the rest of the blanket's on Awsten's sleeping body.

The boys followed me into the kitchen and sat down at the table while I started pulling out cooking items. When I finished setting everything out there was waffle mix, a carton of eggs, a package of bacon and a french toast sticks box.

"Ready to get cooking boys?"

"Let's do this." Geoff says

After about 30 minutes of following recipes from the boxes and also google, we had made bacon and set it onto a plate on the counter. We also had waffles in the maker that Otto was in charge of because he's really good at time management. Geoff was making the eggs (Scrambled and unscrambled) and I was making the french toast.

I leaned on the counter as the french toast was in the oven, I noticed a very sleepy looking green haired boy make his way into the kitchen. He walked over to me and rest his head in the crook of my neck, I sighed happily and ran my fingers through his hair, he hummed in satisfaction.

"Did you enjoy your extra sleep time?"

"Very much so." he mumbled

"Well breakfast is almost done so I hope you're hungry." Otto says as he places 3 plates that are stacked with waffles next to the other food.

"You might want to microwave the bacon, it's been there the longest." Geoff says as he turns off the stove.

The oven went off and I gently pulled away from awsten and put on some oven mittens, I opened the stove and quickly pulled out the french toast. I placed the pan on the stove and pulled off the mitten and set them into the drawer.

"And the french toast is done, I'm gonna go get my brother and Calum."

"Who's Calum?" Geoff and Otto ask in sync.

"My brother's boyfriend."

"Ah." Geoff said before nodding.

"Alright." Otto said shrugging.

I made my way out of the kitchen ad towards my brother's room, I knocked on the door, not knowing what I would get myself into if I didn't. I have bad experiences of walking into Michael's room without telling him that I was gonna walk inside.

I don't wanna relive that, my poor eyes.

Michael opened the door, I gave him a small smile.

"Morning, Mikey."

"Good morning. Dove." he says while running his hands through his hair.

"Thanks for not making a scene last night with the boys."

"I was too tired." He shrugs. "But I do want to meet them, I need to know who's keeping my sister safe while she's working at that dangerous place."

"He also wants to know about the green haired boy you were sleeping on the couch with." Calum says popping up out of nowhere and holding onto Michael's neck. Michael smiles as he holds onto Calum's arms and caresses the maori boy's skin.

"Yeah that too." Michael says

"Well, we made breakfast so come on."

The 3 of us made our way into the kitchen and I walked in and automatically started making my plate. I grabbed 2 waffles, 3 french toast sticks and a few pieces of bacon, I walked over to the black leather bench and scooched next to awsten.

"Okay so introductions, Awsten, Geoff, Otto.. this is my brother Michael. Awsten you already met Calum but Geoff and Otto haven't so yeah Calum is my brother's boyfriend."

They all let out hi's and hey's and then everyone sat down to eat the breakfast that me and the boys (not awsten) prepared for breakfast. Eventually everyone finished their food and Calum and Michael said their goodbyes because they needed to get going for band practice.

"Good job on breakfast guys." Awsten said

"Thanks Awsten." Geoff smiled

"Thanks dude." Otto replied

I kissed Awsten's cheek as a thank you and he replied by leaving a small peck on my lips before getting up and walking over to the sink.

"I'm gonna wash the dishes." Awsten said

"You wanna know what I just noticed?" Geoff says

"What?"

"We just cooked breakfast at 3pm." Geoff said

"Well, we just woke up and that's what we felt like making." I shrugged

"Well I can live with that." Otto says

"Okay so, I had an idea." Awsten says

"Please do share."

"I think we should get a ouija board." Awsten says

"For what?" Otto asked

"To talk to the spirits in the suits." Awsten replied

"That's actually a really good idea."

"When should we go?" Geoff asked

"Now."

"Awsten, put. the orange juice. down."

"But I want it." he whines

"There's 4 different cartons in the basket right now and we didn't even come here for orange juice."

"Fine, but can I keep the other ones?" he pouts as he puts the other carton back in the fridge.

"Yes, but you're paying."

"I can live with that." he says

"Guys where did google say the ouija board were?"

"It really didn't say, it just said Target." Geoff replies

"I'm just assuming that it would be in the games section." Otto said

"Like next to the toys or next to the video games?"

"Wouldn't that be in the same area technically?" Awsten asked

"I guess." Otto mumbled

"Okay, to the toy section."

I was sitting inside of the cart while awsten was pushing it around the store, eventually after many wrong turns we made it to the toy section. I looked at Awsten and gave him the baby hands, he shook his head fondly and walked over to the end of the cart. He reached over and grabbed me by my hips, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my out of the cart.

Once he dropped me to me feet and pecked his lips before walking over to the board games section that was next to the toys. I looked through multiple board games until I finally stopped on the ouija board, I grabbed the box and placed it into the cart.

"You got it?"

"Yep, what else do we need? Candles?"

"I guess." Geoff shrugs

"It would help." Otto nods

"I guess we're getting candles."

"Can we go to the Bath and Body Works? They have the best smelling candles."

"Isn't there one inside of this place?"

"Yeah, there's a mini mall outside of target. You walk out past the self pay registers and then there's a mall and also a movie theater but it kinda sucks so I don't go there."

"I hate reserved movie theaters, just let people go in and sit wherever they want." Awsten groans

"Honestly! Okay let's self checkout these items and then go get the candles."

"Wait, can get a box of Cheez-Its to eat tonight?" Otto asked

"The aisle is right there." Awsten pointed as he stopped the cart.

After Otto got his Cheez-Its we all self checked out and made our way through the mini mall. We walked into Bath and Body Works and went to the candles section, me and the boys started sniffing the candles to see which one we should get. Eventually I grabbed a gingerbread scented candle and I was in love with the smell.

"Guys, we have to get this one."

The boys all smelled the candle and their eyes rolled behind their heads, "This one." Awsten said

"Let's get a couple, it smells horrible in that place." Otto says as he grabs them.

"Yeah because dead children are in those suits." Geoff said

"I don't want to think about that." Awsten mumbled as his face paled.

"Awsten is gonna puke if we don't stop so yeah let's not talk about that anymore."

"Gotcha" Geoff agreed.

We finished our shopping and grabbed Chick-fil-A before making our way back to my house, we all decided to watch the rest of season 4 of The Vampire Diaries as we waited for the dreaded time that we had to go back to that murderous pizzeria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3K 18
Your name is y/n L/n and you decide too get a job as a night guard at fazbears pizzeria. (Your an idiot) once there you meet 5 other night guards and...
218K 6.3K 54
You're the daughter of a head engineer who is slowly designing the animatronics for a family restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, with the ne...
44.5K 701 14
You were a Nightguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After your partner didn't show up, the Animatronics ended you. Well...kinda. You possess the new ani...
7.1K 231 10
Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. They have all been friends since prep. And as they grew older, they had a dream to open a pizzeria. So they did. Afte...