Keyword: Come [KOOKTAE]✔

By bluntgrae

Teasing and pissing off each other are these two best friend's part of daily life. Their love for nasty thing... More

come | note
please read
one
two
four
five

three

4.3K 152 86
By bluntgrae

"I'll make you come for me, kitten," I blushed on the name. We both know each other for 8 years to be exact but this is the very first time he made me feel unknown to my own feelings. I don't know what I am going to feel— excited, nervous, happy— I don't know. Maybe mixed. There are several times I masturbated just by thinking about him— the hotness, his abs, his voice, his fake moans— even those are fake I can't deny it's sexy and hot!

'Have I just fantasized about my best friend, you ask? Yes.'

Sometimes or more likely often, I ask myself about my real sexuality whenever I'm with him, forgetting about being a pansexual. I'm nervous. There are so many what ifs suddenly bugging my mind. What if he'll ignore me after this? What if we both feel awkward after sex? I'm afraid he'll distance himself— or I. I'm afraid at the huge possibility that after we have sex, our solid friendship will be vulnerable. Dramatic, yeah. But I can't help but to overthink.

"Are you sexcited as I am?" he whispers and gave me kitten kisses on my neck, making small moans come out from my lips. I felt his lips etched for a grin.

"Say yes, baby," he whispers, waiting me to answer.

"B-before anything else..." I pushed him back off me, making him stop kissing on my collarbones and neck. He creased his forehead in confusion, the earlier greedy eyes turned into a great bafflement.

"What's wrong?"

"This," I stated. ".. this is wrong."

"Later on, you'll feel right. Tae hyung, you've fucked many people and I know you no longer inexperienced. I don't get why you are backing out," He says, feeling confuse on the consequence.

This is wrong. I want him. I need him. As my best friend. I don't want others to look at us with malice. We are having sexual benefits so we are friends? No. A lot of people in the campus were thinking Jungkook and I are secretly dating— knowing that we are capable of doing that because of our open sexuality or maybe because Jungkook used to be touchy. We kept denying it for ourselves also because it is the truth. We are friends. Only friends.

I, myself made the dare for him. We both created the deal between us. But I'm a fool for not using my great brain on making up with that. I did not think carefully. I know it will just happen for once— just this fucking night— but now that I realized the things might happen in the near future if we continued, maybe I should stop this before it's too late to regret it. Just like other best friends out there, who talked about confidential stuffs but end up cutting the tie of their friendships.

"We're bestfriends." I replied after a few minutes, ".. After this, you might feel awkward. You'll ignore me then I don't know," I mark. ".. I don't want to ruin our friendship, Jungkook." His grin falters and sighs. He leans towards me. This is one of my fantasies, to have sex with my best friend. But I have to be realistic.

"Ruin our friendship? Awkward after sex?" He asks to confirm and I nod as an answer.

"Were sex and fuck same to you, Tae hyung?" He asks and I simply shake my head. Sex isn't just for once. It can be twice, trice, and even make it a daily routine, perhaps with the same person. Sex is done by people who have intimacy with each other no matter what their relationship is. For others, sex is only for legal partners who truly love each other— for those who are conservative of course. Some say it is for pleasure or just to feel something. Otherwise, fuck is just a fuck. It happens for just once. We fucked, then it is just a fuck. Nothing special.

When you fuck, you fuck. When you sex, you love.

It's how we differentiate the terms.

"Promise you will not distance from me after this, " I said in a hoping tone. "Or can we just skip the deal? Let's just musterbate together! It's better than fucking since we both can't predict what the other day meant to come," I suggested with a light laugh to at least minimize the strange seriousness between.

His face is serious, analyzing my visual and expression. His gaze drops my lips. Uncomfortable, I impart my lips, barely bit and lick the bottom of my lip, having no idea what will happen later.

"Don't you trust me?" He asks.

"I do trust you. But I can't tell what might—"

"Shh," he places his long index finger onto my lips, sushing me to not say anything. ".. hyung," He stucks his gaze on mine and suddenly, I felt no power to say anything. ".. I awaited long time for this opportunity to claim you," he whispers. I could smell his alcoholic breath. His index finger brushes away my lips but replaced with his thumb. He observes how my lips move and quiver on his touch.

I was shock at how quick he claimed my lips without giving a hint. He pushed me against the bed. I just found myself undressing him, completely hooked with his drugging touch. His kiss was totally addicting, alcoholic that made me drown in drunkeness even more. Jungkook is such a damn God Kisser— I mean, not just good. Way outstanding. The way he mold my lips, the way he swirls and plays with my tongue. The way he fucking tease me. I felt like a rookie in the name of sex. Suddenly, I felt like I'm going to lose my virginity again.

Excited.

Greedy.

Needy.

His careful yet a little rough actions answers the question if he could fuck well good.

"I would never let you go beyond my arms and this deal would never break our friendship, hyung," he utters once he pauses a kiss. I whimpered, disappointed that he gapped for a moment. I want to kiss him continuously.

"Glad to know. Now kiss me already," I said which made him laugh. I do not know how easy and fast it is to change the grave air to sensual atmosphere.

"You know what, it's unfair, I'm the only one who's naked here," he mutters, his voice husky. I felt his long fingers slide against my stomach as he tempts to lift my shirt, sending me a ticklish little bolts by his touch. Small moans escaping from my lips, loving his pinches.

His kisses glide down my jaw, shuffling down my neck. Attacking the sweet spot and collarbone, planting noticeable kiss marks. Soon, he moved on my nipple and starts flickering his tongue, pleasurable enough for me to hitch a breath.

"Shit," I bit my lip. I found it hot, watching how he plaster a smirk while his tongue is busy. He moved, intentionally gliding his erection to mine which made us both moan at the contact.

He stops licking on my nipple and asks, "Love it?" I nod my head in response. ".. want more?" Again, I nod my head.

His hand moved for my crotch, his finger gently sliding from my balls to the tip to tease.

"Call me Daddy, kitten," I rolled my eyes. He really loves dominating someone who he fucks. And does he not know how overused and cliché "Daddy-kink" is?

He plastered a smirk and gave me kitten kisses on my neck, while his hands began unzipping my pants. After, he threw that off together with my brief. His hand purposedly touches my dick and massaged my balls making me groan, feeling the need of more touch.

"J-Jungkook."

"The name, Taehyung," he retorted. I groaned again and hissed on his ridiculous idea.

"D-daddy," I called the name. There was something churned inside my stomach at that call. His grin widened and started stroking my length making me moan loud.

"F-fuck. Daddy."

"Yes, baby," He asks and gives a lot of focus on a stroke to mine. He stucked his potent gaze at my eyes, waiting for my next words.

"I need you," I said yet he seems unsatisfied on my pledge. He stops stroking on me, causing me to groan at the loss of contact. I can feel the intense throb of disappointment from my penis. He turns me around, my bare back exposed. He places his index finger wetted by my precum on my asshole, drawing circles outside. I bit my lip and hissed when he fucking spit on it as he slowly slid his finger inside me, gradually thrusting in and out. He sloppily licked my hole making me moan louder in pleasure it gives, wetting my hole to push his finger swiftly.

Fucking nasty yet so fucking luscious.

Just within quite a moment, his index finger together with the tongue is not enough.

"A-another f-finger please?" I requested and he did what I want him to do, licking my hole.

"F-fuck. Make it faster!" I moaned out loud, giving permission to fasten the pace of his two.

"Ha! Sh-shit," I breathed out. He smirks, feeling satisfied on my moans. Mouth is open but a smile placed on it, I know he wants to hear my moans. This horny bunny loves it, by the look and grin on his face.

"Damn! Jungkook— I need y-you now in me p-please," but he ignored.

"Fuck! Please!" I cried. I want him now. I need him now. If he didn't do what I want, then I'm going to come in no time and I don't wanna come, not just yet. Not just on his fingers.

"I know you can plea more than that, Tae hyung" he said. I groaned in annoyance.

"Agh! Jungkook fuck me, please! I want you in me now. Put your huge dick inside my ass, slam it hard and make me scream like you're doing on your wet dreams!" He gawped in surprise but he still got my words. He pulled down his trousers and prepared me in four, facing my ass on his pet as if it was its food. Right. I can see how fucking hard, proud, and hungry it is for the contact.

"Good please. Your daddy was really impressed on how you're good at b-being submissive," he said and slid his dick in me swiftly after he prepped it. I can feel him stretching my hole slowly yet carefully inside me. I licked my lips and gulped as he started pushing and pulling his dick inside me in a very slow pace, kissing the shoulder of mine.

"A-argh! Don't tease! Y-you're hitting me there," I complained but he hit my ass with his big hand, making me scream in a sudden whip.

"I know what I am doing," he said and without even letting me breathe, he started to fasten his pace, making me choke in pleasure that I had to grip on the bedstead. Damn! He's really good at this! He knows what's making me feel good in a sudden and making him feel great inside me, hearing me moaning in a loud and continues high moans.

"Shit! fuck me harder and deeper- ahm!" I moaned out loud joining his manly moans, hissing and groaning in pleasure my ass is giving him.

"Fuck, Tae hyung! You're really good!" He screams and makes his pace faster and deeper in animalistic pace, whipping my ass with his big hand and it feels so heavenly damn right!

"Y-yeah I told you it's yummy and big!" I said making him chuckle while choking in pleasure.

"Damn! Mmh— fuck," Moans by him turns me even more on. Our moans were high and undeniably driving as insane and nasty, add the bed rocking and the lewd sound our coalesced bodies' making.

"Fuck! Shit shit shit shit-" the churning feeling gathering on my stomach is about to burst.

"I'm a-lmost there!" He moaned.

"B-aby, please c-ome for me," he pleads and I nod repeatedly. He thrusts his dick even faster and harder as I moaned even more louder, choking in ecstacy. My knees were wobbling and I can take it no more. Our moans were both highs and sounds really horny and sexy at the same time. He bursted his climax in me and mine on the bed and stomach.

He fell on my back after, my knees were weak as I also fell on the bed, panting. We both gulped and can't get over to the pleasure we had. He pulled apart me so that he can lie beside me. I look at him, eyes were still has stars on both eyes, lingered, feeling really satisfied on the sex.

There's no answer between us two but we both know what our mind's saying. We shared the best fuck in one bed. No other words, he again claimed my lips, giving me a soft, passionate, tender, and full of care kiss as if it was a message telling me that he would never leave me and he will always take care of me.

Momently, he broke the kiss and smiled at me, "I finally made you come for me, hyung," he winked at me and I gave him a spank on his shoulder.

"I just act as a submissive for you dominant bunny! I can also dominate anyone but I can be both," I smirk and he too.

"But I think you better be submissive for me, kitten," he grins. I laugh but one question came up on mind.

"Was the deal done?" I ask. He shakes his head, disagreeing.

"No. This will stay. You don't know how I want to fuck you whenever I see your ass, Pan-tae," I smirks. Told you. I'm right and not left! He's gay on my ass. He has a crush on my fucking asshole! Hahahahaha!

"You're ass really tastes good, huh. It's sweet and a bit salty- Aw!" He receives a whip on his abs that makes him hold and caresses his abs in pain.

"Salty? Huh? Bisexual bun-bun."

"Hahahaha but you still tastes delicious, hyung," I blushed with his words. Tch! I'm a pan okay? I'm not gay!

Well, sometimes.

"Psh! I thought you're bi," I said. He creased his forehead.

"I really am," he replied.

"Nope! You're gay! Gay for my ass, asshole!" I laughed and he just rolled his eyes as I pointed my index finger at him and poking him on the side.

"I think you better call me daddy more frequent than 'asshole', great pan-tae," he grins and I hissed.

"Please stop naming me pan-tae. I ain't a feminine underwear."

"By the way, I like your blue panty."

"It's not panty."

Suddenly, the door was opened with a loud thud, revealing an owl— I mean a man with widening eyes.

"Oh my gawd! What are you two—" the voice of a familiar guy exclaimed in surprise, not expecting what he is seeing and I just realised, we're not covering our bodies. He probably sees our dicks, giving its hello.

To be continue....

____

Thank you for reading! I'm not really good at writing smut (perhaps, other things too) yet I am writing the scene based on what I imagine and know. Please indicate any concerns that matter to this work. Through your honest opinion(s) such as constructive suggestions, I will be able to improve my writing. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 69 1
( n. ) taken from the popular filipino phrase "hiraya manawari" which generally means "may the wishes of your heart be granted" In which James Potter...
23.4K 1.1K 22
Taehyung is in a toxic relationship that could cost him his life. Can Jungkook save him? {NOT MY COVER ART} I'm unsure of the original artist so if...
682K 34.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
16.3K 668 20
Who are you? -------- "So show me" "I'll show you" Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Kim Taehyung A very beautiful happily married couple Nothing could dest...