Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

A big reunion

42 2 8
By luna_renn

Summer: JADE! JADE! JADE!

He doesn't listen to his mother's pleas as he kept running forward. They were about halfway back until Summer forcefully stopped him and her. 

Summer: please! running is raising my anxiety for this! I haven't seen some of these people in over ten years! 

He nods. 

Jade: that doesn't change the fact that all of them will still love you the same. If you think anything bad will happen by you coming back, get those thoughts out your head, we're a family, we'll protect each other.

Summer's worried expression went calm and they got back to walking. 

Summer: ...WHEN THE HELL DID YOU BECOME SUCH A SMOOTH TALKER!?

Jade: What? I've been this way!

Summer! WHAAT?

Jade: What? 

He shrugged with a smug smile.

------------

Jade and Summer were directly outside the home. He was trying to calm her down as she was even more hesitant. His speech 100 was reduced to a 3 as he kept trying to move. 

Jade: Summer! Come on!

HE tugged her and got her moving. She teleported back behind the tree. 

Jade: stop using our semblance against me!

Summer was just a combination of Jade and Ruby's semblance. He was lucky to get the teleportation side of the semblance.  

Jade: LILY! OPEN THE DOOR! 

Lily with a confused expression opened the door. 

Lily: the hell are you yelling for? 

Jade doesn't say a thing but grip Summer's hand and teleports into the living room. 

Just about everyone was here excluding Qrow and Raven. 

Everyone stares completely stunned. 

Summer: He... Hello....

Ruby fainted as Summer spoke. Yang was frozen solid and Tai fainted on the spot as well. 

Summer/Jade: RUBY! 

They both dive over and look over her. Lily's brain finally caught up to what was happening in front of her. 

Lily: HA! I knew she was alive! 

-------------

Fast forward just a bit and the rest of the family was sitting on the couch with Jade and Summer in front of them. 

Ruby: can I just hug her! 

Tai: no! They have some explaining to do!

Lily: I don't see why not. 

Ruby jumped up and Hopped right onto Summer. Jade was right next to her causing him to go down with her. 

Ruby: MOM! 

Summer felt Ruby's grip tighten and seen that she was crying. 

Summer: I'm sorry. 

Summer hug tightens on Ruby and they both cry together.   

Yang went in and jumped into the hug. It was just a giant embrace with Jade helplessly trapped underneath. Tai was smiling and decided he wanted to be in this as well. He gets up with a big smile and was about to jump in until Lily in her suit stopped him. 

Lily: You get yours later. Besides, that isn't even your wife. 

Tai: yeah... You're right... Sorry. 

She lets him down and Zwei ran over and licked Summer's face. 

Tai: even Zwei!

Lily: he gets a free pass. 

Tai: ....

---------

(Author: I'm struggling to add more. I'll be lucky to get over 600 words.) 

A few hours later Jade and Ruby are sitting in their room. He was staring at her with his arms crossed. 

Jade: You were planning on leaving with the remnants of team JNPR in a month. 

Ruby: no....

Jade: Don't lie! I saw the text in your scroll! 

Ruby: you went in my scroll!  

Jade: That's not the point. You were planning on leaving without telling anyone, not even me. I can't believe you would do such a thing, Ruby. 

Ruby: I know you wouldn't want to come! 

Jade: of course I'd come! I won't let you leave to go and do who knows what with Nora and Ren!

Ruby: wait. What about Jaune and Pyrrha? 

Jade looked away with a sad expression. 

Jade: Jaune... Jaune was killed defending some children from a big group of Grimm. Pyrrha was forced back home by her mother and medics. She's safe in Argus.

Ruby: Are you and Lily, okay?

Jade: of course we are. We're strong, we have to be for the ones around us. 

Ruby: Jade, sit. Let YOUR feeling out for once. you're always worried for others, take care of yourself. Come here!

He sighed and moved to his bed and sat down. Ruby gives him a hard glare. 

Jade: ...fine. 

He got up and switched beds. Ruby forced him into a lap pillow. He was a bit sad as he did want to do this with Pyrrha but never got a chance as he was always too embarrassed. 

Ruby: now, tell me, Jade. What's on your mind. 

He was hesitant to answer.

Jade: ...fine. It just feels like whoever gets close to me or Lily dies or gets seriously hurt. 

Ruby's expression shoots into a surprised look. It seems like she's dealing with something outside of what she's usually asked. She wasn't sure what to say. 

Ruby: that's not true at all!

Jade: but it is!

He sits up he backed away. 

Jade: it's too true. First, my fake parents die. I come to Beacon, You get your eye cut out, Yang losses an arm, Pyrrha gets hurt, Jaune died, Blake was stabbed, and we don't even know where Penny 2.0 is! 

Ruby: Jade-

Jade: no. I think it would've been better if I stopped talking to people. Nothing good ever comes out of talking to me. 

Ruby: Jade! The amount of times you've saved me and everyone else from things that were out of anyone's control is crazy. Don't think just because you were there it made things worse. Pyrrha would've died if we didn't help. Blake and Yang would've died if you didn't find them. Can't you see! A lot of people would not be alive to this day if you never became Spider-Man or were born!  

Jade just sits up taking his eyes to his sister. 

Jade: your right. 

He smiles at her. 

Jade: sorry about that. That's been on my mind for some time. I'm better now. 

Ruby: if your fine! then give me and hug! and forty curls from the ceiling! 

Jade: fine. 

He laughed a little and gave Ruby a long hug. 

Jade: do I still have to do the curls?

Ruby hums then let go of him. 

Ruby: Hop to it!

He rolled his eyes with a smile and got off the bed. He stood in front of her bed then got into a crouch. 

Jade: it's been a while since I've actually used my powers!

He jumped up turning upside down attaching to the ceiling. He dropped his black shirt and started doing them with ease. 

Ruby: was it necessary to get rid of your shirt?

Jade: yes... I can't work out properly without taking it off.   

Ruby just rolled her eyes and jumped up to the ceiling.

Ruby: I can't neglect my strength, too.

Jade: you won't take off your shirt, right?

Ruby: of course I won't!

End of chapter 1 volume 4  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 69 3
The universe is a dark place, wherever the light touches, Darkness follows, for countless worlds, this has come to pass, before it stopped within Sol...
51.8K 634 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...
131K 2K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...
733 33 14
Join Edward on his adventure to somewhere he thought he would never see again..... Home. With him on humanity's side, the Grimm stand no chance.