Blossom | Tanjirou x reader

By tanjirow

••• "Our love blossomed like the cherry trees around us." He whispered stepping back. I looked around me, th... More

-❋-
1 - Remembering
2 - The meeting
3 - Hand Demon
4 - It's all over
5 - Friends
6 - Nezuko
7 - Child of Burning Crimson
8 - Disappearances
9 - Muzan?
10 - Little Cherry Blossom
12 - Ms. Tamayo
13 - Temari
14 - Mother
15 - I think I like you
16 - A Pig Man?
17 - Withering
18 - Separated
19 - Zenitsu
20 - A Sleepy Confession
21 - Rest
22 - Beautiful
23 - I like you too
24 - Mt. Natagumo
25 - Let Me Save You
26 - A Peaceful Death
27 - Giyuu
28 - Bonds?
29 - God of Fire
30 - Finally Over...
31 - The Pillars
32
update
im never gonna finish
also, apology

11 - Strange Patterns

14K 472 61
By tanjirow

Once Muzan had walked away I did my best to recollect myself. After my mini panic attack I tried my best to stand up, only to fall back down. My legs felt heavy as if weights were attached to them.

I raised my head and looked through my tears only to see Tanjirou wrestle the man from earlier. My friend was in danger and I needed to help him.

'GET UP Y/N'

Inside my head I screamed at myself.

"GET UP!!"

I shouted at myself and stood up running at Tanjirou. I wiped my tears and grabbed the demon head. I held it dow while Tanjirou held his body down. I did my best but my body was still weak and shaking from my earlier freak-out; The demon growled and thrashed under my grip but I withstood it all.

Behind me I heard footsteps coming towards us and men requesting people move away from us. One of the police officers leaned down and attempted to grab my arm.

"LET GO!" I demanded pulling my arm out of his group. "IF YOU MOVE US YOU WILL DIE!"

My voice was desperate as I restrained the demon under me. The officers continued to pull on Tanjirou and I shouting curses at us, but we wouldn't budge.

"STOP PULLING, THIS PERSON HAS NOT KILLED ANYBODY YET." Tanjirou yelled and I nodded in agreement with his words.

Right after that statement, strange patterns appeared all around us. I peered around at the beautiful pink blossoms and shapes, a yellow mist along with them. My eyes caught sight of a woman with an injured arm walking through the patterns, along with a younger boy with slick back hair following behind her.

She was truly beautiful. She was thin, pale, and had her dark hair pulled back into a low bun. To top it all off she wore a small amount of lip tint to compliment her eyes pale eyes. I stared at her for a moment but directed my attention back to the demon below Tanjirou and I. Looking down at the man he surprisingly seemed to be peacefully sleeping.

"Who are you?" Tanjirou asked. The woman did not respond instead, began her own sentence.

"You still referred to the demon as a person, and you're trying to save him." She replied clutching her bleeding arm.

Her arm healed quickly, the sign of a long cut disappearing in moments. I watched as the man behind her frowned at the cut, but directed his attention to me; He glared.

"I am a demon, but a doctor. I shall lend you my help." She turned slightly and looked directly at Tanjirou and me.

"I want to eradicate that man, the man who calls himself Muzan Kibutsuji."

She then proceeded to turn her back on us. The boy beside her picked up the demon and walked away, leaving me and Tanjirou alone in the plaza.

-

wowie this is sooo short !!

anyways i hope u enjoyed this chapter, ill get a longer one up asap! 🥺

Also I may or may not be working on a zeintsu x reader a ha ha !

xoxo🌸☁️🦋✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 204 18
What if Tanjiro and Giyuu were brothers by blood? What if they were really siblings? After losing their only family member left, Giyuu and Tanjiro ru...
237 20 5
(Y/N) is a demon slayer who barely knows him. Who is he? Tanjiro Kamado. When he protects her from one of the Upper Moons, her serious nature is quic...
258K 6.7K 16
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...
17.3K 541 55
In the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, many of the Pillars lost their lives along the way, and few of those who survived up to that point made...