Breaking The Rules

By MariposasyFresas

Alex Ackles,a rather famous singer-songwriter-actress,6.1,curvy,black hair,big boobs and in general great bod... More

Cast And Notes
In the beginning...
Ground-rule...
Night Changes...
Confusion...
Food for thought...
I have questions for you...
Love lies
Let me go
Better late than ever...
Elevators...
Knowledge is power
Sexual Harassment
Ackles VS Gal
Ackles VS Gal(Pt2)
Ackles VS Gal(Pt3)
Confessions
The proposal
Shower
The interview...
The favor
Welcome back...
The talk
I brought your keys...
Ok...
The dinner...
The dinner(Pt2)
Conversations
The phone call
I missed you
I brought u something...
The party: The discussion
The party: Ex number 1
The party: Ex number 2
The photo
U need to relax...
Let me do my job
Not feeling well...
The Future
Doctor's Appointment
Date Night
Congratulations
Time Flies
Daylight
The First Night
Balance

Author's Note

232 1 0
By MariposasyFresas

Heyy guys... Long time no see... Well, I'm very sorry for not having updated for a while but it has been CRAZY since the new semester in my university started... My inspiration has gone down the drain and I really don't know how to end this story... I assume there will be only one more part and then it'll be over... BUT! I have other news... As u may notice, I changed the name of the story... It's not called She loves control anymore, because I was thinking for a long time that it doesn't feel right... As the author of this story, I know that the moves the female protagonist makes are a sign of her trying to control everything, but I don't think I have made it clear enough to u... So I'm changing the name into something more appropriate: Breaking The Rules...
I think this is the right title, since everything started when Alex decided to break her number one rule which was: Never date a lawyer...

However, the title She loves control will be the title of the newest story of mine... I think it fits perfectly... If u're wondering why, go check it out...

Anyways... That's it for now... Thank u for your patience and your support... I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new title and for my stories in general...

xoxo💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 4 21
Ashley is a single new and divorced mom of two children she used to do some small acting jobs for make-up commercials and she played on pretty little...
190K 5.6K 30
🎢Wise men say Only fools rush in But I can't help falling in love with you Shall I stay? Would it be a sin If I can't help falling in love with you...
103K 3.6K 31
{Jensen x Reader} Playboy Jensen Ackles is hurting his television show's image. Every time he promised to get his act together, it'd last for about a...
94.2K 2.7K 22
Alicia Carroll and Scott Armstrong have the perfect "no-strings attached" relationship. Sizzling sex is always okay, but sleepovers are only for week...