The One I Trust [Hiatus]

By Phantomous_Author

Penny Forrester decided to quit acting and after she did there have been many weird things happening around h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special Short Story: Valentines
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5

Chapter 6

271 3 0
By Phantomous_Author

Author's note:
This chapter will mostly be fluff so this can be skipped.

When Dawn came the two teenagers started waking up. The first one to stir is Penny she tried opening her eyes but to no avail and she really doesn't want to move away from her spot at that moment since she likes the feeling of warmth then Hiro began to stir as well and even though he tried he can't open his eyes for some reason although he likes the warmth that he is feeling right now. Then the smell of freshly cooked bread, rice, eggs, and bacons entered the room which made teh two open their eyes and they are immediately surprised by each others company.

"Ahhh!" Hiro and Penny said then they finally remembered what had happened yesterday.

Flashback

Penny and Hiro continued working on the Hoverboard, they didn't even notice that they have been working for so long that it was time for dinner.

"Hiro, Penny come down here dinners ready" Maria said but no answer so Aunt Cass went upstairs.

"Hiro and Penny you should come down there" Aunt Cass said then Hiro looked at the stairs and noticed his Aunt.

"Sorry Aunt Cass I guess we where really focused on this project" Hiro said.

"It's fine and please come down now or the food will get cold" Aunt Cass said then went down.

"Penny~" Hiro said teasingly.

"What?" Penny groaned.

"Dinners ready" Hiro continued.

"Five more minutes" Penny grumbled then Hiro had enough so he carried her and gave her a piggy back ride while going downstairs.

"I can walk you know" Penny said.

"Hush" Hiro said then when he reached the dining room he placed Penny to a seat beside his chair while Aunt Cass and Mrs Forrester/Maria have grins plastered on their faces.

"What?" Hiro asked politely of course.

"Nothing" Maria said.

"Let's eat!" Aunt Cass said then they happily started eating. When their food was all gone Hiro fed Mochi while Penny fed Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino. Hiro wanted to do the dishes but Mrs Forrester insisted of her doing it besides she doesn't want anything to his grades.

"Hiro I am going upstairs to change" Penny said to Hiro while Hiro is helping his Aunt on washing the dishes.

"Ok" Hiro said while he finishes the final plate since he is used to washing the dishes which made his hands extremely fast.

He walked upstairs until the opening because he remembered what Penny had told him earlier so he just sat on one of the steps and replayed Penny's voice through his head.

"Hiro I am going upstairs to change" Penny's words rang to Hiro's mind, it is like bot fighting for him when he liked the sport and couldn't get enough off and every time he plays her voice in his head amplifies his thirst for it. (Not in a bad way, in a good way)

'OMG I almost triggered a death flag if I had entered, although seeing her... No Hiro don't ever go that far even though you really want to she is a girl and a friend but I would like to see her flustered face since it's cute' Hiro thought.

"Hiro are you down there?" Penny asked because she swear that she had heard someone on the stairs.

"Yeah I am here and don't worry I haven't gone all the way up yet" Hiro said which made Penny blush but then again.

'I don't really know what it is but whenever he teases me and does something heroic for me makes my heart jump and just by how he is a gentleman when it counts makes me really happy' Penny thought then she finally finished.

"Okay Hiro you can come up now" Penny said then Hiro walked upstairs and he is surprised at Penny's outfit, at his sight is Penny wearing a red night gown which is kind of see through but not so much that you can see the entire design of the undergarments, no it is a night gown which the outline can only be seen and Hiro can't help but notice the upper part of Penny cause she wasn't wearing a bra which made him blush and quickly avoid his gaze then Penny pouted since Hiro avoided looking at her even if she is right in front of him. Penny gave up then she looked at herself thinking that what she's wearing is too ugly for Hiro.

'Is my night gown really that ugly?' Penny thought then she looked at it and she finally realizes why Hiro avoided looking at her.

"I am just gonna change" Hiro said then started running to the bathroom with a change of clothes while Penny sat on the bed thinking about what Hiro had thought of it.

'OMG why did I wear this!! So that is why he doesn't even take a glance at me, it's because of this although I got to see a wonderful reaction and a new side of Hiro, also what did he think of it?' Penny asked herself then the bathroom door opened and Hiro came out wearing shorts and a white t-shirt which made Penny blush while Hiro blushed when he saw Penny.

"Let's get to bed" Hiro suggested.

"Y-yeah" Penny said slightly stuttering then both of them laid on the bed while facing away from each other.

'why are we not looking at each other?' Penny thought then she took the initiative and turned the other way and then hugged Hiro which made him blush crimson since the sudden feeling of flesh only covered by a thin cloth suddenly hit him.

"Don't worry it's fine" Penny said while blushing, still hugging Hiro then Hiro turned around and now their faces are only centimeters away from each other, making thing more awkward then Hiro suddenly hugs Penny and kisses her forehead.

"You don't have to go that far, you look great even when you are not wearing that outfit" Hiro said then continued ruffling Penny's hair and soon both of them fell asleep in each others embrace.

Flashback end

After remembering about the events last night they immediately changed their clothes and then they where called so they immediately walked downstairs after fixing themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 32
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
84.6K 1.9K 20
"๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„" ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฏ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
91.1K 3.5K 37
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
222K 12.8K 109
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...