Fans To Lovers | MiTzu

By EveMT05

"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
New Book!
Need More Ideas
Important
Thx for 10k reads gift
20k Reads!

Chapter 17

2K 64 30
By EveMT05

As requested by:
LeaveMeBeLonely

Mina's POV

'Yoda actually don't know if she should tell you.'

'Tzu wanted to bring you along but she thought that you are in the midst of your concert tour so you needed rest.'

'Mina-unnie, you don't need to worry about our Yoda. She will always come back, no matter what.' 

I kept on remembering what Dahyun and Chae told me on the phone. I hope she will be alright with her family. I can understand why she didn't bring me along. Her reason is understandable for me to not get angry at her. Other than these 2, i also know about Chewy's family since she told me everything when we stayed in Chae's mansion.

'When the time comes, i will not be able to see you for some time but i can still contact you. I don't know when i will come back but i promise you that i will come back for you and my 2 best friends.' Was what Chewy told me during the stay in the cub's house.

I sighed for countless times now. I really missed Chewy but i don't know what is she doing now. She's in Taiwan today. Apparently, from her 2 house-mates, she will be back tomorrow but not sure since she said that the day before she left and she has not contacted either of them. 

I also didn't receive anything from Chewy. She only sent me,

"Take care. See you." Then that's it. Nothing from her after that message.

I'm now in the plane, flying to Japan for another concert.

----TIME SKIP----

I'm in the dorm, sitting on my bed in our shared room. The others are doing their stuff. It seems like Chewy didn't return to Korea on the day she told her friends that she will return on. She also didn't contact the 3 of us too. I'm starting to get worried that something might happen to her...

A phone rang and i glanced at the caller screen before accepting the call. It's the person that i have missed so much these past days...

"Hello, Chewy-ah!" -Me 

"Hello, my elegant princess!" -Chewy 

"Is everything alright?" -Me

"Yeah, you can say it is." -Chewy

"Do you miss me? I just called the eagle and she kept on bothering the cub that you miss me so much!" -Chewy (Aish! Those 2 idiots!)

"Yes, of course! Why didn't you text or call me?" -Me :(

"I couldn't, not that i didn't. I wanted to but couldn't. Forgive me, please~!" *kissing sound* -Chewy

"Okay, okay, i will~" -Me

"Are you still in Taiwan?" -Me

"Yeah, but i will be going to Korea tomorrow." -Chewy

*gasps* "YAY!!" -Me

*chuckles* "Are you that happy to see me? But aren't you busy?" -Chewy

"Hmm...No, i'm not busy tomorrow. We are on a break now." -Me

"Huh? Concert tour?" -Chewy (Guess she's not updated about the news, huh.)

"Already done. The concert tour has already finished. Now, we are having a break until pdnim gives us another set of schedules." -Me

"Okay, that's fast...I didn't know..." -Chewy

*giggles* "It's more like you are not updated about the latest news on us." -Me

"Hmph! Whatever!" -Chewy

"Oh! By the way, what's with the sudden call?" -Me 

"Ah...Since you are on your break now, i will be bringing you to Taiwan with me. That's the reason i'm coming to Korea tomorrow." -Chewy 

*gasps* "Why?" -Me

"You will know." -Chewy

"Eh..." -Me (Is it what i'm thinking?)

"Anyway, i will pick you up with my car since i'm sure the articles about my car has died down." -Chewy

"Okay? What time?" -Me

"1pm. Just bring yourself. You can wear my clothes." -Chewy

"Tch! You just want me to see me in your clothes, right?" -Me

"Maybe?" *laughs* -Chewy

"Pervert!" -Me

"Only pervert to you!" *giggles* -Chewy

"YAH!" -Me

"See you tomorrow, nice body!" -Chewy

"YAH!" I shouted once more while Chewy kept on laughing on the other line.

"See your abs tomorrow then! I don't want to see your face! Hmph!" -Me (Let's see if this works)

"What? So you like my abs more than my pretty face?" -Chewy

"Yes, your abs looked much more prettier than your face!" -Me

"EH?! No way! Come on, just admit that you are trying to fight back! You can never win against me!" -Chewy (Aish! This Yoda!)

"Tsk! Whatever! See you tomorrow!" I said quickly and hung up the call. I fanned my face since i felt my face burning even though the room is air-conditioned.

------------

*knock knock*

Jihyo went to get the door. Seconds later, she came back with a big smile, revealing her teeth and gummy.

"Mina-ah! Your handsome and beautiful wife is here!" Jihyo shouted and oh gosh! Her voice is so loud!

"Yah! Your voice is too loud! Just use your normal voice, you Mic Thomas!" Jeongyeon-unnie scolded while covering her ears. Well, everyone else is doing the same.

I have already changed my clothes so i immediately went outside to see Chewy's car at the side road. The tall girl leaning her back against the driver's door. She's wearing leather jacket with a black shirt underneath and skinny jeans. She looks cool and handsome...Woah...

"Quickly come in! We don't want to get caught by anyone!" Chewy shouted which made me snapped back to reality and hurriedly jogged to the passenger's seat then got into her car.

It's been a long time since i sat in her car. I missed sitting in her car...Moreover, i missed sitting beside her...

"So, how was the concert tour?" Chewy asked as she started driving off towards the airport.

"It's fun! I get to meet so many ONCEs!" I answered with a smile just remembering the concert days.

"Eh...So you had fun without me? I'm sad." Chewy said and pouted. I chuckled at her. She's so cute~

"By the way, did you tell your managers that you will be out of country?" Chewy asked and i frowned because the cute pout no more~

"Yeah, i informed them already." I answered her question.

"Did they allow you to go alone?" Chewy asked again while eyes are on the road.

"If they don't allow then why am i here with you? Plus, i told them i'm going with my friend." I said, trying to be savage to her since she's always teasing me and all.

"Will your fans be able to accept it if you have someone you love already?" Chewy asked with a bitter smile.

"If they accept means they are true fans of mine. If they don't then they should not be a fan of mine anymore." I said, thinking what will our fans think if i'm in a relationship with a girl.

"Maybe you can ask them that question during your fan-meeting." Chewy suggested as if she read my mind.

"Hmm...Yeah but i only ask when you are there." I said and i saw Chewy smirked.

"Eh~ You want me to be there~ Does this mean you like me?" Chewy teased.

"N-no! This shows that i can be with anyone i like! Not you!" I said, raising my voice and the tall girl chuckled.

"Eh...So you don't like me? I know i didn't give you any presents for my courting but at least, i call you sweet names and be sweet to you." Chewy said bitterly.

"Yeah, yeah. Just focus on driving, you giant." I said coldly and looked out of the window. I heard Chewy chuckled and said to herself,

"I'm her giant now, wow." with a soft voice but i heard it.

'Yes, you're my giant and tall Yoda. You're mine only.' I thought to myself and yes, i know what i'm thinking of. I'm starting to develop feelings for my giant Yoda.

The whole ride to the airport was silent. Chewy's hand was on top of mine and the other one is on the steering wheel.

---------------------

"I didn't know you have another car here in Taiwan." I said when i'm in her car. It looks similar to the one she drove in Korea but the only difference is the color of the car. The one in Korea is black color while the car here is red color.

"Now you know." She said without taking her eyes off the road.

"Why is your car red?" I asked curiously.

"It's your favorite color, isn't it?" Chewy said with a chuckle and i blushed.

"Then the car in Korea should be red too!" I said, raising my voice with a pout.

"Cutie wife, it's black because i don't want my car to stand out." Chewy said and glanced at me with a small smile before looking back at the road.

I blushed at her new nickname for me. She sure has a lot of new nicknames for me!

"Are you blushing because of my new nickname for you?" Chewy asked with a giggle. Is she a mind reader or something?

"And i'm not a mind reader, if you are thinking about that." Chewy added on and i looked at her with my mouth hanging open.

"You should close your mouth or else something might go inside." Chewy said with a smirk and i immediately closed my mouth then turned back to the front.

A few hours later, we reached a mansion. It looks somehow big like Chae's one.

Chewy parked at the garage and we went to the lift to the ground floor.

"Prepare yourself." Chewy said and i looked at her with confusion.

"Are you ready, darling?" She asked and i just nodded even though i was confused.

Chewy smiled and led me to the dining room. I saw people gathering around the dining table and they all turned their heads to the both of us. Are they her family?

"Wow! I didn't expect my sister could get a celebrity as her future wife!" A male, who looks the youngest among the people, stood up and applauded in awe. Maybe he is Chewy's brother.

"Tzuyu, how did this beautiful girl become your girlfriend?" A male, who looks old, asked with amusement. Might be her father.

"Wow, as expected of my daughter!" A female, who looks pretty like Chewy, said with a proud smile. Might be her mother.

There's another female sitting beside the young boy. Who is she? A relative?

"If you are thinking who is she, she's the mother of my brother. Biological mother of him." Chewy explained softly into my ear. What? So the father is the dad of her brother and her? And he got 2 wives with 2 kids?

I became stunned on my spot until Chewy dragged me towards a seat. She sat down beside the woman, who spoke, and i sat down beside Chewy.

"Let's introduce ourselves. Shall we?" The man said with his hands intertwined under his chin. 

"I'm Tzuyu's father. You can just call me dad." The man introduced and i gave him a slight bow with a small smile at him.

"I'm this tall Yoda's brother. We have the same father but different mother. You can just call me Jackson." Jackson introduced himself. So, i'm right that he is Chewy's brother.

I gave Jackson a small smile and he offered his hand out for a handshake. I gladly accepted his handshake then sat back down properly. I heard a scowl coming from beside me. Looks like my giant Yoda is jelly jelly~

"I'm Jackson's mother. You can just call me Auntie." The woman beside Jackson introduced herself and i smiled at her with a slight bow again.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, Jackson-" 

"I already know your name and who you are. So why are you introducing yourself?" I cut the tall girl off and everyone laughed. She then pouted and fiddled with her fingers that's on her lap.

"By the way, i'm Tzuyu's mother. Feel free to call me mom." The woman introduced herself and offered her hand out for a handshake which i gladly accepted.

"So, tell us about yourself. We know you are a famous celebrity." Dad said while looking at me. Well, everyone has their eyes on me now.

"You are from TWICE. We all know so don't need to tell us that." Jackson said before i was about to say that i'm from TWICE. Did he read my mind? Is he just like his tall sister beside me?

"I'm Myoui Mina and i'm from Japan." I said, introducing myself. Everyone giggled while i saw Chewy face-palmed from the corner of my eyes. Why are they laughing?

"Of course we know that. We want to know how you became Tzuyu's girlfriend." Mom said with a smile.

"Um...About that, we are not in a relationship." Chewy spoke which made everyone stared at her in disbelief.

"Huh? How are you guys not? You even called her your future wife when we were talking on the phone." Jackson said, not believing.

"I'm courting her right now." Chewy said honestly which made the 2 moms and Jackson gasped.

"..." Everyone went silent.

"Well, Mina, do you have feelings for our Tzuyu?" Mom asked. I became shy.

"See? She's shy so means that she has feelings for this Yoda here!" Jackson exclaimed with a smile.

"Mina, are you, by any chance, worried if your fans won't accept you?" Mom asked and i nodded my head slowly as a yes.

"Don't need to worry. Our Tzuyu will protect you. Right?" Dad said and looked at Chewy. She nodded her head confidently with a smile.

"Of course! I'm her personal bodyguard once she accepts me!" Chewy said with confidence. Where did she even get the confidence from?

"Good to know! We hope the both of you will be married! I want to have a new grandchild from Tzuyu!" Dad exclaimed with a laugh. I blushed and looked down on my hands that's on my lap.

"But you already have a grandchild, dad!" Chewy said, raising her voice in disbelief and shock.

"The child is from Jackson's side. I want a grandchild from your side!" Dad said and i felt myself getting burning even more.

"Don't mind your dad, sweetie. Just take your time. We will support you 2!" Mom said and i looked up to see her smiling at the both of us.

"Thanks, mom!" Chewy said and hugged her mom. As for me, i just smiled at her mother and she smiled back at me with a wink.

"So, we will be leaving. I will message you if i need something." Chewy said to her parents then to her brother.

"Okay! No problem!" Jackson said and saluted with his backbone fully straight.

"You're leaving already? How about just stay a night here then leave tomorrow?" Mom asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, your girl clearly needs some rest." Dad said and pointed to me. Do i look tired? Because surely, i don't feel tired right now.

"Yeah, plus, your dad is right. Plus, it's best to leave tomorrow. If you leave now, it will be nighttime in Korea and you will never know what will happen in the dark." Mom said in agreement with dad. Chewy sighed.

"Okay, sure. We will stay one night. Be thankful that she doesn't have any schedule tomorrow and i have no school tomorrow." Chewy said and stood up as she grabbed my wrist which made me stood up too.

"Stupid brother, don't come disturb us or else you will be dead before i leave tomorrow." Chewy said coldly with a deadly gaze on Jackson.

"Chill, i won't, you pabo Yoda." Jackson said and rolled his eyes.

"Tch, whatever. I'm just warning you. Pabo." Chewy retorted back and dragged me away from the dining room. I slightly bowed my head to show respect and they all smiled at me while Jackson gave me a V pose with a big smile, revealing his teeth.

We walked up the stairs. This house also has stairs just like Chae's mansion.

We reached the 2nd floor. Rooms are on this floor since all i see are doors and a hallway.

Chewy dragged me to 2nd room on my right side and opened the door. Guess this is her room, huh.

She let go of me and i entered her room. 

"Woah..." I said in awe after seeing her room here in Taiwan. It's so big and spacious. There's even a balcony with a squarish table and a chair outside.

"Your room is not like this?" Chewy asked with a chuckle as she closed the door.

"The room in our dorm or my room in my Japanese house?" I asked while looking around the room. There's an air-con across the bed on the top. Her bed looks big enough for 2 people to sleep on. A little farther from her bed, there's a door.  

There's a long rectangular table on the side of the room, across the big window with curtains at the sides, and a desk chair with wheels. Guess that's for her studies and work and whatnot. There's bedside table in between the bed and the window with curtain. There's a full-body mirror placed on the wall under the air-con.

"Are you listening to me?" I heard Chewy asked and i turned to her. She's leaning her back against the door that we came in from.

"Um..Ye-I mean, no..I'm not.." I said and became embarrassed and looked down. Chewy chuckled which caused me to look back up at her.

"I'm just asking that your room in Japan don't look like this?" Chewy repeated her question as she sat down on her big bed. She patted the space beside her and i sat down beside her.

"Yeah, of course it doesn't look like this. If it does, then i should not be this stunned when i came into your room." I said and she giggled.

"Are you curious about what's behind that door?" Chewy asked and i immediately turned my head to her then nodded like an excited kid.

"I will give you a tour around my house then so you won't be confused when you come here the next time." Chewy said and i nodded my head excitedly with sparkling eyes.

The both of us stood up and the tall girl gave me a tour around her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I

f you want another update, feel free to say so and i will update once i read the comments 😁😆😊😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
37.9K 763 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
32.1K 1K 28
Hirai Momo daughter of Park Jin Young who owns the JYP University. Momo is a Nerd but no one touches her because of her Best friend Son Chaeyoung, No...