His Side Chick

By KavaniaSands

A story about a 19 year old girl name Aliyah who lived on the West-Side of Chicago with her siblings and gran... More

O N E
T W O
C H A R A C T E R S
T H R E E
Not an Update
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
To My Readers
T H I R T E E N
Update
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R ( Coming to an End)
T W E N T Y- F I V E ( Happy At Last)
New Book Alert
New Book Alert
New Book Alert

T W E L V E

4.4K 131 11
By KavaniaSands

"Wake your ass up", Jay said as he chained me to the floor.                                                                   

"Why are you doing this to me Jay", I said as tears started to form.                                                               

 "You don't get it do you shorty, this isn't about you. This is about that bitch ass nigga you been seeing", he said full of anger.

"Just let me go please, this doesn't have anything to do with me".

"Oh yes it does, either you kill him or we will kill you. It's your choice", he said with a smirk on his face.

"Leave me alone I'm not going to kill him", I shouted with tears falling from my face.

"Okay , don't say I didn't warn you ", he said leaving the basement.

I was currently chained to the cold floor with no way to escape. There were no windows and no object insight to help me break loose so I didn't bother trying. I was emotionally and mentally drained from everything that was going on in my life. I couldn't believe I was risking my life for Elijah who didn't give a fuck about me. The more I think about it the more tears I let out. I just laid there in silence letting out every bit of hurt in me until I was able to fall asleep.

Elijah PO                                                                                                                                                                                 

I can't believe am going to have a mini me. I was excited but also scared as hell for Trina to find out. I already told her Aliyah and I didn't had shit going on so for her to find out we were having a baby together only would break her heart. I guess what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt her. Once I tell Aliyah to keep her mouth shut everything would be just fine. I knew I was treating Aliyah cruel lately but I couldn't lose my girl so had to leave her ass alone. What we had was special don't get me wrong , but I couldn't leave Trina alone who held me down for so many years. But fuck all of that right now , I needed to find out what Jay ass was up too.

(Phone Call)                                                                                                                                                                    "What's up boss"

"You get any info for me yet"

"Not yet bro, he still in the warehouse. But i'll keep a look out"

"Okay bro"

Carlos and Murda were currently watching Jay's warehouse for any moves he was making. I needed to see what Jay was up to so I could plan my next move. I knew Jay wanted me dead so I was planning on taking him out before he takes me out.

********************************                               

 "Rise & Shine bitch", Jay said throwing a bucket of water in my face.

"So what's it going to be love, this your last decision", he said looking into my eyes.

" I'm not going to do it", I shouted.

"Okay you asked for it", he said with a evil smirk.

"Aye bros", he shouted as the door open.

In walked the five men that were in the vehicle earlier surrounding me with a grin on their faces.

 "I'm going to enjoy this", one of the men said as he bit his lip.

"Going to enjoy what,  Jay what are they going to do", I said as I started to panic.

"Aye bros, enjoy her ", Jay said before leaving.

"Aye dre am going in first ", one of the men said as they begun to take off their clothes.

"Wait, don't do this please I beg you just leave me alone", I shouted. He just ignored an began to take off my clothes."No get off of me", I screamed as I was punching the shit out of him. "Yo Quan &  Dre, come hold this bitch down", he said while ripping off my clothes. "No!! Please don't do this", I screamed. Dre held my arms down whiles Quan held down my neck. I tried to stop him but it was to late. I felt pressure in my vagina as one of the men shoved himself deeply inside of me . I screamed at the top of my lungs begging him to stop but that only caused me to get punch in the face. After he was done, Dre came and shoved his penis inside of my anus causing me to jump in pain. My body was hurting so much but there was nothing I could of done. So I just cried in silence until they were done.

I felt sore and weak in my body. My face was swell and my vision was blurry and my body was bleeding. I tried getting up but my legs were to weak to move , so I just laid there in my own flit and said a silent prayer. At that moment I was ready to die, but I knew I had to stay strong for my family and unborn baby.

 (2 days later)

Two days had pass and I still hadn't seen or heard from my sister since she found out she was pregnant . I tried calling her cell several times but it was going straight to voicemail. I was starting  to grow worry because I knew this wasn't like her. So I decided to head on down to Elijah's  warehouse to see what was going on and if he knew where she was .

"Hello, Is Elijah here", I asked Izzy .

"He's upstairs in his office ", she pointed.

I didn't had time for knocking so I just busted through his office.

"Have you seen Aliyah E", I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Nah she ain't here", he said with his back turn smoking a blunt.

"Elijah she hasn't been home in two days since she find out she was pregnant. She said she was coming here E. Where is my sister", I said with tears in my eyes.

"Idk shorty,but we gon find her aight calm down", he said comforting me.

I nodded and sat on the sofa trying to pull myself together.

"She probably at a friend house. Do you know any of her friends.", E questioned.

"She doesn't have any friends E. Well it's this guy who she started talking to I think his  name is Jay . he drives a black Mercedes ", I said remembering the guy she met before.

******************************************                                                                         

 When Angel gave me a description of Jay ass. My body began to fill up with anger and guilt. I knew Jay was trying to get at me so by his way of getting at me he took someone that meant  something to me. Why did I had to treat liyah this way when she only wanted to love my ass. I was selfish and only cared about my feelings. Right now my mission was to save her and my unborn seed, I can't let nothing happen to them and If something happens am killing Jay and his crew on site.

"Angel I need you to stay here until we find liyah, I think I have an idea where she might be", I said .

(Phone Call)

"Wassup boss, we still here watching his warehouse but he hasn't left this shit in days", Carlos said.

"Man fuck all of that, we going in and blasting those niggas head off. Aliyah is missing and I think Jay has her hostage", I told Carlos and Murda.

"What", they both said unison.

"Yeah, I need y'all to come back to warehouse we got some planning to do"

*************************************************

  Two days had passed and I haven't eaten or drink a single bit of water. I just laid in that one spot  praying  that someone would rescue me.  I was hurt physically, mentally and emotionally right now. I was ready to give up but I needed to be strong. Ever since them men had raped me, I haven't seen Jay or anyone else . I don't know what they have in store for me but I know I can't take much right now. My body was tired and I needed to get to the hospital right away. After laying down for nearly a few hours, I heard noises which sounded like gunshots coming from upstairs. I started to panic so I closed my eyes until it stopped.

****************************************************       

 "Oh My God Aliyah , Are You Okay", I said rushing to Aliyah side.

Looking at Aliyah made me sick to my stomach. She was covered in blood, her eyes were swollen and she looked like she was terrified. I felt like crying because it was all my fault that she was in this condition. I caused this pain on her. I should of never treated her like that.

"Is that you Elijah", she said in a low voice.

"It's me shorty , I'm here for you", I said picking her up bridal style.

After carrying Aliyah to the car, I called my clean up crew to deal with Jay and his crew bodies and let Murda & Carlos deal with the warehouse. As I was driving Aliyah to the hospital, I couldn't help but stare at her. Staring at her made me think about the good times we had. I know I can't change how I treated her in the past but I knew I could make it right. I promise when she gets better am going to be a better person.

So how was this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                          Don't forget to Comment & Vote!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 24.5K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
442K 12.1K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
517K 18K 37
When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he was her escape to reality. A drug dealer...
18 1 1
This is not your average teen book. The student's Party; get Drunk; get High, have Sex on Friday night and go to church Sunday Morning. Alissa Willia...