The Crush Jadam (COMPLETED)

By I_Ship_Alot_Of_Shit

pls note this is my first fan fiction it might not be good but yeah I ship this ship HARD *oof* More

The Beginning
(Part 2 of beginning)
Video games
*idk wat to name this*
UPDATE
Part 7
Part 8
HOLY SHI-
Part 10
HAHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Okay please
I Still Hate Mistletoes (PART TWO)
Please read
So,everyone tell me
New book is out!

I still hate Mistletoe's (CHRISTMAS FINAL

1.1K 26 18
By I_Ship_Alot_Of_Shit

A/N: Okay I promise I'll write more school sucks also merry Christmas you guys ^^ im on winter break so ill write some other stories i promise. i did get a computer so yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person

Adam and James both ordered a sugar cookie and sat down at a table. They talked for a minute and got what they ordered. James fell silent , he didn't know what to consider this. Was this a Date? Was there am actual chance that Adam could have loved him back? Adam noticed the confusion, he was concerned , he finished his cookie and waited for James to finish as well. "Are you okay? You seem anxious" James took a second to reply "I-I'm Fine really i Just Didn't sleep much last night that's all"  "Okay then" Adam said and waited for James to finish eating. "I already paid,are you ready to go?" Adam asked and James nodded his head getting out of his chair.

"Hey are you sure your okay?" Adam asked once they were in the car."Adam i promise you i'm most positively okay'' James said and buckled up and looked in the groupchat.

"Hey guys! i'm probably having a Christmas party at my house at 7 pm. i hope y'all can make it!'' Tim wrote in the group chat."Oh hey,Tims having a Christmas party.We should come" James said while Adam started the car up "I guess so,What time?" "7 pm" it was about 5 pm this time so they went back to Adams house.We sat down in the living room for time to pass since we were already dressed and what not.

The time went by pretty fast and was now 6:50 pm and they got in the car going to Timtoms house.By the time i arrived Pretty much everyone was there,Rebecca,Jaiden,and everyone was there."This place is...pretty packed" James said kinda quietly "yeah but its our friends so hmph" Adam said while shrugging. "True True" James said and opened the car door and stepped out and so did Adam.

James POV

both me and Adam walked inside and were immediately was greeted by jaiden."Omg you guys are here! i'm really glad you guys could make it"She said smiling like usual.I immediately i noticed the mistletoe and sighed.I hated mistletoe for the longest now ,just a way to humiliate you,and whoevers under it with you,but whatever as long as i can ignore it ill be fine.

I walked into the kitchen where Timtom and his friend who we barely knew were in."James!" He said in his normal cheery voice."Heyy Tim" I said "Wheres the food?" i asked "The partys almost ready and set up just a few more minutes and the food will be out" Tim said and walked to the other side for plates. "Oh okay sorry" i said giggling a little bit.I went out to go find Adam but of course was stopped by Rebbeca came up to me all a sudden. "Di you see the mistletoe?! i love mistletoes!"she said cheery as normal. "oh of course i saw it,i just don't want no part in-" Rebecca cut me off. "What?! why not? i mean,this could be your chance to be with adam!" Rebecca said really loudly."ShhhhhHHHhhh,I don't want him knowing! but no i am not doing the mistletoe" 

"Your a bummer" Rebecca pouted and left me alone after that. I looked over to see Adam who was clearly listening in. I smiled small and walked back to the kitchen to see that some food was ready. Tim called everyone in and we all grabbed a plate of cookies and some eggnog(not spiked).I sat down in the kitchen along with adam and Rebecca everyone else sat outside the kitchen to probably watch a movie.I was on my phone before Rebecca tapped my shoulder and looked at the mistletoe."No" i whispered. I finished drinking the last of my cup and walked but got stopped at the doorway by rebecca."Yeah?" i said looking back stopping right.under.the.mistletoe. Adam was right there as well. I freaked out and legit game a deathglared Rebecca.

'i cant believe she did this to me' I thought and looked back at the others.They were also starring.I swear if this was set up i am going to end them. i look back at Adam and,he was just as surprised as me.But that wave of shocked faded on his face and so did mine but we didn't move at all. That's when the others started chanting those words."KISS! KISS!" they started chanting them and that wave of shock was back once more. Adam seemed done with them and then grabbed me by the shirt. He was not about to do this,i mean yes i would like it,yes i do like him,yes i accept myself and him but i rather a kiss be threw an actual thing other then peer pressure.Which i knew and so did everyone else knew that he hated.Adam stopped for a second and looked back at then and they looked like they were gonna start chanting again.

Adam gulped and looked back at me and pulled me in,and O.M.G.His lips were the softest id ever kiss but obviously it lasted for over a second before he pulled away. "There you happy?' Adam said looking back at them while they(well one) had a phone out.Adam rolled his eyes and stepped out of the doorway."C'mon lets go" Adam said grabbing his keys out of his pocket."Uh yeah,bye guys" i said while waving and stepped outside,along with Adam. Adam was walking towards the car but i stopped him. "H-Hey Adam? i have a question" i said stopping him mid way into the car. "Yeah whats up?" Adam said stepping out of the seat. "Do you actually like m-me?" i said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "James,I wouldn't kiss someone if i didn't like them and if i was peer pressured i still wouldn't do it unless i like them"Adam said closing the door standing outside it now. "O-Oh,so you do?" i asked "Yes! yes i do! ever since we met. okay maybe like..after a month but s-still!" Adam said now stuttering. "Well thats a relief,Adam i uhhhhhh i like you too" i said sheeply now. Adam stepped closer and closer and closer

Then he kissed me. 

Needless to say, I STILL hate mistletoe's but not this time

(a/n) i really hoped you enjoyed this book that went on for a year cause my lazy ass is lazy with uploads. Anyway yes its the end ik sad right? but,,,im coming out with more stories. Anyway Merry Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
24.2M 840K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...