Overrun. (A PewDiePie FanFict...

By ObsessedWithY0uTube

*DISCLAIMER* this is the second story i ever wrote and it is terrible but i have left it up on my page bc for... More

Chapter 1: The Unknown..
Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter!
Chapter 3: Long Path, No End
Chapter 4: Survivors and Pain
Chapter 5: Pain and More....
Chapter 6: We Meet Again..
Chapter 7: Time is Running Out..
Chapter 8: Saved Again!
Chapter 9: No.....
Chapter 10: Sorrow..
Chapter 12: Getting Out or Not?...
Chapter 13: Goodbye...Old Friend..
Chapter 14: Victim and Survivor..
Chapter 15: Secrets and Mysteries..
Chapter 16: FlashBacks And Nightmares!
Chapter 17: Too Late To Apologise...
Chapter 18: Danger Strikes..
Chapter 19: Stressed Out..
Chapter 20: Lock & Load..
Chapter 21: NO!!
Chapter 22: Recovery?
Chapter 23: Heartbreak...
Chapter 24: Traitors..
Chapter 25: Tears For All....
Chapter 26: One goes Another Follows..
Chapter 27: Saviour..
Chapter 28: Zambies Ruin The Moment..
Chapter 29: Poisonous Thoughts...
Chapter 30: My Own Worst Enemy..
Chapter 31: What You Dont Know...
Chapter 32: Torture Like Hell..
Chapter 33: Deja Vu Times Two..
Chapter 34: I Promise You... Ashley.
Chapter 35: Confessions & Mistakes...
Chapter 36: Problems Reoccuring
Chapter 37: Regret...
Chapter 38: Dead... Plans...
Chapter 39: Shock, Shock & More Shock.
Chapter 40: One Last Wish...
Chapter 41: It's Fatal...
Chapter 42: Practically Invincible...
Chapter 43: Remembered Love...
Chapter 44: A Crazy Night...
Chapter 45: It's Almost Over...
Chapter 46: Advanced Technology
Chapter 47: Reunited...
Chapter 48: Decisions & Secrets..
Chapter 49: Last Wish...
Chapter 50: A Few Months Later...
A/N ~ Challenge!!
(Fan)-Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11: Picking Up The Pieces..

773 50 48
By ObsessedWithY0uTube

Ian's POV

I was still inside the flaming building, there had to be a way out of here...I began to cough even harder than before, I saw my group running away in the distance, I suppose they had no choice...I just hope sacrificing my life, was not for nothing...

Marzia's POV

Ashley was still extremely upset, I would be too if I had to leave someone like Ian, especially with how close they were, she was coughing quite a bit now and we had ran out of cough medicine hours ago. Ryan was rubbing her back reassuringly, Felix was comforting her, Mark was checking our remaining supplies and I was handing Ashley a tissue. There was nothing much we could do...

"It's ok....I'm sure Ian got out of there, he's smart like that." Felix stated, looking at Ashley and Anthony, whose faces were filled with sadness and pain, it was written all over them...
Anthony took in what Felix said however, Ashley was having doubts...

"Everyone has told me that everything will be okay!" Ashley argued "So, when is that gonna actually happen?!" She debated angrily

Everyone knew what she was talking about, not a single thing has gone right since this started, apart from the ton of supplies we found; you could hear pain, anger and distraught tremble through her voice. She wasn't mad at us, she was just upset, we could all feel her pain...

Ashley's POV

I don't know what came over me, but I ended up screaming at the top of my lungs..

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!" I yelled.

I began frantically running away, I was sure I had lost my mind. I heard Felix and Ryan run after me, begging for me to stop, I must have ran for 15 minutes straight before I ran out of breath, they then gently grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Ashley! Wait!" They shouted, I started to cry, they hugged me, I began to take in their comfort, flashbacks taking over my mind.

"W-W-Why did this have to happen?!" I stammered quietly

"It's ok...it's ok" Felix shushed me comfortingly.

"Don't worry...we'll get through this." Ryan stated reassuringly.

Felix put his arm around me as we walked back to our group, I looked back at the burning building, explosions were still going off, causing the ground to shake vigorously.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked me, walking over to me and kneeling down to my level.

"Y-Yeah..I'm okay.." I half smiled, I was lying a little bit, tears rolled down my face, giving my lie away; Mark hugged me, his hugs were just as comforting as Felix and Ryan's. I'd never thought I'd say this, but I felt these YouTubers cared about me...

Ryan's POV

Ashley can run fast! After we'd caught up to her and walked back to the group, we picked up our stuff and walked off, I could've sworn I heard Anthony and Ashley murmur the sentence "Sorry Ian.." I glanced back at the building. We walked away from the burning apartments, looking back a few times.

"How many supplies do we have left?" Felix asked, pushing his hair back

"Well....we're low on cough medicine and ammo, everything else we're ok on.." Mark replied, zipping his backpack up..

"W-We need to stay in the area.." Ashley stammered, me and Felix looked at each other with guilt.

"I'm sorry Ashley but...." Felix trailed off, he knew how much she cared about Ian, so I finished his sentence.

"....We need to leave Mississippi...Its too dangerous.." I put my hand on her shoulder gently, she nodded hesitantly, tears slowly sliding down her pale face..

"I-I-I-I guess I have to accept that....he..." Ashley started to tear up again.. "Might....not make it.." she gasped in horror to what she'd said..

"T-The amount of times I should I died....and he has to die?!" she shrieked "It doesn't make sense...look at the state of me! W-W-Why did......he have to die?!" Ashley started sobbing uncontrollably, she leaned on me; Felix, Mark, Anthony and Marzia looked at me, I looked back, comforting Ashley once again.

Mark's POV

Ashley was right about earlier, things are not exactly getting better, from what I've heard, this group has been through a car crash and a bunch of other crap, this is crazy, this is nothing like any horror game...Was there ever gonna be a cure? Would this crap pass over? These questions hovered over my mind as we continued walking farther and farther away from the block of apartments. A few walkers began to corner us.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?" Felix whispered, "We have no damn ammo!" he was well annoyed.

We decided to run, after about half an hour of running, we escaped. Ashley pointed to something that was on the scaffolding, it was a red box.

"What is that?" Marzia asked, blocking the dawning sun and squinting.

"I think its a toolbox, might have some weapons we could use!" Anthony explained, "Good find Ashley!" he smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Thanks.." Ashley sniffed.

"So...Whose going up there?" Ryan asked, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"I'll go. Mark, think you could cover me?" Felix questioned, looking back at me.

"I don't have much ammo, but yeah, I'll try." I smiled reassuringly.
Felix began to climb to the top, I followed, casually looking out for walkers. When we got to the top, we opened up the tool box..

Felix's POV

As I opened the tool box, I found a hatchet, a hammer, a crowbar, a metal pipe, a knife, a bow and about 30 arrows and some ammo for a pistol, shotgun, rifle and a AK47. Ian wasn't here, but we held onto that ammo just in case. As we climbed back down the ladder, I handed the hatchet and crowbar to Ryan, the shotgun shells to Anthony, the rifle ammo to Mark, I gave myself the knife and half of the pistol ammo, I gave Marzia the hammer, metal pipe and a bit of the remaining pistol ammo. The rest of it was for if we started to run low.

"A bow and arrows?" Ashley asked, gazing at the weapon in my hand.

"Yeah...Know how to use it?" I questioned hopefully.

"Actually...yeah...I went on a residential trip a couple years ago, one of the sports we did was Archery, it's was good fun!" Ashley smirked a little, at the thought of her fond memories.

She gently took the bow and arrows from my hand, held the bow steadily and shot a walker that was walking in the distance, right in the chest!

"Nice shot!" I smirked.

"Thanks!" Ashley grinned, casually moving her fringe out of her face.
I handed her a spare back weapon holder, to hold her new bow and arrows, she thanked me once again and reloaded her pistol. Marzia reloaded hers too, along with Mark, Anthony, Me and Ryan, we were fully equipped on ammo and we were set, our weapons just centimetres away from our hands.

"Where should we go now?" Marzia wondered, her Italian accent squeaking in the silence.

"Outta here...Mississippi is way too dangerous, we'd run out of ammo in no time flat.." I murmured the last bit, looking ahead of myself.

Ashley looked to the floor after I said that, it must have brought back ideas that she may never see Ian ever again...I placed my hand gently on her shoulder, I could feel her shivering through just one touch, she was really terrified. She looked up at me, her hurt, distraught eyes looked saddening, even though they were shining in the sunlight. Not even the prettiest rainbow could snap her out of the pain and misery she's been through, I can't imagine what it's like, I feel extreme sorrow when I see her upset, but courage would always bring me up and tell me to be strong for her..

We walked off into the distance, guilt and fear trembled throughout our bodies, we didn't even help Ian, we did what he said and left him....I really hope he gets out of there, as there was nothing we could do...

~Meanwhile~

Ian's POV

The entire building was completely engulfed with flames now, there was no escape, I had made the jump onto the other part of the floor, the windows were jammed shut, I had to do something!
I began trying to smash the windows, no luck. "BANG! BANG!" no matter how hard I hit the windows, they stayed completely still, it was like they were made out of see-through metal, unbreakable for sure.
"BOOM!" An explosion went off, causing one window to smash. I looked at how far the jump was from the building to the floor, "There is no way I could make that!" I thought to myself.
Before I could do anything, another explosion went off, this one was more powerful than the last, I was thrown out the window and onto the floor, walkers were coming my way...And I was unconscious...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters await! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 105 46
After your boyfriend of 5 years dumps you, you feel alone. No one cared for you, you just lost your job, and you were a 21 year old Pewdiepie nerd. A...
37.9K 1.3K 26
A girl running away from a place they call home and from an abusive man she calls her father. She lost everything she had ever have even before she s...
16.5K 388 35
Mark and Jack are pretty nice guys, but when they're out for a stroll in the woods, something happens and the are taken. As Jack makes a transformati...
257 0 20
"I'm dying and trying But believe me I'm fine But I'm lying, I'm so very far from fine" He has one or two friends A messy family A bad school life A...