The Great Pretender

By brylllleeen

dark love story More

Prologue

chapter two

12 1 0
By brylllleeen

"Ashanthy, can you be my girlfriend  when we get a little bit older. "  a 14 year old Kai ask her. 
"B-b-but... Of cou-. "  I said stuttering  but a very manly voice cut her off before  she can finished what  she was saying.                
"Of course  not ! Your such a little Bastard.and last but not the least ASHANTY LORRAINE  YULO is  my soon to be WIFE ! do not forget that !." answer a 16 year old  Lawrence. Then he  looked  at me. A 13 year old girl.  " And you  YOUR MINE .ONLY MINE GET THAT  thru your  fucking  head!"  then  he pulled  me towards him. " Come let's go  home" and then he look  at his wrist watch.  "It's already 6:30pm. MOVE!  We were going  late for supper if you don't move  you lazy ass!!! "
" Y-y-yes of course "  I answer stuttering.after looking at Kai and mouthed " I'm so sorry " he just smiled  at me and  nod his head. Then walked away from us silently. I then feel the warm hands enveloped me. I look up and meet the forest Green eyes that always makes me uncomfortable.  " Stay away from that kid. If you know what's good for him. " he then said. And I just  nod my head for the  words I can say. Then he entertwined our fingers and start dragging me on the way back of their Mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 259K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...