Artistic outcast

By IntriguingPsycho

"You don't get it do you " Pain, pain like you've never seen before Pain that twists and distorts your hear... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

29 4 6
By IntriguingPsycho

What would you know of a man's guilt.

The eyes of a sinner perceives what is pleasurable as mighty.

The tongue of a sinner stutters profanity

The taste of a sinner is forbidden.

Was it guilt Durian felt pressing a gun agaisnt the head of a poor farm worker on his knees as he decorated his awful pattern drapes with the blood and brainspill of the breadwinner?

No.

This was business, this was life for Durian Van wolfdstraat.

He didn't have the privellge of finding surges either right or wrong nor did he find value in indicating the hazy concept of a morale compass.

"Cold will the heart stay
Of those who feel the most.
Wicked shall thy tongue bleed
Words of unkown.
A generation grown into humiliation
Like a bad harvest.
The Wolfdstraats shall know pain with
Their prestige
And emotional termoil
For over yanders to come "

All that was heard in the fraction of a second between the gunshot and the thudding of the now open minded debtor was the screech and wailing of his 2 youngest daughters as they fell to their knees hysterically and crawled over to hold the corpse of their father.

Durian was dressed in usual attire for surges.

A large dark brown leather  trench coat with a popped collar which brushed against the sides of his jaw topped off with his hair slicked back and in a fedora tilted up.

He had a white pristine button up shirt with the first few popped and black suspenders hooking into his black dress pants.

He wore black leather gloves while holding the weapon which were soon tainted with blood.

Durian towered over the both sobbing girls with a void in his eyes.

Ah yes, the nature of a sociopath you could add.

However Durian did feel a type of emotion but had learnt to lock it away in what was a stoic expression.

The 2 little girl's, about aged 13 from their apperance, gripped onto the corpse of their father as one cried into his chest and the other glared at Durian.

“My Lord, it seems one of the brats didn't appreciate you blowing the brains out of their scummy parental figure”

Cadbury mocked the little girl as Durian clicked his tongue and tossed over a dirty glove and gun to Cadbury to wipe down clean and polish as Durian adjusted the golden Rolex around his wrist.

Stating the time.

“14:00, Noon.

When will the next be?“

“Around Supper my Lord.”

“YOU DISGUSTING MEN!”

Both Durian and Cadbury turned their heads in sync to find the audacious little blonde girl standing chest puffed out agsudnt Durian.

Her emerald eyes laced with bravery but true in fear.

Tears fell down her porcelain cheeks as her body shook.

Her other sister staring in awe to her dating sister.

Durian raised an eyebrow unimpressed.

“I beg your pardon.”

The girl took a loud gulp as her eyes never did leave their fixation on Durian’s.

Durian would never let a little girl intimidate him either.

“You beg for nothing You wicked man.

You dare slander my family stability and inquest a concern on my tone addressing it??“

“Oh my, seems this was a proper English family nonetheless”

Cadbury chuckled sadistically as he tossed the glove back to Durian.

Durian catching it without even turning his head as he slipped it on smoothly.

He decided to play along as he emotionlessly crushed down to see eye to eye with her as she fumed.

“Perhaps it is not I who beg, but in turn it should be your lips making exit for the words of plea. “

He smoothly shot back as her eyes widened and she barked back.

“And what would be the reason for my begging?“

The response was swift.

It wasn't even a human voice or words.

It was the cocking of Durian silver pistol in a split second and pressed against the forehead of the little girl.

“It seems Discipline isn't something you've tasted, Brat. I suggest you put aside that fragile porcelain ego of yours in favor to breathe along with your sister. “

He clicked off the safety of the gun and spun its barrel. He pressed it harder as her small little head tilted and her golden hair glistened in the soft mornings rays.

Her eyes never backed down from their glare as they softened in anger and her sister screamed out for her twin.

The girl with a gun to her head instead pressed her forehead to the pistol and looked up to Durian with an agitated yet pitiful expression.

“It is on this beautiful dawn, will you seek redemption from the angels who frollick in the clouds above.

On this morning’s eve, awake you with a voidious heart and empty sorrow. “

Durians eyes slightly widened in surprise as Cadbury raised an eyebrow, the room fell to silence.

“Your eyes hold no lie to the window of your soul.

Your soul shivers from a drift.

A drift inflicted by your heart.

Pull thy trigger to finish my vision

But

Not even this sin will be enough to hold you down

as one day the person hanging with feet above the floor

is the same man to have held the pistol. “

Silence spread across the room as Durian just chuckled softly and swung his gun back into one of his pockets as he titled his head to look at the girl before slipping his hand at the back of her head and pulling her face closer.

“What is your name Bright eyes”

“Viola”

Durian chuckled in response letting go of her as he got up and began walking away.

“Perhaps if ever we meet again I'll give you the chance to hold my death in your palms”

“I intend to do more than that.”

He stopped with his back faced to the girl in the doorway as he chuckled.

“I look forward to it.

Viola”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 18.9K 93
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.4M 61.2K 108
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
180K 6.2K 43
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...