Real love

By ColbsBrock

Colby is knows for being single.. and for struggling with the females and love... but all this start to chang... More

Party time
The girl!!
Headache mess
Poor Colby
Another girl
Feelings
Exploring
Adventures
Part of the past
Punishment?
Ask her out
Firts date
Unsure feelings
Pouring rain
Hurtfull times
Down hill
Unlucky
Mistakes
Behaviour change..?
Time to talk
The name
Heart break again??
First to know
The story goes on
Talking spree
Just a thought
Something is missing
Hunting time
It happens
Crazy
Not the right time
Finally a happy ending
Bad news
Still breathing
Still hope
Best friends
Normal again
Week begins
Note book
Back to Drama
Real Love in the rain.

The adventure begins

92 1 0
By ColbsBrock

This story is from my Instagram acc!
Instagram: Colbsbrocks
I will just copy it, changing or adding some stuff.. !!sorry if the parts are short!!
I will also write more of the ending so get ready! ❤️
If you already know the story please down spoil anything!!❤️😊
Enjoy I guess😂

Colby's pov:

Texting with Sam:
Sam💙: Are you coming to the
Me: what party?
Sam💙: Elton's...... at his new place..
Me: ohhh!!! Yeah!! Sorry!!!
Sam💙: hahaha😂 just get ready dude!
Me: I will get ready then I be there!!
Sam💙: see yah!

I get ready and pick my outfit. Got fast to my car and started to drive. All I am going to do is get so drunk that I don't remember the night.. As I always do. I think as I drive and I am glad Elton's place isn't so far away. I park and go to his house. Seeing Sam talking to his girlfriend Katrina, right as I get there. Waits for me so he knows that I would come. I have done that before. Said I would come to a place but never show up.

"There you are!!" Sam says and give me a quick hug.
"I came!" I say and hug back.
"Then let's party." Katrina says and drags Sam in with her.

And then again I am alone. Third wheeling as I always do with those two. I slowly go after them but then I see where the drinks are and I go there instead. Taking one drink after another. Forgetting anything that should be forgotten.

Glass after glass I drink in seconds. Music is loud and people are dancing. Shortly after I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey dude!" Brennen says as I turn around. "How much are you plant to drink?" He adds.
"A lot!!" I shout back.

He drags me away from the drink. I wobble after him.. Feeling that I am very drunk. The stops and we are at the dance floor. Guys and girls around wanting to dance. Time goes for a bit and I see a girl. Talking to another girl. While she takes little sneak peeks at me. I smile at her and get a little smile back. I look her up and down, slightly biting my lip. Brennen must have noticed because he pushed me closer to her. I try to resist it but then he pushes one last time and I bump into her. Making her spill her drink on both me and her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 111 57
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...
1.6K 68 24
Au: Sam and colby are dating and one day Sam found something unique about himself
59.9K 864 26
COMPLETED STORY! WARNING!: 18+ CONTENT Well you get the point an X reader fanfic what else could it be..... Will he love you.... Will he find you dea...
38.2K 729 20
HUGE TRIGGER WARNING "Does the flower truly stand alone?" She is unlucky with love. Unlucky in most things. She hopes one day something or someone...