Weird Times

By CynthiaCinder

Well it's just about my weird ass life, so I guess its a blog lmao More

Forever is never
Fun in Hell
We stan my life going down hill
Info of your pal
A apple a day keeps your mind blank
Im big brain
I love the thrill
I'll cry untill my pity party's in flames
Wait what
Fix your attitude
The jokes on all of us
Teenagers scare the living shit out of me
Hahaha Fear
I want to live
Restart
year long headache
Wonderwall
I-
Don't wake me up just yet
Uh haha
Harmony Opal
No
Fatigued
larmes de verre
Don't reply back with a corona meme, please don't
I'll do it for you
Eternal Youth
Envy
i love you
A moment to wallow
fuck you
Again
Ribs
resolution

The voice in my heart

13 1 0
By CynthiaCinder

I recently went on reddit like the idiot I am. Anyway I looked up really sad songs and the ones recommend just hit really weird, like what the heck.
I was listening them late at night and they were sad, but in a weird way comforting.

Lately I've felt worse than usually. I'm out of school for a few weeks. I thought it would be fun and stuff. But really it's just shown me how lonely I am. I've spent most of it sleeping till 2 pm. Other than that there's nothing else to say or do.

When news years happens last year I was so happy. A new start to this shitty year. I ended up getting a worse year. It had its moments, those good ones that I want to stay in. But most of my year was just there. And some of it was very bad. Anyway it's a new year to change. But that in a way means nothing to me. Yes it's a change in numbers 19 to 20 ,but still other than that what going to change? A new chance to start over? Are my feeling just going to start over like the year? No. Nothings going to change except a date and the amount of hope in my heart, And I hate that. Please just give me some change here. I just want some fucking change. Nothings happening, nothings going to change in 2020. And that's what's killing me at the moment.

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
913K 141K 87
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
4.9M 259K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...