Sex and love, anger and pride...

By MsCrysaniaMajere

"You want me to f**k you" he said. It was just a casual encounter, it was supposed to be a one-night stand, b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

1.1K 79 16
By MsCrysaniaMajere

For two days straight Yunlan hadn't received any mail and Wei was thinking that he would have to give up any excuse and just go up and talk to him, when he finally saw a letter addressed to him.

It was a personal letter, sent by a certain Da Qing. It wasn't the first time this person sent Yunlan something, and every time Wei wondered who it was, before laughing at himself. 'Yunlan was supposed to be the jealous one, and now look at me...' but this time it might turn out to be useful, to give him that start that he was looking for.

He dealt with everything else first until that one letter was the only one left.
He took the elevator feeling his heart beat wildly. He walked towards Yunlan's office until he saw his secretary.

He took a deep breath and got near her desk. "Hello miss Wang, I just saw Mr Sang and he said he'd like to talk to you if you're not too busy."

Her eyes widened, she murmured something about not having anything to do right now and quickly vanished.
Wei smiled, he had seen Mr Sang unlock his computer with the password 'WangZheng' and felt sure that he wouldn't sent her back up just like that, with a bit of luck he might even corroborate his story.

He hoped not to get in trouble, but he had another priority right now.
He looked at Yunlan's office door. He thought 'now or never' and knocked.

As he entered Yunlan's eyes were still on the documents before him. Without even raising them, he asked, "What is it Wang?"

"I'm not Wang," Wei replied.

Yunlan's eyes shot up. "Wei! It's you..." was all he said.

Wei felt his heart beat like crazy again, and he tried to give himself a mental speech: 'what am I doing? I should be saying something now. He's right here in front of me, looking as hot as always, damn how I miss those lips, I want to feel them on me again, I want to feel me on him again, I want to bend him over that desk and...'

"Wei? Did you need anything? Has anything happened?" Yunlan's voice interrupted his own not-so-helpful encouragement speech.

"Yes. But I came here to give you this."
Wei gave him the letter and Yunlan gave him a puzzled look.
"Thanks, you could have given this to Wang though."

"She wasn't at her desk, and I thought it might be important."

"Not at her desk? Where is she?" It wasn't like her to be absent without letting him know first.

"I think she got called by Mr Sang downstairs." He sighed inwardly, why did he have to lie to him? He should really learn to be honest but it was so hard when the heart was concerned...

"Mr Sang? That's good, it took him long enough if you ask me." That made sense to Yunlan, those two had already spent too much time tiptoeing around each other, it was about time they'd do something about it.

Wei handed over the letter and saw Yunlan giving it a look before he placed it in his jacket.
"You're taking it home? Is it something personal?" he asked, unable to stop himself.

Yunlan smiled, he knew jealousy when he saw it, he had seen it many times in the mirror. "Yeah, it's from a very special person," he said, and he saw Wei frown.

"Da Qing is my childhood friend, we are like brothers," he added, and he saw Wei's face visibly relieved.

"Were you jealous?" he asked but he regretted it immediately, the last thing he wanted was to make Wei angry, specially now that they were talking face to face again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

"Yes I was," escaped Wei's lips, but he didn't regret it. No more lies or excuses, it was time he showed Yunlan his heart without fear. Whatever the outcome, he owed him as much. If he wanted him back, he had to show him the true Wei.

Yunlan was looking at him with his mouth open and a glint in his eyes that Wei didn't dare to interpret just yet.
He was here for a reason and he went for it.
"I wanted to ask you if you... if you'd like to have lunch with me," he said. There, he did it, it wasn't so difficult, was it? Now his heart was in Yunlan's hands.

He didn't know if he deserved to be forgiven just like that after what he had done, he had finally realised that he had abandoned him when Yunlan most needed him, he clearly was unwell but Wei had pushed him away. He had probably been the worst boyfriend ever.

He stood there holding his breat  and saw Yunlan getting closer, looking intensely at him.
"Are you asking me out?" he said.

Wei cleared his throat, slightly embarrassed and feeling very much unworthy. "Yes I... would you... please, would you go out with me, I miss..." but he couldn't finish, Yunlan had grabbed him by the neck and was now kissing him wildly.

"Yes!" he replied when he stopped for air, before capturing his mouth again; "I've missed you," he breathed against his lips, "so much."

Wei took his face in his hands to look him in the eyes, and noticed that there were tears in them.
"Yunlan I'm so sorry for..." he started.

"No, I am sorry, I messed up, but I love you Wei, I love you."
Yunlan kissed him again, and Wei kissed him back. Yunlan put his arms around Wei's neck to pull him in deeper, and Wei hugged him tight, pressing their bodies together.

Yunlan laughed in his mouth then took a step back. "I must finish something first then I'm all yours."

Wei blushed and said that he had something to do as well, and quickly got out feeling all flustered. Yunlan still loved him! What had he ever done to deserve this?

After a minute Wei received a text. "By the way, where are you taking me to lunch?"

Wei smiled, he had thought a lot about that and replied without hesitation. "A new place, the chef may not be the best but I hope you'll like it."

~~~~~~~~

Wei called a taxi and gave the driver an address that Yunlan didn't know. They sat in silence until they arrived, Wei's heart was beating too much and he wasn't able to speak right now, while Yunlan was afraid of doing something that might ruin the mood, so instead of taking his hand like he wanted he sat composed.

When the taxi stopped, Yunlan looked puzzled not seeing any restaurant, but Wei lead him to a small house building.

When Wei opened the door with his key, Yunlan's heart skipped a beat and he gasped, "This is your house." He couldn't believe it.

"Yes," Wei said. "I thought it was about time I let you in."

Yunlan went in and found himself face to face with a man.
Wei introduced them and they talked for a bit, Yunlan was kind of overwhelmed simply by being there, but Chu acted at his best to make him feel welcomed, and after a while he said that he had to go and left.

Wei and Yunlan were alone now, and Wei made lunch. He prepared Yunlan's favourite dishes and they ate mostly in silence, sharing warm smiles and loving gazes.

"You were wrong," Yunlan told him. "This is the best food I ever tasted."

Wei smiled again. "Thank you, I'm glad you like it."

As they finished, Wei showed him his room.
Yunlan looked around, it was small but homey, a bit impersonal and yet in some way it was very 'Shen Wei'.

Yunlan waited for him to make a move, but when he saw that he was just standing still he decided to help the mood a little.

"Excuse me?" he said, and Wei looked at him. "What happened to that bold man who wanted to fuck me the first time he saw me?"

Wei looked into his eyes, deeply and lovingly.
"He fell in love," Wei said, and then he kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 166K 51
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 171K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
217K 9.3K 24
《Complete》 Fanfiction - Just another ForthBeam Fanfic you might enjoy. Click to read. Characters belong to chiffon_cake from 2 moons
187K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...