Stages of Romantic Relationsh...

By Novisaffectus

This is about the 10 stages of a romantic relationship. This is not my story as I have read it online. But I... More

Romance & infatuation stage
Disturbance stage
Changing stage
Understanding stage
Discovery stage
Connection stage
Sexual stage
Trust stage
Spiritual stage

Doubting stage

23 3 0
By Novisaffectus

Most of you come across this stage when doubt starts to creep in.

Mostly, this stage comes after many years of being together with each other in a relationship.

You might start thinking about your exes, your past relationships, or start comparing your present partner with another. Even suspicions could infect the relationship and the man could start looking for ways to find a cheating wife/ girlfriend.

In this stage, everything is related to your relationship. If you're unhappy and hurt in your relationship – you tend to blame it on your partner for putting you through such trying times.

You might even start comparing your relationship with other couples, and other relationships. Remember, you can cross this stage of love in your relationship if you aren't dull and boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 166K 51
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.1M 115K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 71.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...