{Why..?}Adult!Todoroki x Vill...

By sksksk951

"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’... More

๐˜ผ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™”/๐™ฃ
Dฬดiฬดfฬดfฬดeฬดrฬดeฬดnฬดcฬดeฬดsฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด)ฬด
Tฬดhฬดeฬด ฬดfฬดiฬดgฬดhฬดtฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด)ฬด
Kฬดiฬดdฬดdฬดnฬดaฬดpฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด3ฬด)ฬด
Gฬดoฬดoฬดdฬดbฬดyฬดeฬด.ฬด.ฬด.ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด4ฬด)ฬด
Sฬดeฬดeฬด ฬดyฬดoฬดuฬด ฬดsฬดoฬดoฬดnฬด.ฬด.ฬด.ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด5ฬด)ฬด
Tฬดhฬดeฬด ฬดdฬดaฬดyฬด ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด6ฬด)ฬด
Iฬด'ฬดmฬด ฬดSฬดoฬดrฬดrฬดyฬด.ฬด.ฬด.ฬด(ฬด7ฬด)ฬด
Sฬดuฬดpฬดrฬดiฬดsฬดeฬด ฬด!ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด8ฬด)ฬด
Tฬดhฬดeฬด ฬดAฬดcฬดtฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด9ฬด)ฬด
Tฬดhฬดeฬด ฬดsฬดhฬดoฬดwฬดeฬดrฬด!ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด0ฬด)ฬด
Iฬด ฬดdฬดiฬดdฬดnฬดtฬด ฬดcฬดhฬดeฬดaฬดtฬด!ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด1ฬด)ฬด
Lฬดeฬดaฬดfฬดyฬด.ฬด.ฬด.ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด2ฬด)ฬด
Tฬดhฬดeฬด ฬดtฬดrฬดuฬดtฬดhฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด3ฬด)ฬด
Mฬดeฬดmฬดoฬดrฬดiฬดeฬดsฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด4ฬด)ฬด
Yฬดuฬดkฬดiฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด5ฬด)ฬด
Wฬดhฬดyฬด!ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด7ฬด)ฬด
Wฬดaฬดsฬด ฬดmฬดeฬด.ฬด.ฬด(ฬด1ฬด8ฬด)ฬด
Iฬด ฬดlฬดoฬดvฬดeฬดdฬด ฬดyฬดoฬดuฬด!ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด9ฬด)ฬด
Lฬดeฬดtฬด'ฬดsฬด ฬดgฬดoฬด ฬดhฬดoฬดmฬดeฬด ฬดYฬด/ฬดnฬด.ฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด0ฬด)ฬด
Mฬดiฬดdฬดoฬดrฬดiฬดyฬดaฬด.ฬด.ฬด.ฬดIฬด'ฬดMฬด ฬดSฬดOฬดRฬดRฬดYฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด1ฬด)ฬด
Dฬดoฬดnฬดeฬด ฬดpฬดlฬดaฬดyฬดiฬดnฬดgฬด ฬดnฬดiฬดcฬดeฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด2ฬด)ฬด
Qฬท/ฬทAฬท ฬทwฬทiฬทtฬทhฬท ฬทtฬทhฬทeฬท ฬทbฬทoฬทiฬทsฬท ฬทaฬทnฬทdฬท ฬทAฬทuฬทtฬทhฬทoฬทrฬท-ฬทSฬทaฬทnฬท
Iฬดtฬดsฬด ฬดaฬด ฬดdฬดaฬดtฬดeฬด!ฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด3ฬด)ฬด
Sฬดtฬดrฬดaฬดnฬดgฬดeฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด4ฬด)ฬด
Eฬดnฬดjฬดoฬดyฬดiฬดnฬดgฬด ฬดtฬดhฬดeฬด ฬดmฬดoฬดmฬดeฬดnฬดtฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด5ฬด)ฬด
Wฬดaฬดfฬดfฬดlฬดeฬด ฬดpฬดrฬดoฬดmฬดiฬดsฬดeฬด ฬด(ฬด2ฬด6ฬด)ฬด
Eฬธnฬธdฬธiฬธnฬธgฬธ (ฬธ2ฬธ7ฬธ)ฬธ

Aฬดlฬดoฬดnฬดeฬด ฬดTฬดiฬดmฬดeฬด ฬด ฬด(ฬด1ฬด6ฬด)ฬด

2.8K 70 54
By sksksk951

Song: Detention

We walked into the cafe ordered and paid for our drinks and sat down.

"So Todoroki did you get your license?"I asked.

"Yeah it was long but I made it."He said.

"how was Aizawa-Sendai., "I asked sadly looking at them.

They looked shocked.

"He was fine. When you left he hasn't been in school for 3 days and All Might had to take care of us but when he came back he was more tired than usual."Midoriya said.

He never misses school. Back in High school after the USJ attack the next day he still came to school with me he missed 3 days...

"Really.."I said looking down.

"He even told us if we knew where you were but we said no," Todoroki said.

"Do you think he will do anything if I see him again?"I whispered.

"I think he will be happy I think but at the same time-"after that moment Midoriya started to mutter to himself.

"I think we should take you to him, "Todoroki said holding my hand.

"Really.."I said looking at his hand on mine.

"Yes, we will just tell Principle Nezu if we can see him if he says yes or we will find him ourselves."He said.

"Okay...And un Izu-Kun"I called his name and he jumped.

"Oh sorry I was muttering again was I?" he questioned rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah.."I said.

_later_

We were walking and talking together and I felt happy finally talking to them again.

"Hey Y/n are you dating anyone right now?"Todoroki asked. Midoriya looked at me waiting for a response too.

They were staring at me not moving until I say something.

"No, I'm not, "I said looking at the nervously

"Are you sure what's with that Eggplant mother fucker?"Todoroki asked looking away jealous. My eyes widened.

"Eggplant?Oh Dabi?"I asked.

"Yeah," Midoriya said glaring looking at who knows what.

"I really don't know like we aren't dating but he's acting weird.."I said.

"What do you mean?"Todoroki asked.

"Pinning me to walls, sedative threats, and uncomfortable neck kisses.."I said looking down nervously.

"He what!"They both shouted raising their voices.

"It's fine really.."I said looking down.

"No, it's not Y/n.," Midoriya said putting his hand on his face trying not to scream or anything.

"I don't want to talk about this may you.."I said looking down.

"We're Sorry Y/n.," Todoroki said.

_Later_

We left and went back to Todoroki's apartment. We talked and watched movies like the old-time with ether Todoroki or Midoriya.

"Well I got to go, guys, I will be back later I promise and Y/n here's my address if you need it, "Midoriya said giving me a piece of paper that has his address on it and smiled.

"Thank you Izu-Kun!"I thanked.

"Bye Y/n bye Todoroki-Kun!"Midoriya said walking out the door.

"I should get going too, "I told Todoroki getting up and about to walk out the door.

"Y/n wait, "Todoroki said holding my wrist.

"Is something wrong Peppermint?"I asked raising a brow.

He looked at my e/c eyes and I could see worry, sadness, and...

Lust...

"Y/n I Want to have some alone time with you," Todoroki said kissing my ear and moving me down to my neck.

"T-T-Todoroki w-what are you-"I was about to talk but let out a soft moan noise when he wrapped his arm around my waist and moved down to my color bone.

I was softly grabbing his hair but biting my bottom lip trying to stop my moans coming out and he was now kissing my shoulders. But let just say I didn't want him..too stop. He was making me feel amazing

"Todoroki..please...what are you-ah!~"I was whispering but he started to rub the bottom of my legs and whispered in my ear.

"Jump."He Domaine.

I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck and we made eye contact. We didn't break the contact until he slammed me to the wall and I was still in the position.

"You know we haven't had our first kiss yet.."He whispered close to my face looking at my lips.

"We haven't..did we.."I whispered.

We were about to connect our lips together until we heard our phone ring.

I jumped off Todoroki and grabbed mine and his phone. I pecked who called him and realized he had 12 new messages by...

"Yaoyorozu.."

I looked at my phone

Handyman ;p

I answered.

"Hello?"

Y/n we realized you were gone for a while and we wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine really Shigaraki.."

"Okay but remember before dinner"

He hung up and I realized I still had Todoroki's phone in my hand

I took a little peek at the messages and was shocked.

She was mostly saying "I love you" and "are we still going on that date at 6 pm?"

I just showed a blank expression and gave him his phone.

"Is something wrong?"He asked.

"I should go it is already 5 and you should get ready for your date," I said with a hint of jealousy in my voice and was about to leave.

"What are you-"He was about to talk but I looked at him.

"The date with Yaoyorozu of course," I said with sarcasm.

Before he could speak I was already leaving his apartment and walking back to the hideout

Idiot! You almost kissed him! What the hell were you doing! You can't fall for him again he cheated AND broke up with you before I found out. I can't fall for him he will only be the same.

"I'm home Bitches!" I shouted as I walked in the hideout.

"There's my favorite girl!"Twice shouted with a weird dance.

"On time Y/n we are proud but we don't expect less from you, "Kurogiri said.

"Aw thanks, dad~, "I said hugging him and going to my room.

I saw Toga looking for something.

"Toga is everything-"I was about to say but she looked at me with puffy pink eyes and tears coming down her face.

"Toga are you okay!"I shouted walking towards her.

"Y/n...I lost..something that was really special to me.."She said.

"Me too I lost it 9 years ago...my happiness.."I said looking up feeling proud."What happened my dear child."

"I lost my favorite knife!"She shouted

Why do I think she's on her period...

"Don't worry Toga we will find it ok-"I said sitting on my bed but paused when I felt a sharp thing pocking my back.

I grabbed and what did I see a knife.

"Toga I think I found the knife.."I said my soul leaving my mouth and giving the knife to Toga.

"Eike!"She shouted grabbing the knife.

"Wait does that mean blade?"I asked getting off my bed terrified.

"Yeah thank you Y/n!"She said as she put the blade on her desk.

I'm going to sleep at Midoriya's or Todoroki house I don't trust myself on my bed anymore...

I looked back at my bed and got a shiver.

"I'm going to go to sleep somewhere,"I said trying to get away from my bed by possible.

"What's wrong Y/n?"Toga asked.

"There was a fucking blade-"I was about to shout annoyed point at the knife.

1200 words edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 102 20
โ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž... ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
9.5K 219 22
โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ...
145K 3.3K 28
โ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ฅ/๐—‡ ๐–ซ/๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—...
11.3K 332 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...