Set This World On Fire (A Jan...

By kaylaaa327

Ellison Jones is an 18 year old girl who moved to Melbourne Australia with her friends a year ago. One day wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
"Baby, Just Say Yes" Sneak Peek

Chapter 19

1.9K 27 0
By kaylaaa327

*Bryanna's POV*

I needed to tell Skip how I felt about him but it was only 6:30 in the morning. He would be sleeping right now. I decided to text him cause even though he was sleeping, he would see it when he woke up. "Hey. I can't sleep and I need to tell you something." I sent to him. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. My phone, which sat on the coffee, lit up. I picked it up and was surprised to see that it was a text from Skip. "I can't sleep either. I'm coming over."   I took a deep breathe. "Ok. See you soon."

About ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I stood up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened it and saw Skip smiling on the other side.  "Nice pajamas." he said with a smirk. I looked down at my outfit and realized that I was wearing a pair of old running shorts and a big sweatshirt. I smiled at him. "Thanks." I said as he walked inside.We both sat down on the couch and I sat closely to Skip. I was really nervous to tell him. What if he didn't feel the same way I did? I took a really deep breathe. "Skip, I need to tell you something." I said looking into his eyes. His full attention was on me. "I-I really like you and I don't know if you feel the same way but..." My sentence was cut off by Skip's lips being forcefully pushed against mine. I kissed back. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands rested on my hips. I then began to play with the bottom of Skips shirt and then took it off his body. Skip then slowly laid me down, not breaking the kiss, and was laying on top of me. I wanted to do this. I love Skip. I love him? I love him! I stopped kissing him and he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back. "I-I love you, Skip." I whispered. Skip put is mouth by my ear. "i love you too, Bry."  He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my body. He then started kissing my neck as we both began to undress.

*************************************************************************************************************

I know this is really short but I wrote this kind of fast and it needed to be done haha. Ok so I hope everyone is enjoying it and comments are always good for feed back so pleeaaasseeee leave comments or like it or share it or do all that. Thanks! Have a wonderful day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 36
**She's just entertainment for them.** Bennie lives with her mum in the coast and you could say her life was normal, until she starts to become a sou...
3.5K 94 33
A Jai Brooks fan fiction- When Katie and her best friend Tessa decide to take a trip to LA they bump into their childhood crushes also known as the...
9.5K 86 18
In search of a new life and a sense of self, Valerie Andrews leaves Toronto to spend her summer in Melbourne, Australia, where she meets Jai Brooks...
44.3K 578 21
Lacy is just a normal girl surfing the beaches in Melbourne, Australia. She has lived in Australia all her life but has never heard of or met the bo...