Life With My Angel

By Diyasoni16

It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their... More

Chapter- 1 A Introduction
Chapter -1 B
Chapter 1 C
Chapter -1 D
Chapter-1 E
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 A
Chapter-22 B
Chapter-23 A
Chapter-23 B
Chapter-23 C
Chapter-23 D
Chapter-24
Chapter-25 A
Chapter-25 B
Chapter-25 C
Chapter-25 D
Chapter-25 E
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31 A
Chapter-31 B
Chapter-31 C
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter : 39 A
Chapter : 39 B
Chapter : 39 C
Chapter : 39 D
Chapter : 39 E
Chapter : 40 A
Chapter : 40 B Broken Soul
Chapter : 40 C
Chapter : 40 D
Chapter : 41 A
Chapter : 41 B
Chapter : 41 C
Chapter : 41 D
Chapter : 41 E
Chapter : 42 A
Chapter : 42 B
Chapter : 42 C
Chapter : 42 D
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chapter : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Chapter : 72
Chapter : 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 78
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 80
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Epilogue

Chapter : 48

1.2K 96 12
By Diyasoni16

Life With My Angel  

Chapter : 48

Voice - plan A fail hogaya.... waqut aagaya plan B ko execute karne ka... you came here after one hour....

He says that cut the call, having evil smirk on his face....

Nandu and her friends are sitting in the hall.... Mehendi artist came in correct time and they started drawing mehendi on Zoya and others hand....

Nandu also showing her palm to the mehendi artist... she was drawing mehendi on her hand....

Mehendi Artist - Mam mehendi pe kiska naam likh na hay...

Mehendi artist ask looking Nandini... Nandu look at Manik and saw the mehendi artist having smile on her face...

Nandu - aap "M" likh kiye mehendi pe....

Mehendi artist - ok mam....

Mehendi artist draw M on the mehendi.... after completed mehendi... Manik saw his baby and sit beside her and take her palm on his palm....

Nandu - Manik kya kar rehi ho....

Manik - voh mein mera naam, doond raha hoon tumari mehendi pe...

Nandu - kisne ne kaha mein tumara naam mere haath pe likhunga....

Nandu says teasingly,looking him, hiding her smile....

Manik - Cabir na kaha...

Nandu - voh kuch be bolunga tum,  uske baath maanle...

Nandu asks, looking him, controlling her smile.... Manik nods his head positively keeping his face sad like a puppy.... Nandu can't able to control her laugh while seeing his puppy face... she started laughing looking Manik face... Manik look at her having confusion on his face...

Nandini - Manik how was my prank?

Manik - what? Tum yesab jaan pooche ke kiya..

Nandu - haan mujhe bahut maza aaya... tumare chahara dekh kar...

Nandu says,looking him, laughing continuously....

Manik - acchha....

Manik says, looking her, pulling her close to him by her waist.... Nandu gasped in that. ... he was coming close her.... his eyes fall on her lips.... he move closer to her....

Nandu - Manik kya kar rehi ho? Sab yahan hay...

Nandu says looking him,moving backward....

Manik -  so what baby?

Manik says ,roaming his finger on her cheek....  he was moving close to her lips few inches apart from his lips....  Nandu can't able to say anything because his hot breath is fanning on her face.... She closed her eyes in anticipation.....

He saw her eyes are closed he smiled and move backward,looking his love who was standing infront of him closing her eyes.... Nandu open her eyes after realising Manik is not close to her....

She look Manik who was staring her having naughty smirk on his lips....

Nandu - Manik what is this?

Manik - tum ko kya lagta sirf tum ko tease karna aathi hay... toast karna mujhe be aata hay baby...

Manik says, looking her, pulling her cheek....

Nandu - Ahhh Manik... it's hurting...

Nandu yelled at him and become sad....

Manik - kya hua baby... if you want kiss I will give you....

Manik says coming close to her face....

Nandu - chup besharam.... mujhe bahut bhoog lag re hay... aur baby ko bhi. ....

Nandu says, pointing her finger towards her tummy,making cute expression on her face.....

Manik - Aww my cute baby... come and sit here I will bring food for you my bubbly....

He says that looking her , having care on his eyes and make her to sit in the sofa.... his friends saw that...

His friends - Awwww....

Nandu - guys stop it.... Aditya bhai aap Zoya saath bheto aur tumara naam dhoondho Zoya ka haath pe.... agar aap ka naam nehi dekha aap Zoya ko gift dena padega....

Nandu says, looking them, having smile on her face.....

Aditya - ok Nandu I will...

Aditya sit beside Zoya and take her hand on his palm and started searching his name on her hand.... He found his name on her hand... he was very happy to see his name on his love hand....

Aditya - guys I found my name hear it is....

Aditya says, showing his name to his friends.... Everyone saw that and clap their hand....

Manik came their having food plate on his hand.... he sit beside his baby and started feeding the food to her....   

Nandu - Manik bas hogaya..... aur kuch kaa nehi saaktha....

Manik - this one only.... last....

He says looking her, feeding the food to her .... after completed the food Nandu move to her room.... Nandu feel exhausted and sit on the bed and rest her back on the bed board and closed her eyes and slept peacefully.....

After 2 hours, door knock distrust Nandini sleep.... she wake up from her sleep...

Nandu - kon hay....

Manik - mein hoon baby....

Nandu - haan aa rehi hoon....

Nandu move near to the door and open the door....

Nandu - kya hua ....

Nandu says, sleepish tone, looking him.....

Manik - baby it's time for Sangeet.... get ready....

Nandu - oh shit! Manik tum jaav I will be there in 30 min....

Manik - I will be here, sometimes you need help toh tum akele kya karungi.... mein yahan rukh tha hoon....

Manik says, taking his step forwards to her....

Nandu - I know Manik what do you mean? I don't want any help I will manage.... tum jaav....

Nandu says pulling him out of her room....

Manik- Arey baby mein jaavunga tum mujhe dakkha mat doh...

Manik says taking his steps out of the room....

Manik - jalthi aana  mein intezaar kar reha hoon tumare liye baby....

He says that, giving flying kiss to her... Nandu blushingly nods her head positively to him and closed the door...

Nandu move to the washroom and washed her hand to remove the mehendi from her hand.... mehendi colour was dark red in her hand.... Nandu blushed more while seeing that.... she know that Manik love her more....

Nandu get ready and check herself in the mirror once again before leave the room.... she reached the hall and everyone was busy in arrangements... she moved to see Zoya...

Nandini - Zoya you're looking so pretty....

Zoya - you to Nandu....

Nandu - Zoya aap na haath dhik kaav....

Nandu asks, looking her to show her hand.... zpya show her hand to Nandu.... her mehendi is blood red in colour....

Nandu - Zoya Aditya bhai loves you more.... see your mehendi colour..,.

Zoya - yeah he lives me more.... yesab chodo Nandu tum aapna haath dhikka...

Nandini blushingly show her hand to Zoya... Zoya and others look Nandu hand and mesmerised....

Zoya - wow Nandu.... Manik love to you is clearly visible on your hand.... he loves you more..... I'm so happy for you Nandu.... after your mom and dad there is someone for you to take care and love you.... don't miss him...

Zoya says, keeping her hand on her cheek, looking her....  Nandu blushingly nods her head and hugged her.....

Navya - guys come let's go everyone is waiting for us....

Nandu - haan coming Navya. ...

Nandu says, breaking the hug, looking Navya.... they all move to the hall for Sangeet function.... everyone was performing their dance...  Navya came to the stage having mike on her hand....

Navya  - now our cutest couple MaNan going to perform a dance and sing a song  for us ... so you  all give a big round of applause to them all...

Every clapped their hand... MaNan looking each other and getup from their seat and move to the stage.... Cabir through the guitar to him... Manik catch the guitar and Wear the belt on his shoulder... He started tuning the song "Adadaa adadaa unaipoal dhevadhaiye" (It is a Tamil song English meaning is below the song line)

Manik - Adadaa adadaa unaipol dhevadhaiye

               idhunaal varai yen imaigal kaanalaiye

               adadaa adadaa unaipoal dhevadhaiye

               idhunaal varai en imaigal kaanalaiye

(Wow, wow, like you an angel

my eye lids haven't seen till date

Wow, wow, like you an angel

my eye lids haven't seen till date)

Manik sing this line looking Nandu and pointing his finger towards his love...

Nandu - Aasaigalai iruvarum pesum neram idhuthaaney

                perazhagil anuanuvaaga naalum karaiveney

(The time to talk about desires between us is now

I'll melt in the gorgeous beauty atom by atom)

En anbey nee endhan piraviyin perum payaney

(My love, you are my fruit of the birth)

Manik - Adadaa adadaa unaipol dhevadhaiye

                idhunaal varai yen imaigal kaanalaiye

(Wow, wow, like you an angel

my eye lids haven't seen till date)

Manik - Kaalaiyum maalaiyum kaigalai koarthu thirivoam

                 pesiye pozhudhai kazhippoam

                  punnagai madiyil paduppom

( During morning and evening, let's roam with our hands holding

With talks let's pass the time, smile and let's sleep on each other's lap)

Manik sing this line and hold her hand and twirl her towards times...

Nandu - Paadhi nee paadhi naan koodalil meedhi arivoam

                 thoaliley sarindhey nadappoam

                  thoongavum aravey marappoam

( You are half, I'm half, when merging let's know the remaining

Let's walk with resting on each other's shoulders

Let's forget about sleeping completely)

Nandu sing these like holding his one hand and keep her another hand on his heart....

Manik - Kangalai moodiye nammai naam theduvom

                 vennilaa veedhiyil pillaipoal Oduvom

(Closing our eyes, let's search for ourselves

In the streets of moon, let's run like a child)

Manik make her to close her eyes and he close his eyes himself after pulling her towards him....

Nandu -  nodiyum vilagaamal mudive theriyaamal virumbuvom

( Without the second leaving, without knowing the result

let's love each other)

Manik - Adadaa adadaa unaipol dhevadhaiye

                idhunaal varai yen imaigal kaanalaiye

(Wow, wow, like you an angel

my eye lids haven't seen till date)

Manik pull her towards him and Nandu fall on his arms.... Nandu stand properly keeping her hand on his chest and looking directly to his eyes which has so much of love for her...

Nandu - Aasaigalai iruvarum pesum neram idhuthaaney

                 perazhagil anuanuvaaga naalum karaiveney

MaNan - En anbey nee endhan piraviyin perum payaney

(The time to talk about desires between us is now

I'll melt in the gorgeous beauty atom by atom

My love, you are my fruit of the birth)

Nandu sing this line and take her room steps away from him... some one shoot that time two time.... Manik hold her hand pull her towards him at the same time.... bullet hits...

Precab - Suspense

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Guess where the bullet hits.....

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 125 7
Hello guys heres to my new MaNan story. have a look guys. This story is about two people who could never get along with each other. The people who...
174K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
25.7K 1.4K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
43.3K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...