Cannonball >> A Malia Tate Fa...

By elmoakepoke

"Stones taught me to fly Love taught me to lie Life taught me to die So it's not hard to fall When you float... More

Prologue
Playlist (A Big One) and Characters
1) Just One Yesterday
2) Lighthouse
3) Misunderstood
4) Jet Black Heart
5) I Can't Fix You
6) Secret Love Song
7) Misunderstood
8) Haunted
9) Heaven
10) I Hate This Part
11) Can't Sleep Love
12) Broken Home
14) Stop
15) Fight Song
16) Everybody Hurts
17) Hercules
18) Half of a Heart
19) Smoke Break
20) These Four Walls
21) Status Quo
22) Change
23) If Only
24) Cannonball
25) My True Happy
MORE THAN WORDS- Cannonball Sequel
Prologue 1) When You Think Your Alone
Prologue 2) I'll Be Like a Ghost Behind You
SEQUEL 1) When You're Down
SEQUEL 2) And You Can't Find a Thing to Say
SEQUEL 3) You Know I'll Give My Words to You
SEQUEL 4) When the Seasons Change
SEQUEL 5) And The Sun Shines On Your Face
SEQUEL 6) Yeah I'll Be There For You
SEQUEL 7) Yeah I'll Be There For You
SEQUEL 8) Just As Much As I'm A Part Of You
SEQUEL 9) I Find Peace in Every Story You Told

13) So Small

3.3K 120 53
By elmoakepoke

The woman standing in front of them both smiling at them, Claudia. Their mother who'd passed away in 2004, was standing in front of them now as if she was living and breathing.

Stiles didn't want to look away for fear of her disappearing, he knew if he stepped forward and let go of his sister, he would lose seeing his mum.

"Stiles, I feel I should say, don't blame your sister for keeping secrets from you, you do the same thing. Allison asked Lemony to keep it quiet, and before you ask she has not spoken to me yet, I wanted to speak to you both soon." Claudia looked at them both. "Back to the matter at hand. I wanted to tell you both this in person rather than someone else tell you two."

Lemony's heart was beating heavy on her chest, she didn't know why but she was terrified.

"I don't know how to say this." Claudia sighed. "You father and I have deceived you." The two looked at each other in confusion. "Stiles, Lemony is not your twin sister."

The two were speechless looking to each other and then back to Claudia.

"Though you're still related." Claudia explained. "I'm not your mother, Lemony, but Noah is still your father. You two are half siblings."

"Then who is my real mother?" Lemony asked, starting to tear up.

"I think you know." Claudia smiled. "Your father met your mother just before I fell pregnant with Stiles, you were left on our doorstep, a month after Stiles was born, a note was left with you asking us to find you a good home. We decided to raise you with Stiles, as twins. I loved you like you were my little girl, Lemony. We couldn't deceive you forever, I wanted Noah to tell you the truth but he never could."

"Why are you telling us now then?" Stiles asked, he could tell Lemony was close to breaking down.

"Someone is out to get you, so you need to know everything." Claudia sighed. "I personally don't know who your mother is, all I know is your father called her Cate. You must find her, speak to her."

"Okay Claudia." Lemony's voice cracked. "Thank you for everything you have done for me."

"The two of you need to be careful and look after each other." Claudia smiled putting a hand on each of their cheeks. "Before I leave you two, one more piece of advice. Stiles, you wait your time with the one you belong with will come. Lemony, you've got the right one now. Don't blow it."

"Malia?" Lemony questioned.

"Goodbye you two. I will hopefully speak to you both again. But now you both need it stop the dead-pool." Claudia said, her figure began to disappear as she bid goodbye to her family.

Lemony released her grip on Stiles' hand and pulled away to sit on the sofa, putting her head in her hands. Malia who only heard half of the conversation was very confused, she went to sit with Lemony.

"I did not hear half of that conversation. But I can tell it was something bad." Malia sighed, putting an arm around her. "What happened?"

"It's a long story." Stiles said flabbergasted.

~~~

Malia was told the whole story, she was at a loss for words. Her heart broke for Lemony, she wanted to take the pain away. Knowing what she was going through she decided to comfort her, as that's what Lemony did for her. She took the girl up to her room, laying on the bed, getting Lemony to lay on the bed with her, wrapping their arms around each other.

"So who is your real mother?" Malia asked, deciding to kiss her forehead gently.

"I have a suspicion on who it could be." Lemony answered. "But I don't want to say in case I'm wrong."

Malia smiled, cuddling in Lemony more. "That's okay we can lay here in silence instead."

Though the room was silent, Lemony's mind was running wild with thoughts. Her mind was telling her many different things, she wanted to hate her dad for what he hid from her but she couldn't find the will to truly hate him.

"Do you think I should?" Lemony asked, Malia's mind was beginning to go empty.

"Hmm?" Malia asked, looking at her.

"Talk to my dad about this." Lemony asked. "Ask for his side of it?"

Malia looked Lemony in the eyes. "It's you're choice." Malia sighed. "Whatever you choose I'll help any way I can."

Lemony looked at Malia as smiled, thanking her as she cuddled her.

The world around them was starting to go quiet, their mind fading into the blank abyss of sleep. Eyelids had fallen heavy. Malia's breathing had steadied, signalling she was close to slumber.

Until a sudden hammering on the bedroom door scared the couple awake, bolt upright heads pounding, hearts beating at a high rate. Stiles knew his sisters number one rule was never to wake her while she slept.

"Guys. Guys. Guys." Stiles shouted. "Get up. Get up. Get up. We need your help. It's Parrish!"

~~~

Malia went home. Lemony went to meet Scott at Derek's loft, waiting for them was Lydia and Jordan Parrish. It was dark and quiet, Lemony wasn't too sure what was happening. Though after a brief explanation and Jordan getting burned alive in his police car, Lemony was up to date.

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek questioned, as he examined Jordan's hands, he was scrubbed clean.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it?" Lydia replied with another question. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

Derek agreed. "Well, they should be gone."

"I was set on fire." Jordan was dumbfounded. "All of me should be gone."

"Not if you're like us." Scott's arms were crossed over his chest.

Deputy Parrish pointed to Scott. "Like you?"

Shaking his head Derek disagreed. "I don't think he's like us."

"Then what is he?" Lydia tried to wrap this all around her mind.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek's arms hung low at his sides.

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott tried to think of ideas.

"This is a little out of my experience." Derek defended himself. "There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent?"

Scott shrugged. " I don't know where he is."

"Okay, hold on." Jordan was looking very confused now. "What's a bestiary?" He questioned. "Actually, that's not even my first question." Jordan wasn't sure if he was annoyed or scared. "Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?" He gestured to her.

"Psychic?" Derek tried to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah. Not exactly." Scott sighed.

"Okay." Jordan tried to get it straight. "Then what are you?"

Scott and Derek exchanged a look as if to say 'should I?' and the reply of 'probably for the best' so reluctantly Scott turned to Jordan. He shut his eyes tightly, when they reopened they were glowing their vibrant red. Jordan took a step back, looking at the other four.

"All of you?" Jordan pointed at all of them. "What are you?"

"Werewolf." Scot and Derek replied simultaneously.

"Banshee." Lydia raised her hand.

"Mess." Lemony sighed, also raising a hand. They all looked at her. "Sorry trying to lighten the mood." She lowered her hand. "I'm a reaper" Jordan's head tilted to one side. "Like the Grim Reaper." Lemony shrugged.

Jordan nodded, he exhaled dramatically. "You mentioned Kira and someone called Jackson?" Jordan looked back to Scott. "What are they? Like one of you?" He pointed around.

"Kira is a fox spirit or a Kitsune." Scott tried to take it slow for him. "Jackson was a Kanima."

They all sat in silence. Thinking of what could be done, but no ideas appeared for anyone. That was when Lemony's phone began to ring in her pocket, quickly she went to answer it.

It was Malia.

"Hiya." Her face lit up.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the bonfire with me tonight?" Malia asked.

Lemony walked away to get some privacy, though she knew Scott and Derek were probably listening.

"Is this a date?" She had the courage to ask.

"If you want it to be." She could hear Malia laughing faintly to herself.

"I think that would be nice." Lemony could feel the redness in her cheeks getting heavier. "I was planning on catching my dad at the station to tell him what happened, I'll see you there then."

Malia agreed and they both said their goodbyes, before hanging up.

I have a date! Lemony's mind squeaked with excitement.

~~~

A/N: Hola! Sorry this took a while (again) it's become a norm for me to upload with big gaps in between. At least it's here.
How was the cliffhanger? Satisfactory? Or shite?
Sorry if ya hated it but I had a reason for it, and it might be kinda obvious in the case of Lemony's mum.
Okay so I have a head start on my next chapter, so bare with. Hopefully that will be here sooner than later.
Any ideas or questions or anything on your mind. Shoot them my way.

The "thank you for encourage me to write the chapter" award goes to @Animelover3780 we can thank her for asking me if this story is still alive haha.

Hope you enjoyed.
Em x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.6K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...
779K 20.9K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
76.3K 2.9K 62
"๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐’ท๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’พ๏ฟฝ...
12.6K 463 16
ยซThe More You Believe To See, The Easier It Is For Me To Fool Youยป *** Brianna Voyant has been through a lot in her life. From the death of her whole...