Skephalo | Indecisive

By FrozenPoptartz

What happens to Darryl and Zak's friendship when Zak takes a troll too far? -TW's + MORE INFO AB THE STORY- ... More

..ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ..
ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴs
ᴡᴏʀʀʏ
sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ
ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴ
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ sʜʏ
ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ sɪᴄᴋ
ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴜʀᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴇᴅ
ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴜs
sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏsᴇᴅ
ᴍᴜғғɪɴs
sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ ᴘᴛ 1
sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ ᴘᴛ 2
ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ sᴜʙᴛʟᴇ ʜᴜɢ
ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs
sɴᴜɢɢʟᴇ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ
d̶r̶o̶w̶n̶i̶n̶g̶
I͟  ͟ju͟s͟t͟ w͟a͟n͟n͟a͟ b͟e͟ t͟h͟e͟ o͟n͟e͟  ͟yo͟u͟ L̶O̶V̶E̶.
Indecisive
INFO
HELLO I AM ALIVE.

ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴘ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

3.8K 127 299
By FrozenPoptartz

Before you start...

I'm putting this song here so you guys can get a better image of a certain part of the story.

At a certain part of the story, I'll put a signal for you guys to play the song. I hope that maybe you'll have a better image of the story :) This is just a new thing I thought I'd try, please let me know if you like this idea!!

-*-*-*-

Zak's POV

Darryl was standing before his mirror. He was all dressed up. He wore a nice shirt that had a few buttons on the top and he wore jeans, he looked nice.

"ZAK IM SO NERVOUS!"

"Why? You've got this!"

"Are you sure I look okay..?"

"Darryl I'm positive! I'm literally the one that picked out your outfit." Zak folded his arms.

"Yeah yeah, I just wanna look my absolute best for her.."

Zak looked down and frowned a bit.

"Alright well, Thank you, Zak,"

Zak looked up.

"Thank you for helping me out with everything, like getting dressed, and actually telling me what to say and what not say. This means a lot to me, Zak, thank you."

Zak smiled a bit. At least he made him happy, right?

"No problem Darryl."

The two sat there and smiled at each other for a few more seconds before Darryl broke the silence.

"Alright, I think I'm going to leave now since I need to be there soon, bye Zak! Thank you again!"

Darryl grabbed his keys then went to go hug Zak. He gave him a brief hug then walked quickly out the door.

Zak walked back to his room and sat on his bed. He waited for the front door to close. Once it did, the house was dead silent. Zak was now alone. Just when things seem to be going right for once they have to just crumble.

Zak put his face into his pillow and sat there. He started to cry. He sighed and took his face out of his pillow, he started to mumble to himself.

"Her. Her. Her. He couldn't love you, Zak.."

Zak cried a bit more.

He walked down the stairs, went into his kitchen, walked over to the cabinet underneath the sink, and opened it.

⚠️TW mentions of Alcohol/drinking⚠️

Putting this here because it may be a trigger for some people! feel free to skip this chapter or read ahead!

Zak's eyes laid on the alcohol and he took it out once he saw it. He knew Darryl would drink every now and again, and he knew it was here.

His eyes were so blurred.

He wasn't going to actually do this..right?

I mean, first of all, he's not of age, second, what if Darryl finds out? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy. Actually, 'not too happy', he'd be pissed!

Zak glanced at the bottle again.

but...one sip couldn't hurt..right..?

Zak grabbed the bottle and just started chugging. The liquid stung as he drank it.

He went over into the living room with the bottle and turned on the speaker. The song, "Put your head on my shoulder" was the first thing that started playing. (play the song now!)

Zak stood for a minute. This song always made him think of Darryl. This was the one song that made him so emotional over him. Gosh, he just loved that man so much, and knowing he'd never love him back hurt Zak more than anything.

Zak drank more and more of the bottle.

The speaker played the song louder.

Zak cried more and more.

He went over to the couch and sat down. He had the bottle in his hand still, it was almost empty. He glanced at it once again and chugged it.

He felt so dizzy.

He went over to the cabinet once again. He couldn't walk right. The music sounded as if it was blurred. He slammed the cabinet open and grabbed another bottle. He opened it and started drinking again.

Zak stood up and walked over to the couch again, music still blaring in the background. Zak chugged the last of the bottle he had in his hand. He sighed and stood up again.

He blinked a few times.

His stomach started to hurt.

He grabbed the bottles and threw them out.

Zak put his hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. He started throwing up once he reached the toilet. He knew this would happen but he didn't really care. His body couldn't handle alcohol, especially that much. 

Once he finished he got cleaned up and went to his room. The speaker from downstairs was still playing the same song. It still seemed so blurred. Zak could hear it start to rain. (If the song ended, just replay it now!)

He laid down and sighed. His head hurt like hell and he still couldn't think straight.

Part of him still wasn't sober yet. He shuddered and tried to fall asleep, it was hard since his head and heart were both pounding, but, he eventually fell asleep.

-*-*-*-

(future AN here, ok hi, my music taste has gotten better I swear. As much as I love that song I feel like it's kinda cringe with the whole story thing idk sorry💀)

OKAY SOOOOOOOOO

That was that chapter...uhhmm

I'm sorry this was so bad, I guess I tried to rush this a bit since I have to study because I have more midterms this week :c

big sad

anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update as much as I can :)

ily all <3

- - - - -
Chapter Title- One sip couldn't hurt right..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.8K 37
🌊skephalo 🌊 Darryl and Zak are In high school, And they become friends. They have agreements then and there. And they of course get jealous. But...
71.2K 2.6K 14
BadBoyHalo and Skeppy have been best friends for years, but recently something felt off about Bad. He was getting more distant. One day Skeppy sees B...
46.2K 899 21
I made the cover! PARTS GET BETTER AS I CONTINUE!! Every part takes me 3-7 days or more (mainly because i wanna write ones with 1000+ words, or i mig...
30.8K 841 15
Hello! This is a story what I'll write in night time. I'm planning to do an average 1000 words per chapter. In my other stories, it was around 150, s...