The Lake (dbz yaoi)

By RoboticStripper

This takes place after Goku and Vegeta regain their tails. Goku is missing and Vegeta takes it upon himself... More

The Lake
The Lake - Chapter 2
The Lake - Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Breakfast Gone Wrong
Chapter 5 - Mommies and Daddies
Chapter 6 - I'm what?!
So it's been awhile.
Reka'a Story PT.1

Chapter 7

4.4K 143 75
By RoboticStripper

Goku could feel Vegeta's suprise, as they stared at each other, and slowly began to feel more and more uncomfortable. Goku looked to the floor, embarrassed, when he was suddenly hit by complete joy, pride, and even a hint of smugness, from Vegeta's end of the bond.

His eyes shot up to stare at Vegeta, and there it was, that overwhelming smirk of his. Kakarot was in utter shock.

Vegeta chuckled, before going over to peck Goku on the lips and smiling softly at him.

"I can't believe this is what you were so upset about,"He smirked,"Imagine, the mighty Kakarot afraid of a little baby."

"Hey!" Goku exclaimed, as proceeded to shove Vegeta, who just laughed at him.

"Who are you and what have you done with Vegeta?" Bulma stared.

"Oh, shut it woman," Vegeta growled out at her.

"Vegeta," Reka interjected, "I think you should speak with Kakarot about saiyan traditions, particularly that of royalties, when it comes to babies. "

"Traditions?" Goku asked, confused.

Vegeta sighed, seeming somewhat uneasy, "Well, typically, the first born male, is named Vegeta, proving they are next in line."

"Wait, so you're saying we might have another Vegeta running around? Greaaat!" Bulma groaned, which she got a growl.

"Not necisarilly, since planet Vegeta no longer exists, the child doesn't need to be named after it, like every other before." Vegeta frowned as he explained.

Goku had been quite tense after hearing the initial news but, relaxed after hearing the new news.

"Soo, we can name him whatever we want?" Goku chirped, happily.

"Him?" Vegeta quirked a brow at him.

"So you already know, huh?" Reka chuckled.

"Know what?"

"Most Saiyans have a natural instinct, that makes it so they just know what gender the child is, as long as it's Saiyan that is." She shrugged.

"I wasn't aware of this," Vegeta said.

"Yes, well you didn't spend as much time with you're mother as I did mine, especially when he was pregnant." She retorted, smuggly.

"Do you think you could tell me more about Saiyans and how their pregnancies usually go?,"Bulma asked,"It could be really usefull later."

"Sure," Reka replied and followed Bulma from the room.

"Ya know, I've been a dad before but never a mom," Goku said jokingly.

Vegeta couldn't help but laugh at that before sighing and sitting on the table with Kakarot.

"Im tired," Goku said, resting his head on Vegeta's shoulder.

"Would you like to go?" Vegeta asked.

As if on que, Bulma poked her head into the room and said,"oh, by the way, you guys can go now."

"Talk about good timing." Goku said as he and Vegeta left through the rooms window.

"What is with saiyans and windows?!" Bulma exclaimed.

"Their convenient?" Reka offered.

************************************

Sorry for the delay and short chapter but I plan to update soon anyways. Also, I am taking suggestions for the name and apperiance of the baby. I have a name in mind but its debatable.
I may also use names for future stories or additions to this one. Who said they only have to have one baby? ;j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39K 102
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
371K 12.7K 50
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ โ› bring me your mouth and your mystery! โœ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
2M 71.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
325K 14.1K 130
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...