小説 星のヨッシー バック・トゥ・ザ・フューチャー PAR...

By Fraedelosreyes

『映画 星のヨッシー バック・トゥ・ザ・フューチャー Part3』(原題: Adventures of Yoshi The Movie: Adventure Through Time Part III)は、2021年1... More

Authors Note
The Cast & Music
Chapter I
Chapter I.I
Chapter I.II
Chapter I.III
Chapter II
Chapter II.I
Chapter II.II
Chapter II.III
Epilogue

Prologue

137 0 0
By Fraedelosreyes

Before than back-to-back production with the Western Union scene from Back to the Future II (1989) and Eiga Oshare Majo Bishoujo Senshi Hoshi no Yoshi & Star Twinkle Pretty Cure: Back to the Future Part II (2019) during after the reshot from back-to-back production.
   Saturday, November 12, 1955.
  After being chasing 1955 Biff to hit the Manure truck, he was ready to before burn the book of Grey's Sports Almanac.
  "Doc! Is everything all right, over?" 1985 Marty said.
  "It's miserable flying weather... much too turbient for a landing for this direction," 1985A Doc Brown said, "I'll have to approach from the south. Have you got the book?"
  Anya shouted, "In my hand, Doc! I got it in my hand!"
  "Burn it!" 1985A Doc Brown shouted.
  "Okie-dokie!"
  When Anya that looking the Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise had turned into an Biff Tannen's Auto Detailing and the newspaper of Hill Valley Telegraph was George McFly Murdered into George McFly Honored that he was 'my father' he Anya that he told 1985A Doc holding onto his hand on his newspaper: Emmett Brown Commited turned into Emmett Brown Commended.
   "Doc! Doc! The newspaper's changed! Doc, my father is alive!" Anya shouted. "Everything's you'd gonna be fine!"
   "Mission accomplished," 1985A Doc Brown said.
   "That's mean than Jennifer's alive! Are you been safely being too as it!"
   "That's right, Anya!" 1985A Doc said to Anya. "It's the ripple effect! The future is back! Let's go home!"
  "Right, Doc! We are something to get back in, and now who he—"
  Anya looked the tree during the lightning strikes. Anya didn't could did haven't something who needs wrong inside for him? But they he been trapped in!
   "D-d-doc! Are you okay!?" 1985 Marty shocked.
   "That was a close one, Anya!" 1985A Doc Brown asked. "I almost brought the farm!"

   "So be careful!" Anya shouted. "You don't know want to struck by light—"
   When 1985A Emmett Lathrop Brown and the DeLorean it had been struck by lightning and he go back to September 01, 1885. But they he was gone. Anya and 1985 Martin Senior looked on the sky. Anya was too much have to its an bad day.
   "Doc?" Komasan confused. "Come in, Doc?"
   "Doc, did you read me? Did you read me, Doc? Come in," Anya demanded.
  Anya looked up into the sky, but the DeLorean had been trapped in September 01, 1885.
  "He's gone, zura?" Komasan said.
  "The Doc's gone," 1985 Marty confused.
  Arleson, Jellinstone, Mofurun, Hugtan, Pekorin and Pronces (on her Anya's bag) have it making to that really, really bad into that — he was really that 1985A Doc had it been trapped in September 01, 1885! Anya and Komasan had been fell down trapped on his heart. No one shouldn't had been caughtned up to that was — not even exactly one.
    It was true, finally even making upset, liking even making these really bad after all — That was not good. It was it really bad.

  But suddenly, an Western Union delivery man appeared when suddenly Tanya Rosie McFly and 1985 Martin Seamus McFly Senior before they signaturing and they having reading on 1985A Emmett Lathrop Brown's letter. When Anya haven't fallen down into the rain on the thunderstorm. Anya stepped out from behind the billboard.
   The guy in the trenchcoat turned his head toward Anya — he had seen him. The way the newcomer was standing in front of his car headlights, though, it was hard for Anya to get a real good at the other guy's face.
  "Is your name Anya McFly?" Trenchcoat demanded.
 Anya almost said it wasn't. But he'd gone this far. He might as well finish this off and find out what was happening.
  "Yeah," he answered slowly.
  Trenchcoat looked Anya up and down.
  "Seven foot four, dark brown — uh-huh —" he said, mostly to himself, and then he added in a louder voice: "I've got something for you."
   He reached inside his trenchcoat. Anya took a step back. Did the guy have an gun after all?
   He pulled out a long thin envelope.
  "A letter," Trenchcoat announced.

  "A letter for me? That's impossible!" Anya asked, taking a closer look at what the other held in his hand. It was an old, yellowed envelope, with a red wax seal holding it closed.
  "Who the hell are you?" Anya confused.
  "Joe Flaherty," Trenchcoat said. "Actually, a bunch of us at the office were kind of hoping maybe you could shield some light on the subject. But if you see, we've had that envelope in our possesion for the past seventy years. It was given to us with the explicit instructions that it be delivered to young girl with your description answering to the name of Anya at this exact location, at this exact minute, November 12th, 1955. We had a little bet going to whether this Anya would actually be here. Looks like I lost."
   "Did you just say, 'seventy years'?" Anya shocked.
  When Flaherty said to Anya that he 1985A Doc had been trapped in September 01, 1885. He struck by lightning on the DeLorean time machine.
  "Yeah, Seventy years, two months, twelve days, to be exact. Here, sign on line six, please."
    When Anya after the signature, she reading on the letter in 1985A Emmett Brown's letter that was surely was an fake. 1985 Martin Senior that was become surely that needs to be an troubles — Fuwa and Pronces had it really like that.
   "Huh? What's that?" 1985 Martin Senior confused. "It's 1985A Emmett Brown's letter...?"

   When Anya looking took her 1985A Emmett's letter, but they read the letter. She listen everything that would be happened.
   Dear Anya,
     If my calculations are correct, you will recieve this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a jigowatt overload which scrambled the time circuts, activated the flux capiator, and send me back to 1885. The overload shorted out the time circuits and destroyed the flying circuits. Unfortunately, the car will never fly again.
    I set myself up as a blacksmith as a front while I attempted to repair the damage to the time circuits. Unfortunately, this proved impossible because suitable replacement parts will not be invented unitl 1947. However, I've gotten quite adept at shoeing horses and fixing wagons.
    I have buried the DeLorean in the abandoned Delgado Mine, adjacent to the old Boot Hill Cementery, as shown on the enclosed map. Hopefully, it should remain undisturbed and preserved until you uncover on in 1955. Inside, you will find repair instructions. My 1955 counterpart should have no problem repairing it so that you can drive it back to the future. Once you have returned to 1985, destroy the time machine.
    Do not attempt to come back here to get me. I am perfectly happy living in the fresh air and wide-open spaces, and I fear that unecessary time travel only risks further disruption of the space-time continum. And please take care of Einstein for me. I know that you will give him a good home. Remember to walk him twice a day, and that he only likes canned dog food. These are my wishes; please respect them and follow them.
    And so Anya, I now say farewell and wish you Godspeed. You're been a good, kind, and loyal friend to me, and you've made a real difference in my life. I will always treasure our relationship and think on you with fond memories, warm feelings, and a special place in my heart.
   "It's from the Doc!" 1985 Marty continued.
 Anya looking around 1985A Emmett's letter:
   "Dear Anya... if my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt—"
  Fuwa, Anya and Hugtan had it been looking around to 1985A Doc's letter.
  "Wait... is that the year 1885?" Anya confused. But they looking around the letter are '1885'. "1885! September 1885!"
   "Whoa!" Trenchcoat shocked. "Hey wait, Rosie! What's this all about him?"
   "He's alive!" 1985 Martin Senior shouted. "The Doc's alive! He's in the old west, but he's alive!"
"But kid, are you all right? You need any help?"
  Anya said, "There's only one man who can help me!"

    Anya and 1985 Martin Senior (BTTF2) using the hoverboards to running away from that looking the Hill Valley Courthouse. When 1955 Emmett Brown trying to get before the lightning struck. 1985 Martin Senior (BTTF1) trying to get ready for it go back to 1985A-I.
   After the lightning strikes from the Clocktower of the Hill Valley, 1955 Emmett Brown was happily inside. Anya and 1985 Martin Senior (BTTF2) trying to get helping grabbing him into 1955 Emmett Brown's dress.

   "Doc! Doc!" Anya shouted. Trying to get 1955 Emmett Brown's shouting and shocking to himself. "Okay. Relax, Doc! It's me, Anya!"
  "No! It can't be!" 1955 Emmett Brown shocked. Then, he looked away from Anya. "I just send you back to the future!"
  "I know, you did send me back to the future..." Komasan said. "But I'm back... I'm back from the future."
   When Anya finally upsetting him, he will say 'great scott'. That wasn't even fainting to badly and if failed. No longer he wants, Anya disappointed at him when Anya said to he saying 'Great Scott', and instead of their before 1955 Doc's faint.

   1955 Emmett Brown said, "Great... scott!"
 When 1955 Emmett Brown had fainted down on the ground. Anya and 1985 Martin Senior (BTTF2) just even had an few moments.
   "Oh my swirls!" Komasan shocked.
   "Anya!" 1985 Martin Senior said. "I... I wish have to been restored 1955 Emmett Brown anymore!"
   But suddenly, Anya's wishing bracelets having glowing, the magic genie lamp and the genie necklace. He didn't want to making his first wish again!
    "What? This is nuts!" Anya shocked. "Boom Zahramay! First wishes a day! Futari wa puriti kyua, wish granted defined!"
    After 1955 Emmett Brown restoring it, Anya and 1985 Martin Senior looking on 1955 Emmett when opened his eyes. Anya and Komasan looked up turned to 1995 Doc Brown at herself straight in the eyes.
    "W-where are we?" 1955 Emmett Brown whispered. "Anya? Komasan? Marty?"
    "Are you okay, Doc?" 1985 Martin Senior said. "You're alive!"
   "Oh my swirls! He's alive him again, zura."
   Anya, Komasan, 1955 Doc and 1985 Marty have been fallen in love, she putting on their tears around inside — he was tooking same-sex marriage inside.
  Anya shooks his head. "Looks even than making something badly around it... now, but you see even making than wintery snowy around this time."
    Anya, Komasan 1985 Martin Senior and 1955 Emmett Brown trying to get falling in love with 1985 Martin Senior. Komasan looking someone who might be wrong. When 1985 Martin Senior and 1955 Emmett Brown, they kissed to fall in her love to Mammett.
   "Oh my swirls, that wasn't not rainy and umbrellas for you, zura," Komasan said.
    Suddenly, the thunderstorm rumbling starts again. Anya trying to using the umbrellas to 1985 Martin Senior and 1955 Emmett Brown.
   "Oh man, It's starting to thunderstorm right now," Anya said. "Doc and Marty staring to fall in love again... Well, let's go back to Emmett Brown's Mansion."
   Fuwa and Hugtan (he was really turned into Hagumi) that have this using the umbrellas. He did was impressed many have this time, too. Fuwa smiled. Anya, Komasan, Hugtan, Pronces, Jellinstone and Fuwa have between onto their having returned back to Doc Brown's Mansion.
  Anya and Komasan looking found his umbrellas. They looking from had its best time, too.
    "Well be do it, Tanya," 1955 Emmett Brown said.
    "Let's go, Doc," 1985 Martin Senior said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 556 26
Mistakes and flaws- no amount of that can ever change your love for a person, it'll waver your emotions and thoughts but when you think about it... t...
599K 21.8K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...
15K 493 14
Zelink Week 2017!!!! Drabbles and Oneshots! January 8, 2017 ------> The Beat of Your Heart January 9, 2017 -------> Discourse ...
1.3K 20 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...