School Life-Seungjin/Hyunmin...

By Noelvvai

__________________________________________ " Yah, you slut." ....... again....... I'm annoyed just by seeing... More

Before the story starts
Intro
Chapter 1. The last night
Chapter 2. New life
Chapter3. Meet Again
Chapter4. Wake Up
Chapter5. Surprise
Chapter6. Cuddle
Chapter7. I'm sorry
Chapter8. Baby
Note...
Chapter9. Hi Hello pt.1
Chapter10. Hi Hello pt.2
Chapter11. Rude
Chapter12. Is the ..... WOW
Chapter13. What's This Feeling..?
Chapter14. Useless
Chapter15. Do you feel the same too?
Chapter16. Whatttt?! pt.1
Chapter17. Whatttt?! pt.2
Chapter18. It's You?! pt.1
Chapter19. It's You?! pt.2
Chapter20. It's You?! pt.3
Chapter21. Why.....?
Chapter22. Change
Note...
Chapter23. Awake
Chapter24. Heartbroken
Chapter25. Letting go pt.1
Chapter26. Letting go pt.2
Chapter27. Hard
Chapter28. ME?!
Chapter29. The Middle
Chapter30. Let's Date
Chapter31. Jealousy
Chapter32. Rain
Chapter34. Closer
Chapter35. Secret
Chapter36. Plans
Chapter37. Wrong
Chapter38. Mess
Chapter39. Piano Room
Chapter40: Fight
Chapter41: Heartbeat
Chapter42: Confession
Note...
Hey Friends~

Chapter33. Body

453 20 1
By Noelvvai

Room

NO ONE'S POV

After Hyunjin closed the door, the poor shaking boii decided to speaks. " I'm sorry if I bother you just now but ..... what are you doing or I should asks why you bring me inside your house....? Sir....?" he said nervously while still shaking a bit cuz obviously he was freaking cold right now!

Hyunjin being Hyunjin. He didn't answer but walks to his closet and finds a towel for the boii.

" Hello— Aachooooo!!" again, he sneezed hardly........ " Fuck~" he cursed under his breathe before opened his eyes.

Then, everything went black.........

He felt something hit his head. He blinked a few times in the towel before pulled it down and rubbed his head.

" H-Hyunjin?!!" he nearly chocked by his saliva when he saw a tall boy stood infront of him while crossing his arms infront of his chest.

Well, Seungmin being Seungmin. He stood there and stared at his bully disbelief. At this moment, this innocent boii can't function his mind at all. Everything seemed froze in his eyes.

" Yah!Why are you still standing there? Aren't you cold?" Hyunjin raises his brows while questioned the boy who finally snapped back to reality after hearing his deep yet calm voice.

" Ah...." he started to dry his hair and body. " By the way...... Thank you~" Seungmin said it in a tiny voice.

HYUNJIN'S POV

" My friend....." I simply replies my lazy ass mom before quickly takes Seungmin to my room. His palm is so cold yet soft. My heart skips a bit when I touches his hand.

" I'm sorry if I bother you just now but ..... what are you doing or I should asks why you bring me inside your house....? Sir....?" I know he'll asks me question but I don't bother it. I walks to the closet and grabs a towel to him.

" Hello— Aachooo!!" Wow, he sneezes again.... I quickly throws the towel to his head before the viruses spread around my room. I accidentally throws it hard to his head but I careless.

I stands infront of him yet a bit far while stares at him. Is he okay?? Is his head hurt?? Why is he not moving and still standing there like a potato....?

After some seconds, he finally pulls down the towel and opens his eyes. " H-Hyunjin?!" He widen his eyes once he saw my faceuuu~ Why? I thought he already saw me just now...... I don't know he's such a dummy~~

Why is he looking at me like this? Am I an alien or what? Although he's staring at me but still shaking....

" Yah! Why are you still standing there? Aren't you cold?" I question him as he snaps back from his thought.

Then, he quickly dry his hair and body with it. I can't take away my eyes from him at this moment. I know I sounds very pervert but his outfit is white and........ I can see his body shapes clearly........ It's kinda hot and sexy.......

( pls ignore the water cuz I can't find any hot and sexy boy that's why I cut this photo. The others are too muscular but our Minnie is skinny~~ And this pic fits him more better.....😅
Ahhh, and I colour them black cuz his outfit at the amusement park is black and white so.....😂😂 and the cat.....🤣💩
Guys, I know this looks weird and ugly cuz I'm bad at drawing........ And the most, this looks  freaking funny😂😎)

I immediately turns around and finds some shirt and pants for him after realise I've been staring at his body for too long. Wow, my cheeks burnnnnnnn!!!!!!! Yah Yah Yah!! What are you looking at? You Fucking Brat Hwang Hyunjin!!!!!!!

" Bt the way..... Thank you." he thanks me in a tiny voice yet enough for us to hear it. The corner of my mouth curves up after listen to his voice~ Well, he's cute..... (*¯︶¯*)

" S-Seungmin, go and take a hot shower and changes into these. Don't worry, the underwear is new one. Faster go and change before you catch a cold." I hand him the cloths but he hesitate awhile before he takes them.

( an oversize t shirt and a short pants)

" A-ah, thank you...... But where is the toilet, Hyunjin?" he blushes a bit when he looks at me. I points the way of the toilet as he nods and speeds up to the way.

______________{ After 15 minutes }

" Uh Hyunjin....?" he steps out from the toilet. " Um?" I hum in respond.

" Thank you for helping me and borrow the cloths. I-I think I gotta go now~" he tells me but I stops him immediately.

" Yah stupid! It's still raining now. Where do you wanna go?" I puts down my phone and looks up to meet his puppy eyes.

" W-well, it's late now & my parents might..... ummm.......—" he looks down while scratching his neck.

" No, you will stay tonight!" I sternly says it and he seems a bit shock from my statement.

" But—"

" No but" he looks at me disbelief and his cheeks turns pink. " ...... O-ok then...... my parents won't care about me btw~~" he mumble the last sentence softly but I accidentally hear it.

" Um..... where can I put my wet shirt??"
" Oh, just put them in the basket that place outside my room. The maid will help you to clean and dry it..... You can take it tomorrow when you leave." I walks to my computer chair and sit on it.

" Thanks....." he smiles while walking outside. I turns on my computer and turns my chair to his direction.

He looks tiny yet ..... sexy in my shirt. The way he walks is so cute..... Like a happy puppy. But.... why he said his parents won't care about him.....? What happened between them??

I never notice that I'm looking at him all the time until he stands infront of me and till his head to the right side. " Hello~ Are you here??" he waves his smoolll hand infront of my face as I looks at him embarrassedly.

" W-What ..?" I stutter a bit when I looks into his eyes. " *sigh* .... N-nothing......." I know I've mishear something from him just now and I feels kinda guilty yet embarrass of staring at his body..... Although I wanna know what exactly is it but still I wanna act cool, you know~~

" Oh, there is a cup of hot chocolate. Drinks it before it turns cold." I points the table which is beside the bed as he turns his head immediately and smiles brightly at the cup. !!!!!!!!!!!!!CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Magoddd!! Thank you very much Hyunjinnie~!" he little run to the table and slowly drinks it. I blushes at the nickname he calls me just now as I turns back to hide my red face. Why do I feels happy when he calls me that...?!!!

******************************************

Author Wong: Well, Well, Well. I think you likes him.....

Hyunjin: .... Who?

Author Wong: Obviously, Seungmin~😎

Hyunjin: What!!!! No way!

Author Wong: Thinks about it Duck Lips🐤👄. Why you always blushes when you see him?

Hyunjin: I'm not fucking blushes, woman! I'm just..... kinda hot! The weather is hot, you know?!

Author Wong: Pttfff..... Whatever. We all know you lik—

Hyunjin: Yah, you better shut up before I pulls your lips as long as the d*ck of mine...!!!

Author Wong: Eewwwww. You dirty duck. Anyways, bye! I don't wanna talks with you, rude boiii!!!!!

Hyunjin: Nah, me neither, shorty!!! ( smirks)

Author Wong: Fuck You!!!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻

******************************************

Have a look guyssss 👁👁
I'm kinda proud of myself but it's still funny tho~~ Especially the freaking CAT!!!!

==============================
Helooooooooo
It's kinda short, hope you guys enjoy it~~
Have a nice day😚😚
Bye bye~👋🏻👋🏻

1260 words
==============================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.6K 37
"I can be as real as you want." [[[------------]]] "Your imagination is our wonderful reality, but sadly, all good dreams must end at some point, cor...
63.6K 3.5K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
574K 23.2K 46
The homophobic bully got a little bit tipsy and cheated on his girlfriend? The nerd fucked his bully? This is a top Seungmin FF, fight me. Highest ra...
85K 685 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...