The Wattpadders (Inspired By...

By SilverFirePaw2016

I got inspiration from Dusty_Tri's story that under the same title as this one but this is my version of the... More

Author's note
We're in WATTPAD?!?!? Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5 while in the portal
We're in Lucas's Story... (I guess) Part 1 of this 2 part chapter.
Part 2 of Chapter 2: Racing against Talon
Chapter 2.5 Back in the portal
(An Inspiring Wattpadder's) Author's Intrusion #2

(an inspired Wattpadder's) AUTHOR'S Intrusion...

9 0 0
By SilverFirePaw2016

So... yeah I know I haven't published must for this story in FOREVER!!!

Anyway, reasons why are my friends IRL I haven't really come up with ideas for Their Stories yet... (I need to talk to them IRL since I actually know them IRL *Its ONLY the 3 other main characters *not including me* in this story which are as written thus far for this story...are Lucas, Kahinoya, and Sorrow*)

But heck its cause when I used to use my kindle while making this was "confiscated" by parents and family so...

anyway over the time I've had this story but nothing updated cause of every writer's or inspiring author's worst nightmare when writing a story... called WRITER'S BLOCK!

So that why... I been gone and off doing another story called No Internet (you should read it sometime...) ... but lately I've come up with an interesting concept of How these people got trapped in Wattpad... but not going to tell you all since that WILL be Spoiling it and ruining it for everyone so lets just say I'm deciding to come back to this cause well I can...

Yeah... this is just an update saying that I'm still alive here just been doing other things (mainly IRL stuff with being a senior in HIGHSCHOOL and all) but anyway I'll try to come up with a story for the next character with is going to be....

[insert name of character's here]

~not going to tell you...yet since that SPOILER CONTENT ~ /\ /\

\___/

I'm still alive!

~SilverFirePaw2016

P.S. the next chapter and probably following chapters are ALL going to be done from my "new" laptop (actually more than now a year old since I got it for Christmas) so no emojis will sadly be used...

I'm sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 11.3K 65
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
3.3K 25 67
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
87 0 10
This is a three stories in One. I wrote these short stories for the only purpose of joining the "wattpadprize". (I started writing on April 11 this...
651 11 12
i do not own any of the characters in this story they belong to there rightful owners and you belong to you. i am not good with description's so i su...