Baby Pink Waves

By Charles11s

Charlotte is a little. What happens when dustin, a daddy, has the ability to spot this at the pool. Love. The... More

Chapter 1 ~the pool~
chapter 2 ~night time texts~
Chapter 3 ~thoughts~
Chapter 5 ~texts about schools~

chapter 4 ~cat cafe~

18 0 0
By Charles11s

I was wearing my baby pink outfit that my dad helped me pick out. It was a baby pink dress with a pink mesh over all of it that had golden butterflies on the mesh. I had white strap heels on with a small purse with a golden chain that was also pink and had diagonal lines going both ways carved into it. My hair was up in pigtails that looked like balls of floof. I had a flower that was pinned to each pigtail. I heard the doorbell ring. I went down quickly so I would get to the door first. I didn't Want dad to talk to him. I knew he would say something stupid. Thankfully papa was at the door. He was smiling and complementing his clothes. I got down there but they didn't Hear me. "Just so you know. If you break her heart my husband will break your face." I hear papa say, "be gentle on her. She's had kinda a rough life." Dustin nods. "Ahem." I cough out getting their attention. "Oh! Hi sweetie!" Papa says looking back smiling. "Let's go." I say, "bye papa." I give him a kiss on the cheek. I grab Dustin's arm and leave. Once we get in the car dustin says, "you look amazing." I blush a little and look away."thanks" we drive I see him smirking the whole time. He has something planned. I know it. "So I didn't Know you had two dads." He says eyes on the road. "Um yeah. I'm adopted." I say nervously. "Okay." He says. "Wow." I say, "thought you'd have a worse reaction than that." We stop at a red light. He looks me in the eyes. "Why would I be mad? There's nothing wrong with having two dads and being adopted is fine. " I was shocked. "Oh. It's just people always make a big deal out of it. " I say looking down. Memories of middle school flood back to me. I brush it off. "Well I'm not people." He says as the car starts to move again. Once we get there I walk in and woah. So.much.KITTYS!!!! I have to stop myself from slipping. I look around and see this is a ddlg/ddlb/mdlg/mdlb cat cafe. Oh my god. "You can slip sweetheart." Dustin whispers in my ear. I look around and see mommy's, daddy, princes, and princesses. I see some people with nonbinary and gender neutral pins on there little clothes. Awesome. Also there's kittys. Did I mention there were kittys? Also kittys! We sit down at an area with a short table. We are sitting on little cushions on the floor. Kittys sleeping next to us. We order our food. I got a grilled cheese, tomato soup, and hot chocolate. Dadd- Dustin got salad. Boriiiiing. Once they brought us our food I swear I might scream. My hot chocolate had a cat shaped marshmallow on it. "It's so adworable!" I say with a slight lisp. I've definitely slipped. Dustin chuckled at my lisp. "Eat all your food and you can get a reward." Dustin says to me. I shovel food into my mouth curious of what the reward could be. I'm gulping down my hot chocolate when he says, "woah! Calm down princess!" I stop drinking and look up at him. Usually I would get mad, but I'm so sucked up in little spaces that I kinda like it. "Me?" I say, "I'm a pwincess?" I start smiling like an idiot. "Yes. Yes you are. You're a little princess." He baby talks to me. I giggle. A black kitty with yellow eyes and bald spots were the eyebrows would be. I scratched her behind the ears and she started purring. After about twenty five minutes of playing with that kitty Dustin said we had to go. Well we were walking I heard "so princess." I looked up to see Dustin looking at me. "Yes?" I say. "Can I be your boyfriend slash daddy?" He asks. My eyes light up. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I exclaim jumping up and hugging him. He gave me a kiss on the lips then a kiss on the forehead. I blush. We drive home. Once I get home I flop on my bed and sigh. Today was great.

A/N thanks for reading! ill try to update every day!!!! UwU! by my loves! <3 

word count: 715

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.7K 103
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

369K 13.2K 48
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
3.8M 114K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
48.5K 2.3K 21
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...