~Times of Wither~ {A MinaMomo...

By Kyoka_JiroKun

Jiro has been in UA with her friends, one of her friends she had fell head over heels in love with. Her best... More

Hope and Love
Wounds and Thoughts
Tea with Gaming
Lost from words
Surprise Inside
Sweet n Sour!?
Times of what the heck?
What to Expect before the sleepover?!?
Sleepover part 2!?
Sleepover part 3!?
Sleepover Part 4!?!?
Overnight fun to Morning kisses (SMUT!)
Hugs and Happiness

Sleepover part 1?!

970 19 8
By Kyoka_JiroKun

ok I am very grateful that this story has grown to have a bigger fanbase!!
just like aaahhh I fucking love it!!! just 600 near 700 reads!! I'm freaking outt!!

now here is the part everybody wants!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV:

I.. I feel like I may have fucked up... 'Why did I end up kissing her!! out of all the times I did! I kissed her after her surgery !!' I said facepalming right as we walked over to my mansion, seeing Mina waiting outside almost releaved we weren't inside "Oh my god you two!!" Mina says as she sighs "Whats up girl?" Jiro says with a chuckle. "I was wondering what happened to yall!! I wanted to bring the stuff early and I've been waiting out here for like!! hooourrrs" Mina says as she places her arm dangling down Jiro's shoulder. "It's only been 20 minutes-" Jiro says as Mina leans more falling into Jiro's arms "Hoouuurrrsss!!" Jiro giggles at Mina's over dramatic motives. "Anyways whatcha bring!" Jiro looks down to see the big bag of goodies.

I got distracted and felt my phone vibrate, looking down to see a message from uraraka

Gravity: Oh my god I'm so sorry!!

Creati: What happened??

Gravity: uuuh I'll tell you in the sleepover!

Creati: It has something to do with Todo right?

Gravity: .... yea...

Creati: Ok

I look back up from my phone as Jiro and Mina are pulling my arms "Yaomomo!! pleaase lets get inside!!" Mina says with almost a pout as Jiro nudged her "Yaomomo.." Jiro says as she looks up at me with her eyes... I heard Mina giggle "You sure as hell know how to tease her Jirokun" Mina said as she places her arms around both me and Jiro, Jiro looks up to me and blushes a bit "yeaa I have my way with girls" She said with a smirk as I look over to Mina who's face is red now. 
As I leve the little huddle, I open up my mini bag to grab a card and scan the card on the security system. "Hey Jirosan can you help by grabbing this bag?" Mina says as Jiro nods picking up one of the Big bags "What the fuck did you put in these things?!? Bricks!?!?" She grunts as Mina tries to hold in a laughter "you'll see" "Am I gonna need to be worried about what is going to happen?" I asked as I watched the gate open and seeing a Struggling Jiro with this bag. "Are you sure you can carry this?" I asked as Jiro chuckled placing it in a different hand and tossing it on her back "did you really think I was struggling yaomomo?" Jiro said with a smirk causing myself to blush "Your still cute" She murmurs as she turns to walk in, Mina looking at us confused "She did go through the Surgery?? because she shouldn't be able.." Mina shoves it off and picks up the rest of the bags.

As I walked in behind them I see Jiro's face as she placed the bag down to open it "How much Drinks did. you. bring!?!" Jiro says with a tone of worry in her voice. Mina places the other big bag down and shows more drinks, "Just enough to leave us all shit faced! Come on Jiro! you seen more before!" Mina says causing my eyes to dart up to hers "Jiro...." I said with a stone cold tone as she yelps. "Bakusquad goes to parties and we are..." She says as her face turns bright due to being embarrassed "We are the party gods! and Goddesses! Plus we know how to handle our Alcohol" Mina says as she has a shot already poured for her and Jiro. She looks up at me and sighs taking the shot and shuttering "urrrg why did you chose to open Gin first.." Jiro says with a gag motion "Why not the cherry vodka or Chocolate Whiskey" she murmurs as Mina laughs "Because thats the drink you and bakugou had a drinking competition with-" "DONT REMIND ME OF THAT NIGHT!" Jiro head instantly snaps towards Mina as she had the biggest grin on her face as I hear the buzz from the gates, looking in the monitor over the door the others are here. I click the button to open the gates for the other three, Uraraka runs in with a tub of Ice cream, the girls blink as Tsu brings over more Ice cream. 

Toru comes through the door with a chuckle "Oh boy so this is like a normal Bakusquad party, but sappy??" She said as Jiro and Mina look over them both being giggly "Torruu join us!" Mina says as she passes a shot glass to Toru, "Are those two getting drunk?" Uraraka asks as I sighed "I'm not even going to pay attention to it" I said looking behind to see Toru joined them in shots.
"Ok so we reached our normal Bakusquad levels in shots!" Mina says as she giggles with Jiro and Toru, "I def needa chill with you guys at the Bakusquad! y'all know how to take your shots like a boss" Toru says with almost a slur. I look at Jiro who just has a stone cold stare right now "Jirokun you ok?" Mina asks as Jiro chuckles "Y'all need to try harder with me" She smirks not even sounding like she was drunk. I walk over to her and the other two "You three need to slow down with this drinking, please!" I said as I looked at Jiro who actually seemed to be sober.
"Yaomoomoo! Jirosan is like one of the best fuckinn drinkers in the bakusquaaad" Toru says in her now drunken state, I blinked.

"You had like 5 shots right after you came in!! than had two more with Toru!!!" I said as I heard Uraraka. "You guys come here!! we need to talk!!" She says as I pull Toru as Mina and Jiro follow, But before they did they went over to grab two smaller bottles. I darted my eyes over to the two of them as they just gave me a look. 'Oh my fucking god these two are going to kill my mind' I thought as I turned away flustered looking up to Uraraka as she looks over to me with a smile with a hint of confusion. "Ok but first I'm gonna talk to Momo" She says as she pulls me away into the Kitchen of my home.

"What the heck was that about!? How are those two getting away with this many drinks!?" She says with the tone of worry in her voice. "I have high hopes they wont try anything too dangerous." I said trying to hide the fact my face was red "I have trust with Jiro being drunk, I mean she normally do drink." My eyes dart over to Raka "How do you know that?!" "Well, me and her used to study in her dorms before the bakusquad started to chill there more, I saw one of her drinks under her bed" she mentioned and looked at me "Your her best friend and you never noticed when she came into the class with what looked to be a hangover?" I shrug "I never? had one??" I said with a hint of questioning as she chuckled. "but here's my question now, do you like Mina or Jiro?" She asks as I feel my face turn bright "I..I.. I don't" "You seemed like you knew Todoroki got with Iida and Midoriya" She says as I blinked "I have a huge confession to tell all the girls" I sighed as I walked back with Raka following right after me. "Ok now before we actually have the party I got to say this" I see Tsu giving Toru water as Jiro and Mina look up from their spots on the couch. "I am so sorry, but me and Todoroki have been lying about dating" I said as they all looked at me with a stare "I really only was with him because of his fathers orders" I added in as Mina groaned "Did Jiro even need to get the Surgery in the first place?" She said more louder to get Jiro's attention. 
Mina leaned up from the couch now looking harder at me "She would of still needed to.." I said trying to cover up the fact that me and her had a moment in the back of the school, leaning my head up I see Jiro with a smirk. "Todoroki had loved Midoriya, so much that he didn't how to feel about Midoriya and Iida being together, to the point he pushed them away" I added in now seeing Mina was calmer "Did you guys even go on dates?" "Nope we sat in one of our houses, mainly mine and talked about how much we didn't like lying to our friends" I said and looked back "Hell Todoroki's brother and sister were furious we stuck with it for so long" I sighed as I felt a pare of arms wrap around me "You said the things you said to me" she whispered in my ear "I think the girls are going to understand more" she finishes off leaving me flustered.

After a few minutes of letting the air sink in, and Toru sorta sobering up.
Jiro runs up to the top of the spiral staircase.

"Alright Alright! what is up!!!" Jiro says pulling out her best Present.Mic impersonation "As you guys now know Girls night is offically ooonn!!" She says as she pumps up her fist as she slides down the rail. "What is the first thing in mind?" Raka asks as she see's Mina pull out from her other bag "Just dance! but with a catch, if you cant get 4 or more stars you gotta take a shot, from any of these drinks" Mina says as Jiro leans onto her head "You can also use it as a mix drink because most of you haven't taken shots like we do in bakusquad" Jiro adds in causing Me and Tsu to gulp in paranoia. Uraraka shrugs "I don't have a tolerance like you Jiro, but I can still out drink Kirishima" She says as I felt my bones crack looking over to her. "Gin isn't my favorite drink, if you guys did Rum shots tho I'd been able to do more!"  Toru says as my head shot to her direction hearing my bones crack more. "Geez yaomomo, your gonna make yourself into a bobble-head if you keep on twisting your head around fast" Jiro says with a giggle. "Raka joined a few parties as after she out drank Kiri I helped her sober up to not have too badly of a hangover" Jiro said as she held a bright red liquid in her cup. "lowest tolerance to highest in the bakusquad?" Toru asks as Mina looked over to Jiro "Well its more of the 'who shows up to party with us' list which is mainly Denki, Toru, Sato, Sero, Kiri, Me, Shinso, Bakugou, Jiro" Mina says as I blink even harder "Shinso drinks?!?!" I screeched as Jiro bursts into laughter "He's the master at putting his alcohol in his coffee" She says through her fit of laughter "Yeaa I don't think I could ever out drink Shinso... with how much coffee he has on a normal biases I'm surprised he hasn't out drank bakugou" uraraka says.

I look at Jiro who seem to have finished one glass of the thick red drink. "Yaomomo.. are you looking at the empty glass of wine?" She says as I look up at her "You drink wine?" "Well not often, I only do if I need to pay attention to the people I'm with" she says as she leans her eyes down to mine, making complete eye contact.

Mina sits down next to me "Tonight will be a night, none of us will forget, and most of us" She leans into my ear "Will become closer than others will imagine" she whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ok sooo theres going to be alot of parts for the sleepover, because Its gonna get juicy and shit.

like one, only a few people know why Jiro can out drink Bakugou

momo only had drunk wine with her family

Mina is a trouble maker drunk (shes already a trouble maker, so it becomes not twice, but 3 times the trouble)

Toru is a lightweight, but able to take more than Denki.

So be prepared for the fact, This story won't end soon.
and the fun has started up.

and stay tuned!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 6
Jirou and Kaminari have been dating for awhile. Normally, Momo would be ecstatic with happiness for her friend, but there's one problem- she likes Ji...
14.6K 447 7
In which Ochako Uraraka, in her second year at U.A. and no longer in denial of her feelings for Izuku Midoriya, contracts the deadly Hanahaki Disease...
1.7K 47 9
Jirou developed feelings for Momo and started to suffer from the hanahaki disease. She would start to cough and vomit flower petals because she was e...
7.8K 301 8
At the age of 18 an image of your soulmates quirk appears on your upper arm. Sero and Todoroki both have had feelings for each other since their firs...