Funky Love - Tanner Braungard...

By chicagopdfangirl

Read to find out More

Chapter 1: My Story
Chapter 2: The Past
Chapter 3: Recovery
Chapter 4: Pranks and Puppies
Chapter 6: 24 Hour Challenge

Chapter 5: Texts and Thea

71 1 1
By chicagopdfangirl

- Caroline Funk -

We were getting ready to introduce Thea to Myla and Nova.

"Ready" I said as Corey brought Myla out on a leash.

Her calm existence had me at ease, it was Nova who had me worried.

"They like each other" Corey whispers. "I'm so happy"

I love when he's happy.

I love him.

He's one of the best brothers I could've ever asked for.

Even if he does annoy the shit outta me and prank me all the time.

"Capron bring in Nova" I say as Capron slowly brings in Nova.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"That was easier than I thought it was gonna be. I'm glad they are all friends" I say happy about it all.

"Have you posted about it yet?" Capron asks, as we all let the dogs roam freely.

"Nope but I'm going too now" I laugh. "Made her her own instagram and everything"

capronfunk, corey.funk, tylerfunk, tannerbraungardt, fliplikez, and 56,902 others liked this photo.

funkyline - Welcome to the Funk family theafunk  I love you so much already, can't wait for all the adventures we will have together.
.
.
.
Thea is a German Shepard Husky Mix

capronfunk - I'm just happy they all get along.

Fan1 - Awee congrats Line. We love you.

Funkyline - fan1 thank you my lovely

myla.funk - I love my new best friend

drewdirksen - she's so cute

corey.funk - Glad she makes you happy.

Tannerfox - Kiki and I can't wait to meet her Line!

kaceeyann - awee

tannerbraungardt - She's the best dog ever. Glad she's in the family ❤️

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm outside with Thea when I get a text.

From unknown: meet me on Santa Monica Pier, tomorrow morning 9:30, or there will be consequences.

To unknown: I don't know who you are, but I think you got the wrong number buddy.

From unknown: I have the right number Caroline Funk

From unknown: I'll be wearing a blue hat and yellow sweatshirt on top of the pier

I freeze dead in my tracks.

I think about how I want to handle this.

How do they even know my name, have my number?

Group Chat?

Crazy Crew

Line
Meeting in the living room of the Funk residence house in an hour. It's important please guys.

Z
Line are you safe?

Tanner
Line where are you. What's going on.

Line
Tanner. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why it's happening. Just please come.

Capron
Caroline come hangout with us? We wanna know what's going on. Corey is with me and got your message.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone met in the living room while I stood at the front.

"While I was outside I got a text message telling me to meet someone at the pier" I say when I'm interrupted by Tanner.

"You're not going" he says concern deep within his voice.

"Tanner this person said if I didn't there will be consequences, and after the first text I said they had the wrong number, they knew my name" I reply. "I don't know what they'll do if I don't go. So I'm going and you can't stop me"

"Corey, Capron, we aren't actually gonna let her do this" Tanner yells as I walk out of the house with a bag I had already packed.

I was leaving before anyone could stop me.

"I'm coming with you" Z says hoping in my Jeep before I could protest.

"Do you know what the rest of them are planning on doing?" I ask.

"Nope" Z replies knowing full well what they were going to do as I drive out of the driveway seeing Tanner in the rear view mirror.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's nine AM and we are all at the pier.

"If I'm right they will have me go under the pier so can some of you be on the beach near there?" I ask as we all walk the boardwalk.

"Of course" Drew says.

He's one of my best friends in the house.

Charlie too.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

After meeting with the guy up top I was indeed sent under the pier.

When I get under I see Owen.

What has he gotten himself caught up in?

He always had a habit of getting into trouble, getting in with the wrong people.

I always had known that.

I just didn't know it had gotten this bad.

"What do you want from me?" I ask being straight forward.

"Your girlfriend doesn't know? He owes us money, almost ten grand to be exact" the guy standing beside the one holding Owen down says.

"You think I'm his girlfriend, that's funny, last time I checked his girlfriend was a brunette that was 5'3, he's nothing more than a friend, if he told ya otherwise I'm sorry to break it to ya but he lied" I laugh, as the guy comes toward me a little.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

- Tanner Braungardt -

We were sitting on the beach when we hear screaming followed by a gun shot then more screams.

"Line" I yell running in that direction.

"Owen stay with me.  Your gonna be ok. Owen listen to my voice. Just stay with me please Owen" Caroline says blood all over her as we get over to her.

"Line are you ok" Capron asks as he grabs her arm.

"It's not my blood. It's not mine. I'm fine I already called an ambulance" she says still in shock. "Owen, can you hear me?"

"California, I love you" Owen says going unconscious.

Oh brother.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"We are gonna need you to come with us to the police station" an officer says to Caroline and I.

"Yeah, no I'm going to the hospital to support a friend. You can talk to me there or when he gets out" Line says as we walk up to the cars.

"Thank you" I say to Z as he hops in my R8, I ride with Line to the hospital.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm here to see Owen McKenna" Line says to the nurse at the desk.

"May I ask what your relation to Mr. McKenna is?" the nurse asks.

"I was there when he got shot, he says I'm his boyfriend when I'm just his best friend what more do you need?" She says getting angry.

"He's in room 128" the nurse says "let me bring you a new set to cloths"

That's when she realizes she's still in clothes covered in Owens blood.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I was sitting on a couch in Owens room with Line.

She had ended up falling asleep with her head on my lap, while I ran my fingers through her hair, over and over again.

"I messed up" I hear Owen say.

"What do you mean" I ask, curious of course.

"I betrayed her trust. I messed with her feelings" Owen says.

"From what I know in the past 5 or so months I've got to know Caroline, she's a forgiving person, that's not me saying you won't have to earn her trust back however, you definitely will have to do that" I remark.

"You like her don't you?" Owen asks sitting up more in his hospital bed.

"Yeah I think I really do" I reply looking down at Caroline asleep in my arms.

"Do me a favor, don't make the same mistake I did. Tell her how you feel, she's been through enough" Owen says stopping however when someone in a suit walks into his hospital room.

"I'm detective Stanton, I'm here to ask you guys a few questions" a women says walking in.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

- Caroline Funk -

"I've had that necklace since as long as I can remember. If you, you, don't get it back I'm gonna be pissed" I yell pissed off.

"I'm sorry ok" Owen says.

"I thought we were friends. Friends don't do that to their friends. God your so caught up in yourself in all the crap you got going on in your life. Owen I wanted you to be there for me. I got cancer over two months ago but you were to far up your own ass to even text as much as a hello" I say fuming "and don't say I could have texted, god I was busy trying to stay alive and not throw up whatever I ate"

"Line I'm sorry please forgive me" Owen says.

"You should have died instead of Carter that day" I say walking out of Owens hospital room and out of the hospital completely.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

- Tanner Braungardt -

"Caroline" Kacey squeals as Line and I walk into the house, Line slamming the door behind us.

"I'm not in the mood" Caroline yells as she heads up to her room slamming the door causing a bang to ring throughout the house.

"They took her necklace, it hit her at the hospital" I explain to the group.

"That's all she had from her family before she came to live with us to remember or know them by" Corey explains.

___________

Thanks so much for reading this story. Please hit that star to vote for this story and comment ideas you want to see happen for videos.

Love y'all - A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 3.7K 35
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
199K 5.6K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
995K 22.6K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
641K 10K 89
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...