Armored Female Titan.

By ChristopherFlemming

This story is my continuation of Attack On Titan. It's the year 898, and Eren has destroyed Ymir's curse, but... More

The Birth.
The Particular Tantrum.
Running Again.
The Dying.

The child.

12 0 0
By ChristopherFlemming

When Alex turned 4 she started steaming when she cried. One time a kid her pushed her on the floor on accident while he was running. Alex screams actually made trees shake, and some people fell. Her Parents were afraid of Alex. Alex never understood to care about other people. Her parents came from a rich background and could afford the things Alex wanted. Alex often wanted to kill her bullies and or beat them. Alex screamed and kicked at her bullies. But she didn't have bullies, she would just beat up random kids. When she had an tantrum she would break doors and make holes. "I hate you!" , she would scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 32K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
197K 5.4K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
128K 4.7K 51
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...
260K 18.7K 92
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others