Friends with Benefits

By hungryebi

C A S U A L The only 6 letter word you ever destroyed for me. Down to the very bottom of my heart, you knew w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
Epilogue
e p i l o g u e
X
d r a f t

s e v e n

19 1 0
By hungryebi

THE EIGHT LETTERS YOU NEVER RECEIVED: LETTER SEVEN

Address: You

Title: Care day

Dear you,

I really appreciate the endless streams of strepsils, your "drink more water la" or the "SLEEP EARLY AND TAKE YOUR MEDS". Yes in block letters.

I kept falling sick in this entire school semester but thank you for the lozenges and always making sure I was feeling better or even showing up at the place I worked to deliver 2 litres of water to me.

Thank you for all the concern and taking care of me while I sprained my ankle. Or even the fact that you made me laugh in my painful predicament, wheeling me down while I sat on the wheelchair waiting for my parents to pick me up.

You let me lie by your side with your arms around me and that made the pain a little better.

Love,
a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.4K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
1.4M 66.8K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
16.3K 601 14
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡! 𝐿𝑜�...
11.9K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...