𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝒐...

By Pungi7336

A princess gets separated from her parents at birth. During that time, her mother reveals a secret that no on... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Author's note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Cover Change
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Title change
Chapter Twenty-Five
Official Title
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Ten

37 5 0
By Pungi7336

Melody wiped away her tears as she promised herself to save Max. She glanced back at the book and stared at the first ingredient. 'Aqua Lily Of The Ocean?' Melody thought to herself. Calista then explained that the Aqua Lily Of The Ocean held magical powers and was the most powerful flower of all the seven seas. The flower was guarded by the water fairies and they did not like visitors, especially if they were there for the water lily. However, the water fairies had a weakness. The water fairies had all kinds of flowers that came from all the seven seas. They had all the flowers you could imagine except for one particular type of flower. 'The Aquatic Crystal'

The Water Lily looks like this:

And The Aquatic Crystal looks like this:

The water fairies were desperate to have all the aquatic flowers of the world so they were willing to give the Water Lily in exchange of The Aquatic Crystal. The Aquatic Crystal was not guarded but you had to solve a hard riddle to be allowed to take it away. The Aquatic Crystal was in a cave that was not far from where they were so Melody swam out of Calista's home and into the cave......

Melody entered the cave and saw The Aquatic Crystal in a glass box near her. Melody reached out for the box and tried to open it but it was locked. She struggled opening the box when suddenly, she heard a voice......

The voice asked her what she seeked as Melody explained the whole story to the mysterious voice. The voice then said if she wished to save her friend by getting the flowers, she had to solve her riddle. Melody nodded as she waited for the voice to say its riddle.

"What can you earn without using a single penny?" The voice said.

'What can be earned without using a penny?' Melody thought to herself as she soon figured out the answer to riddle. "Friendship is something you can earn......" Melody said as she smiled thinking about Max. The voice was shocked to hear the answer. Nobody had gotten it right before. "You are correct......you really are special just like your mother......" With that, the voice vanished as Melody teared up a little hearing about her mother. She quickly wiped her tears away as she looked at a now opened box in front of her.

Melody smiled as she took the box and swam to where the water fairies were......
_______________________________________

Chapter Ten is done. So anyways, if you guys want your characters included in this story then give me the details of your character. For example, tell me what's her/his eye and hair colour, if she/he wears glasses and what clothing does she/he wear......
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy the story and......
Have a good day everyone!!!😀😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 56 43
Two sides of the same coin. One ambush. One love story. When the secret of the healing properties of merfolk blood come out, a massacre begins. The l...
1.2K 61 18
This is a tale about a runaway prince and a mermaid with a deep secret. When their currents aline and worlds shake, it will take more than one brave...
609K 21.8K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
5.1K 558 56
This story is about a girl who unexpectedly turns into a mermaid while losing everyone she loves, it's hard enough to keep her secret. So many peopl...