Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

By LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... More

Prison on sea
Our school day
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Our new cabin
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
9. Just another day at Campus
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
13. Made up her mind
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
26. Grand escape
27. The gang leader
1. BTS moving out
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

5. Who is the stupid one?

47 5 4
By LimhannyDong

Jungkook is in their room with RM, Suga and V. No sign of Jimin.

Jin has just returned from his class. He puts his bag on his desk.

V quickly rises from his seat.

He apologizes, "Sorry for yesterday. We just desperate to find someone to defeat Mingyu."

That name again. Mingyu. The one whom broke Irene's heart.

Jin has heard that name got mentioned few times since he got here. The women would gossip about him at the back of the class before the class starts.

He asks, "Who is he?"

"Oh, yeah. You're new here, Hyung. Mingyu is the King of Campus. Irene is the Queen. They supposed to be the power couples," replies V.

Jin asks, "Supposed?"

"He broke her heart again and again. He dated too many women here. He played with their hearts and broke their spirits easily."

Suga asks, "You broke too many hearts too, V."

V is silent.

Jungkook asks, "Are we ready to play or not? I'm done making the list of questions."

RM is busy typing his laptop. He is making new computer program for his next class project.

He keeps his eyes on the screen when he says, "Bring it on."

Jungkook explains, "This is called Idiot game. The rule is simple. You have to answer in less than ten seconds. It could be related or absurd."

He asks, "Shall we begin?"

They decide the turns using rock-paper-scissors.

Jungkook smiles widely when he announces, "Suga shall go first."

RM shakes his head. V smirks. Suga looks bored. Jin stares them, wondering if there is unknown joke here.

Jungkook asks, "Bird?"

"Eagle," says Suga.

"Chicken?"

"KFC."

"Dog?"

"Err..."

Jungkook screams loudly.

"He lost! I know he would loose!"

V laughs heartily. Suga only yawns loudly. He is here to humor the kid. He has a soft spot for Jungkook although he never admits it.

RM comments, "Speed is never your best trait, Gramps."

"Eat, work and sleep. That's three words to define him. Although the word sleep takes almost all his time," adds V.

Suga only shrugs his shoulders.

Jungkook announces, "V, your turn. Beauty?"

"Woman," replies V.

"Pigeon?"

"Bird."

"Pussy?"

V's face reddened instantly.

"You lost! You could have said cat. I know you got a dirty mind. To think your wild debonair lifestyle would influence me..."

RM scolds, "Stop making unnecessary comments. My turn."

His eyes never leave his laptop. It seems he is having troubles to fix the bugs.

Jungkook asks, "Could the king of Idiot game win again this time?"

"Bring it on," orders RM confidently.

Jungkook asks, "Flower?"

"Rose," replies RM.

"Bug?"

"Ant."

Jungkook asks, "Cat?"

"Suga."

Jin protests, "Wait! How could Suga be a cat?"

Nobody pays any attention to him. RM kept his concentration on his screen. He kept replying Jungkook's numerous questions less than ten seconds.

Jungkook asks, "Honey?"

"Bee."

"Ex?"

"Jin."

Except Jin, all the others in the room laugh heartily. Even Suga has to wipe his tears from too much laughing.

Jin knocks RM's head.

RM rubs his head and asks, "What?"

"You just said I'm your ex. I don't remember we went out for a date."

"Your name got three letters. Easy to pronounce less than ten seconds. I won again."

Jungkook announces, "The king won again. Long live King RM."

RM bows slightly before he returns his focus again to his screen. Jin sighs. That's a weird and stupid game. It seems Jungkook designed it. The others just play to humor him.

Jin leaves his bedroom. He goes out to get a drink in the kitchen.

V has gone out from the room to make a phone call.

"Yes, it's me. When? Next Saturday. No, I can't. I have a date. Yes. With another girlfriend. No. I love you too."

He sighs when the phone call ends.

Jin squints his eyes as if he has drunk something sour. He hates a playboy like him. Went everywhere and broke hearts because they got good looks and silver tongues.

V notices his stare.

He asks, "What?"

"How many girlfriends you have?"

"Dunno. Active ones probably ten or a dozen."

Jin looks disgusted.

V asks, "What are you trying to say? Just say it!"

"Manwhore."

V grabs his collar and yells, "Take it back!'

"Why should I?"

V punches him hard once. Jin's fist is raised but he stops in the last minute.

His voice trembles when V says, "You know nothing of me. Don't ever judge me."

V slams his door hard after he enters his bedroom.

Suga has come out of the bedroom. He approaches Jin. He shakes his head.

Jin asks, "What?"

"You know nothing. How could you judge him so easily?"

"I know he has too many girlfriends. He broke hearts. Just like Mingyu."

Suga asks, "Did you know one of his classmates killed herself when he's in high school? After he rejected her love proposal..."

Jin is quiet.

"The girl had suffered serious depression. They just found out too late. V thought it was his fault. He is unable to say no afterwards."

Tears are forming in Jin's eyes. He was wrong to accuse him as a manwhore.

Suga is leaving when Jin says with hoarse voice, "Thanks for telling me."

"No prob. I'm tired. Time to sleep again."

Jin knocks on the door. No response. He tries to push it. The door isn't locked. V is sitting on the floor. He is crying bitterly.

Jin kneels down and hugs him from behind. He has hurt him too deeply.

V struggles when he yells, "Leave me alone! I'm a manwhore!"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

V keeps struggling but Jin won't release him. They ended up crying together. RM takes a peek and he shakes his head. He decides to leave them alone.

In RM-Jin's bedroom, Jungkook is using headphone listening to music. That's why he hasn't heard all those angry shouts.

RM goes back to his computer program.

They just keep crying and hugging for a long time. Until finally V has calmed down a lot. He is only sniffing now.

Jin apologizes again, "I'm sorry. I judged you too quickly. It won't happen again."

"It's true. I'm a manwhore. Everytime a woman confessed her love for me...I just can't refuse her. The image of Gina kept replaying in my mind. She's a sweet girl. And I killed her."

Jin shakes his head.

"Not true. The girl suffered depression. Not your fault."

"I'm pathetic..."

"Yes, you are."

V chuckles when he asks sourly, "Isn't this the part where you praise me? Saying I'm special and worthy?"

"If you can't say no, you would only hurt yourself. That's why you are pathetic. You must stand your ground. Be honest. State your feelings clearly."

V is silent.

A knock on the door and then RM shows up.

He asks, "Aren't you two done yet? It has been three hours straight. No one could cry that long."

He stares to their swollen eyes from too much crying.

"Well, you two are such cry babies."

He goes and gives them a good hug.

"Babies. Babies. Don't cry anymore. Papa is here," says RM.

Jungkook shows up. He hugs them too. No one say anything. The power of a good hug heals more than words could ever say.

------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

A human is complex being. Don't judge too easily. You shall never know the pain between the smile.

V is very sad. People judged him again and again. He just couldn't say no and break a woman's heart. Gina's death hurt him too deeply.

The theme song would be Jamais Vu (BTS).
It's a great song. I don't know why it doesn't have it's personal MV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 226 51
⚠️undergoing editing and reconstruction⚠️ "He doesn't have emotions, all he does is sit on his awful throne and have a dead-ass expression on his fac...
56.6K 3.5K 56
School life...considered as the beautiful time of a teenager...but it's full of....confusions...fulll of troubles one faces...that's how the story po...
5.8K 168 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
68.4K 4.5K 25
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...