The Streets Love Nobody

By dearagordon7

Well I Just Was Thinking More

The Link Up

306 11 3
By dearagordon7

I Dont Really Understand Myself I Only Has 5 Close Friends.Name Victoria (The One Who Love To Fight) Dejah(The Funny One),Shaniya (Crazy,Goofy One),Dashia (The instigator)& Jasmine (The Pretty/Quite One) Lol Yess I know But All Them Is My Best Bitches So Yess I Stand Out Because No Matter What Goes On They Will Always Be My Bitches & They Always Gone Fwm.....

*Beep Beep* Dejah Outside Mom Yelled From Down Stairs & Hope That Car Is Not Stolen She Said While Still Yelling. "No its not I said," yelling back .Damn Come On Jasmine Get The Bags &Lets Go lol Yea Jasmine(jas) Was My Lil Sister But I Didn't Care We Hung Close Asf & Let Everybody Know Wassup Even Tho She Was A lil Scary But Shid If They Mess With Her They Messing With Me Too But Yea Yall Come On I Got To Go Get Shaniya (Niya) Dejah Said Yelling ."Girl Stfu Looking Like Ricky Smiley I Said ,"While Getting In The Car .lol yess she did kinda look like him. See I Hate Picking Up Yo Fat Ass dejah Said While Starting To Pulling Off . Kmsl Girl Stfu and drive plus bitch im not Fat." Yall please Dont started Jasmine,"Said Quitly.
*Pull up at niya crib*

" Damn Look At All Them Niggas Chyy Lol She Stay Thoting Jasmine said While Looking At Her Phone. "Jas Get Out And Go ask For Niya I Said ,"While Laughing. Hell Nawl Bitch ,Is You Crazy Blow That Fucking Horn Jas Said why Mean Mugging *Beep Beep* *Beep Beep* Damn There That Bitch Go "Hurry Yo Long Neck Ass Up Bitch ,"I Yelling While Hanging Out The Window . "You Stay Talking Shid With Yo Lil Neck Ass ,"Niya Said While Getting in The Car...."Girl Fuck U & Lets Go Get Victoria ,"I Said While Txting Victoria Back."Hell Nawl I Dont Really Fwh Like That,"Dejah Said While Pulling Off .

(They Had Alot Of Ups & Downs And They Can't Never Get Alone For Shid But She Wasn't Finna Fwmb.)

"Bitch Dont Do My Bitch With Yo Ugly Ass,"I said While Putting On My Seat Belt.

*PULLING UP TO VICTORIA HOUSE WHILE HER & DASHIA STANDING UP ON THE SIDE OF ROAD WITH THERE BAGs *

"Bitch Let Catch nikeria Slipping." Victoria Said While Getting & The Car .Ayeee Pull Up Right Here.(Even tho we Was still Teens We Still Was Doing Wat My Momma Call Hot Boy Shit)"Is That Her & LT," I Said Staring At Them Both . Well I Was A lil Crazy , Im 5'0, Brownskin Wit A Lil Stomach & Hips but I really Didn't Care Wat Nobody Say Or Didnt Wanna Listen To The Shid No Body Tell Me plus I Hung Wit All Crazy Bitches."Yea thats him go beat his ass lil 305 dashia,"Said Smiling.(Yea I go by that Cause I Really Dont Like People Knowing My Name But My Name Is Deara)"Girl He All Over Her",Niya Said grinding her teeth Like She Was Mad."Hell Nawl I Gotta Bust They Shit,I Said While Getting Out The Car slamming the door behind me.Tears Falling from My Eyes I Just Cant Believe Wat Im Seeing He Said He Would Be Here For Me through Ever Thing Oh Yea I For To Tell Yall I Was 7 Months Pregnant but Looked Like I Was Two .As I Approach Them With My Belly Standing So Far Out It almost look like I was Santa Claus While Im Standing SideWays,I Grab Her Hair & Started Beating Her Til I See Blood On My Hand  I gently Grab The Ring He Gave Me On Our One Year Anniversary Off My Finger & Threw It At Him.Not Thinking Nothing Else But To Grab His Ball That Was In The Pum Oh My Hand & Started I Squeeze As He I felled To The Ground.

I Let Go ....In Started Running Back To The Car,I Thought About Not Talking To Him Again I Never Really Liked Nikera Cause She Was The Bigs Thot Out Of ThotValdosta.I Really Couldnt Say Shit Cause I Was Pregnant &Didn't Want My Baby To Look Like That Balhead Thing. Ewww She Just Ugh. You Okay Niya Said Not Trying To Direct It To Me. Hell Yea I Said Thing How Much I Really Cared. Is We Going Out To Night  Victoria Said, Not Trying To Laugh. I Might Jas Said, Not Trying To Look up.Everybody knew she wasn't Going Cause She a lil scary But Who Cares She Was A Lil Scary She Never Showed it She just pretend She To Sleepy . I am Dashia Niya & dejah Said At The Same Time. DAMN RIGHT I SAID NOT TRY TO THINK ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPEN, Even Tho That's All I Can Think About.

*PULL up At Dejah Crib *

Who That? Dashia Said Wit A Lil Glow In Her Eye.
My Brother & His Friends! Dejah Said Laughing
Ion know who You talking About but yall Better Not Touch That One In The Red Victoria Said Making That loud in Clear  Lol Bruh I Already knew She Was Talking Bout It Was Jay With His Lil Short Ass Even Tho She Really Didn't Care For Him But They Still Went Out & She Love To Tease Him & Get His Hormones Jumping Lol But Chy Nobody Was Really Listing To What She Was Saying.
Who That? Jas Said putting Her phone down Chy I Haven't Seen Her Put Her Phone Til Now. Who I Said getting Out The Car. Hardly Can't Walk Cause My Feet All Swollen .Him Jas Said blushing hard asf. A Nobody Said Laughing... Hey Boys I Said Walking Into The House. HEY they Said Staring at me Probably Wondering Why I Walk like That. Hey Fatty Dejah Brother Smiling. Lol I Should Of Punch Him In His Lip Cause I'm Not Fat Im Still The Same Old Deara Just With A Ball In Front of me.turn On The Tv I Said Talking To Dejah. Fat Ass You Turn On The Tv Yourself. See I Never Could be Nice To Bitches Who Look Like Ricky SMILEY I Said Turning on The tv. Debo Want You Jas Called From Outside. Wat He Want I Said Getting Up Walking To The Door. Yess Debo I Said Walking Towards Him. Nothing He Said I Just Wanted You To Come Outside. Where jay & toria I Said wondering. In The house fatty dejah Brother Said laughing. NOT FUNNY I Said Walking Back In The House."ummm ummm ua" I Hear Moaning  coming Out The bathroom. I tell niya & Dashia. Dejah Laugh Who Is it only body missing Is jas & fred / Victoria & jay? *BOOM* I Bust The Bathroom door open

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...