My Bestfriends Boyfriend (Boo...

By sexysponge123

Crystal falls for her scandalous babysitter but little does she know he belongs to another. More

the deed is done
we meet again
more than shopping
our little secret
the end or just the beginning
the storm begins

bye bye babysitter

652 4 0
By sexysponge123

He quit I can't believe it after all we have been through he quits wtf.
I can barley grasp on reality I'm that angry I begin pulling my hair agressivly as I scream and yell.
I get a feeling my mum has heard me because she is now standing in the door way with her arms crossed.
I can tell she is angry by the look on her face she has a scrunched up nose with a disappointed expression on her face. She comes and sits on my bed and grabs my hand and begins talking " honey i know it's hard for you to say goodbye but you have to move on and help us find you a new babysitter"she says " I don't want another babysitter" I scream in her face.

It's a short chapter but I'm bored 😘😍💖🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 17K 42
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
4.1M 171K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
575K 16.7K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
318K 36.7K 91
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...