Read If You Want.

By blbitch

This is shit. More

I am Bored
Ok so more inturo
I know this suckes.
The Next Part
More of this shit
Hay look I finally Updated 😂.

Here go nothing.

51 4 8
By blbitch

I suck a writing so you have been wored.
Ok, so you know how some times there are people that are way out of your league but you do not care because they cute as fuck. Well yea so here goes nothing again.
So there is this boy in my grade witch is 8th grade I am 13 and my name is Bai also I am the author so yea. There is this boy I like I call him Top Ramen Noodle head. Because his hair looks like Top Ramen Noodles. Well his is an jock but he is not your average airheaded dimn wited jock. Thou he can be. And he can make you spit fire mad, but that is what throwing books are for. He had an girlfriend but she was a slut hair name I am not going to tell but you can call her CN ok. I hate her will not hate more of dislike. She gets ever new guy and all that. So yea you get the gesut of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
44.3M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
10.1M 505K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...