The Hot Jerk Falls For The Ho...

By Phoenix270

Juliette Reese, to get out of her oh-so-miserable life with her single mom, enrolled herself at a boarding hi... More

The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 1
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 2
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 3
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 4
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 5
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 6
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 7
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 8
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 9
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 10
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 11
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 12
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 13
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 14
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 15
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 16
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 17
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 18
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 19
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 20
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 21
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 22
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 23
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 24
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 25
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 26
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 27
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 28
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 29
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 30
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 31
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 32
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 33
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 34
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 36
The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody Epilogue

The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 35

4K 25 3
By Phoenix270

Chapter 35

Nostalgia

            The next weeks after Skye proposed in front of the student body were spent in wedding preparations. The both of them agreed to have their wedding at the school grounds, as they had their relationship grown in every stick and stone of the place; it was a place of memories of all that had happened since they first met. It was a place that simply brought them nostalgia.

            With quite a grueling effort, Alex had persuaded his uncle the principal to make it possible at all costs, and it meant a number of meetings with the school board, but nonetheless, the school grounds became the venue of their wedding.

            The next were the arrangements for the minister to preside over the wedding rites. Toby and Jenny were the ones who helped them with it, as Jenny's brother was a priest, much to their surprise. That part was arranged without a hitch.

            As for the rings and the gown and tux, Alex took Skye and Claire took Juliette on separate occasions. Both Alex and Claire insisted flat out on it, as they wanted to keep the traditions, that is, not letting the bride and groom see each other's garment the day before the wedding, which, by the way, was set on the June the first.

            Then there was the reception. Brian, Tyler, and Dylan put themselves into it, as they wanted it to be their gift to them both. That part was going smoothly, and with that, all was set for their wedding.

            They had so much to do that they rarely had time to themselves. Much to that, Juliette's pregnancy is making her tired frequently, and she spends more time asleep than awake. To this, Skye could do nothing but just be patient about it.

            Time flew by so fast that they had barely noticed it. Winter had now become spring, and spring was beginning to turn into summer, and it was now only two days before the wedding.

            Juliette was asleep yet again for the good part of the afternoon, and it was now around four in the afternoon when she woke up. She was alone in the dorm, save for a letter on the bedside table. It was a short note from Skye.

If you would wake up alone, I'm just at the pool area. Come as soon as possible.

                                                                                                                        Skye

            I wonder what's this about... Juliette thought, curiosity clicking in. she thought and thought about it but she came to nothing. Shrugging it off, she cleaned the mess that was her hair and face and went out to the warm air of the summer.

            What she saw first when she went into the pool area was Skye in nothing but trunks. He was preparing to jump, and then with a grace like the most majestic dolphin, he lumped in a perfect arc and dove smoothly.

            Smiling to herself, she went to the opposite edge and waited for Skye to reach it.

            "My athlete seems to be in top shape as usual," Juliette commended with a smile when Skye went up for a breath of fresh air.

            "Well, the division meet's up next month," was Skye's cocky reply that went with his usual cocky smile. "I've got to be in top form."

            "True," Juliette chuckled as she sat down the edge of the pool.

            "So, what's this about?" Juliette asked, holding Skye's letter up to him.

            "Oh, that," Skye was suddenly grinning wickedly. "Grab the suit inside that bag," Skye pointed to a small sports bag next to Skye's own. Curious, she went and rummaged inside it.

            "Ha, ha, ha, very funny," Juliette said sarcastically, holding up what looks like a dark violet one piece halter top swimsuit for pregnant women.

            "Seriously, wear that," Skye countered without a trace of humor. "We're having a swimming party."

            Grumbling to herself, she went to the changing rooms to wear the swimsuit. Though she wasn't happy at first, the suit was comfortable and snug, kind of like wearing a glove. Satisfied with how she looked when she went to look at herself in the wall length mirror on one side of the changing room, she went back to the pool.

            "Don't lie," Juliette warned. "How do I look?"

            "Sexy as always," Skye replied with a huge killer grin.

            She walked towards the other end of the pool, sat down, and dipped her legs. The water was just the right temperature; not that warm, but not that cold either.

            "C'mon down, I'll catch you," Skye said softly, extending his arms. Juliette slid off the edge carefully, and Skye caught her just in time.

            "This is nice," Juliette said. "It's like I'm taking a bath in a huge bathtub."

            Deciding that it was fine to have a swim, she went and plunged down for a moment and then went up to the left side edge of the pool. Skye followed her. Having a sudden mischievous thought, Juliette went towards the other side.

            "Well, well, well, does the soon-to-be Mrs. West want to play?" Skye teased.

            "Catch me if you can," Juliette teased back, and they had a game of tag that went on for quite a long time. Juliette was quite fast despite her heavy state, and Skye was almost equal to Juliette's reflexes. Sometime later, Skye caught Juliette when she made a wrong turn in the middle of the pool.

            "Gotcha," Skye whispered in her ear.

            "And here is your reward," Juliette whispered back as she went and kissed Skye full on the lips. Skye, on the other hand, was bewildered at first, tensed with his reaction, but then he relaxed, and he kissed back in a hungry sort of way.

            "Someone's rather hungry," Juliette teased when they parted for air.

            "Yeah, I am hungry for this..." Skye said seductively as he leaned in and kissed Juliette again roughly this time, but with the same gentle touch.

            Amidst their makeout session, Juliette's stomach growled.

            "Someone really is hungry," Skye chuckled, and he pulled Juliette to the shallow part of the pool and helped her out of the pool. Skye followed after.

            Skye took Juliette's hand again and pulled her towards the bags. Skye pulled out two to-go bags and two towels from his bag. He gave one to-go bag and one towel to Juliette and went to sit by the pool's edge.

            "What's inside?" Juliette asked.

            "Open it," Skye replied.

            Juliette opened the bag, and then she smiled as she saw what's inside.

            There was one large chicken wrap.

            "This food... brings back memories," Juliette said, nostalgic.

            "Yeah, it was what we ate on our first unofficial date," Skye chuckled, remembering the memory.

            "But there's a buzzkill," Juliette sighed. "I can't have coke."

            "I do have orange juice," Skye said with a smile, bringing out a big jug with two plastic glasses. "Since you can't have coke, this is the replacement."

            The both of them ate in silence, taking in the nostalgia brought back by that simple dinner.

            When they finished, they both sighed, satisfied with their meals.

            "So much has happened since that time, didn't it?" Juliette said softly.

            "Yeah, there is," Skye agreed.

            "You were an egotistic jerk back then," Juliette chuckled, reminiscing the past. "And I was so infuriated by your every move."

            "Yeah," Skye laughed. "I enjoyed teasing you so much that time. But then, the more I enjoyed it, the more I found that I like you."

            Juliette snorted.

            "Me, the former nobody, had caught the heart of the former jerk," Juliette chuckled.

            "Am I still that kind of person?" Skye asked.

            "Hmmm..." Juliette thought for a moment. "Not that much," Juliette replied with a mischievous grin. "You are still a jerk at times, but then, I wouldn't enjoy loving you without that part of your personality."

            Skye just laughed, happy about what Juliette said.

            "Am I still a nobody?" Juliette now asked curiously.

            "Not really," Skye replied with a soft smile. "You're like me at times, being the talk of the school, but that didn't seem to go to your head. You have kept your own self amidst the popularity. You're neither a nobody nor a popular person; you're just you."

            Juliette chuckled, finding that the both of them have changed so much in a way that the both of them have come to like.

            "Hey, you done being all mushy?" a loud voice called out from behind them. they turned to see Alex, Claire, Toby, Jenny and the boys dressed in swim wear.

            "What's all this?" Juliette asked them.

            "We're having a Swimming party, remember?" Claire replied, laughing.

            Juliette turned to Skye.

            "Well, I just can't let our friends out of it, can't I?" Skye shrugged.

            "Well, are going to swim or not?" all of them chimed in unison.

            "Do I have a choice?" Juliette teased, and all of them went into the pool. It was, in Juliette's as well as every body's mind, the best party they ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
44.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...