brokenly beautiful ๐ค€แตแต›

By starrytk

โ Just like how you'd give your life up for me, i'll do the same for you โž Kim Taehyung, a rogue vampire thr... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirSty [M]
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
epilogue
[ special chapter ]

introduction

18.1K 547 107
By starrytk

⋘❁❀∘❅∘❀❁⋙

↞✿✧∘❈∘✧✿↠

"You really should stop fighting back. It's absolutely useless and you know it."

"And you ought to be absolutely delusional to think i'll stop."

Kim Taehyung, a rogue vampire, kicked out of the place he had once called home.

Devastated and lost, he seeks refuge with a kind hearted soul, who keeps him under his wing, and warns him about the dangers of the infamous cold alpha of the woods.

But despite all the warnings, Taehyung accidentally finds himself in the territory he was always warned not to intrude.

But, strangely enough, he finds himself drowning in the warmth and comfort he feels in the alpha's arms.

•••••
-boy×boy
-kookv
-yoonmin
-namjin
-swearing
-abuse
-big age gap
-sassy tae
-alpha guk
-vampire tae
-smut
-character death
- others etc.

There will also be slight mentions of sensitive topics, such as rape. It does not delve into explicit details, and is only mentioned in a small part of this story.

Also, this is a taekook story, which obviously involves sexual and romantic relationships between two males. If you dislike that, then please click off instead of wasting time wanting to write negative comments.

In other words,

homophobes, please delete yourself from this book. thank you :)

This is just the figment of my imagination. The things in this book does not reflect the personality of the bangtan boys entirely in reality.

Also, this was the first ever book i wrote on wattpad, so please don't mind the plot holes or grammar mistakes in this story. I'm not perfect. I am trying to edit the storyline as best as i can, so please bear with me.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this story ♥

Yours truly,
mia 🌹

Edit on Sept 8, 2022 : Hello my loves, I've just come back to revisit this story and boy have I a lot to say. First off, thank you all so much for tuning in and reading this. The amount of support this fic has garnered is incredibly overwhelming and I'm still in disbelief even today. I love you all so much.

Second off, I still am a sucker for the werewolf x vampire trope, so I might make a new book inspired by this one. I really do want to see how I have improved as a writer over the past two years. No promises though.

All in all, that's all I wanted to say, thank you for the constant support I love you all so much ❤️

Again, yours truly,
Mia

p.s : I've seen people being hesitant on reading because of the warnings of character death. Don't worry your pretty heads about it, it's only....temporary.

BROKENLY BEAUTIFUL | KOOKTAE
starrytk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 22K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
1.8M 123K 127
How would you describe love and hate with one word?" Taehyung stares conflictedly at the ravenette, taking in the fading bruises on his neck and the...
10.9K 1K 24
It is a royal werewolve fiction. Kim Taehyung was a royal pureblood omega of the 'Blue Moonstone' Pack... He was strong and cold for people around hi...
153K 6.9K 51
Moon Goddess had to change her many rules according to the progressing world. The criticism that the mind deceiving attractions and scent is the reas...