Yazid Ibn Mua'wiya: Innocent...

By Muhafzialislam

Yazid Ibn Mua'wiya: Innocent or Cursed? A honest Review. Well the Title says it all but as an intro: Today ma... More

Yazid (L.A) and Jannah! (Rebutaal to part:1)
Salafi, Deobandi and Other sects Stand
From different sect's Websites
Jalal-ul-deen Soyuti R.H
Imam ibn Kathir r.a
Khaaq-e-Karbala (Karb o Bala)
Hazrat Imam Al-Jawzi Hambli(R.H)
The first Attack on Constantinople

Introduction

103 6 10
By Muhafzialislam

Hamdu wa salim was salim ala Rasool Al kareem Ama ba'ad fa aozobillahillah himi nashitan nirajeem Bismillah Al-rahman Niraheem.

Yazid Ibn Mua'wiya: Innocent or Cursed? An honest Review.

Today many people are confused and/or not know what Yazid (L.A) did. To many people Yazid L.A was innocent and he didn't know anything about Martyr of Hussain R.Z. To many people he was just and honest, many people say he is going to Jannah, Many says Allah is happy about him and Some even said that He was a Great Caliph of Islam (Maz-Allah)

So, I am going to give an honest review of this matter. Was he Innocent or Cursed using Hadiths, Tarikh, and Great Alims Review!

SALLU ALAL HABIB-SAL LAL LAHU TALA ALA MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 367 6
Peer-e-Kamil (English: The Perfect Mentor) is a story focusing on a deviational sect which violates the finality of our Prophet (P.B.U.H) meanwhile...
17.2M 354K 78
As a Muslim girl, marriage is one of Safia's biggest dreams. All her life she kept herself pure for her faith and her future husband. Although having...
3.5M 165K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
56.6K 7.3K 32
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...