Mama Mia

By CassandraMcLaughlin

This story is about a pregnant girl named Jade Wilson finding love. Follow Jade through the Drama and the lo... More

Info
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Authors note

Chapter one

178 1 0
By CassandraMcLaughlin

Hi my name is Jade Wilson, I'm eighteen years old and just finished highschool in California where I live. I had a boyfriend named Matthew but he moved away after graduation, I didn't mind though. I mean yeah it sucked having my Bestfriend and my boyfriend move but i got over it. I woke up on a friday around nine in the morning with a sudden urge to puke, I ran straight into my bathroom falling to my knees by the toilet. I lifted the toilet seat and began dry heaving until the nasty chunky liquid began falling from my mouth, ten minutes went by and I was finally done, I wiped my mouth and walked downstairs. My mother sat at the table reading a newspaper and drinking some coffee, my father must have been at work, he works as a construction man so he wakes up before the sun does.
"Hey mom" I say grabbing a coffee mug and pouring the last little bit of coffee into it, I sat down at the table a cross from my mother and looked at her. She had long black hair that matched mine, her brown eyes that were looking at the newspaper looked like a golden brown from the sun that was shining in through our glass sliding door in the kitchen. I had blue eyes like my father.

"Mother!" shouted my little brother Toby he's only eight years old, he ran downstairs "Katelynn keeps drawing on my action figures" I smiled as the idea humoured me, my mother rolled her eyes as she shouted "KATELYNN!" as we waited I sat and looked at Toby. he had blonde hair that matched my fathers and brown eye like my mother, Katelynn came running downstairs with marker all over her arms and legs. What did we expect from a five year old? I rolled my eyes as I took a drink of my coffee.
I finished my coffee as my mother lectured Katelynn and Toby, I stood up and walked towards the counter by the front door where my keys lay waiting for me to pick them up. I grabbed my black purse that was longer then my arms "where you going?" Toby asked looking up at me, I looked down at the small child and said "the store" his face lit up "I want to go" I groaned looking at my mother. She smiled going back to her newspaper, I rolled my eyes I guess i'm on my own with this one. They were normally really good at listening so I said "ok" making Katelynn run up and say "I want to go" I opened the door and said "lets go" they both ran to my acura Mdx 2001 car, I walked over to my mothers Cadillac 2003 pulling the car seats from her car putting it in my own. They buckled themselves up as I walked to the drivers side and proceeded to turn the car on and buckled up.

It took us fifteen minutes to get to the store but it felt like longer as the kids started fighting over the action figures again. Of course I turned the music up loud so I couldn't hear them. I made them both hold my hand as we walked inside the walmart "what are we here for?" Toby asked as he jumped onto the cart, I lifted Katelynn into the cart before I answered "I need pots and pans for the house I'm moving into next week" I explain as I start pushing the cart to the pots and pans aisle.
I grabbed a big box of a copper 15 piece cookware set putting it at the bottom of the cart before I grabbed a cookie sheet pan and a 15 inch brownie pan. I went to the feminime aisle grabbing a box of tampons before looking down at the pregnancy tests, every bone in my body was telling me to get one. I sat staring at it for three minutes, there's absolutely no way I'm pregnant. Then i remembered that the night Matthew was leaving town to go to his new home we slept together.

I decided to grab one, Toby and Katelynn looked at me "what is that?" Kate asked. I shrugged and said "I'll tell you when your older" I say throwing the box with the tampons and going to the self check out line
Finally making it home I went straight to my room and sat on my bed looking at the pregnancy test box wondering if I should even take it. I took a deep breath before walking into the bathroom that connected to my room and peed on the stick, I sat waiting for a few minutes walking back and forth hoping it would turn negative. I mean I start college in a month, what would I do if I was pregnant? I looked down at the stick that told me it was positive. My heart stopped for a second as I stared at the stick, I shook my head grabbing the second pregnancy test that was in the box and peed on that one waiting a few minutes before it told me it was positive. I took a deep breath with tears falling from my eyes, I walked back and forth in my room debating whether I should tell my mother or not. I decided to wait until I had a doctors appointment to confirm that I was pregnant, I mean these tests are only work 98% of the time. Maybe I'm that 2%?
I took a deep breath grabbing my phone and calling the family medicine clinic making the appointment for tomorrow at noon.

I went back downstairs barely looking at my mother as I grabbed an apple, she didn't seem to notice as she started making lunch for the kids. I walked back into my room and started looking at stanford University only thirty minutes away from here, and ten minutes away from where I'd be living. It was fifteen minutes away from the vet clinic I worked at, I stood up walking back and forth I guess my mother could babysit while I worked. I sighed as I sat back down on my bed, I looked out my window and realized it was dark so I decided to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 87.2K 65
π€π”π‹πŽπ‘π€ 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπƒπ„π is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...
Stuck By platyypus

Short Story

47 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...
5.3K 274 21
[Highest Ranking - #24 in Teen Romance] "Abby flips the tests over and in big fat stupid digital letters, the word PREGNANT punched me in the gut. It...
1.3K 195 33
** I'm editing this slowly, this is my first book on here so it might be poor in grammar** Highschool is the most important years in school life, whe...