Long Lost: A One Piece fanfic...

By chocolatluver

What happens when a mysteriously injured girl falls out of the sky who seems to be hiding something? Will Lu... More

A One Piece fanfiction (a zoro lovestory)
Chapter Two: A Bad Hangover and being Attacked by Giant Sea Monkeys
Chapter Three: Luffy got us in a riduculous game! Great.-_-
Chapter Four: Festivals and Teams? Sounds like fun, don't forget the food!
Chapter Five: I work, and He sleeps. I hope he slept well (insert evil smile.)
Chapter Seven: Almost Drowning and an Unexpected Save!
Chapter Eight: Miki in a Pinch!

Chapter Six: I tease Zoro!

3.2K 60 11
By chocolatluver

Chapter Six: I tease Zoro!

Miki: Jeez! It took you long enough!

Me: I know I'm sorry...

Miki: Well Sorry ain't gonna cut it! You left you readers with a horrible ending! And you haven't updated for months!!!!

Me: I Know....(Sinking intip a deeper Depression)

Miki: And Not even that...

Me: Maybe I should just go into the corner and just die...(Everyone steps back because my aura is just too dark)

Luffy: *smacks me on the head* Don't do that, then your fans will be sad and then whose going to feed me in your story!!!

Me: (Anime Vein) THAT'S WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT! *Punches Luffy * Argg!

Sanji, Zoro, Miki, and Nami: *holds Me back* Calm Down!!

Miki: Chocolatluver does not own One Piece, it belongs to it's creator! I only Belong to her.

Nami: Geez Miki, I didn't know you were an M...

Recap:

   “Hey! Mr. Games Official!” I yelled, “I’ve got a question regarding the rules!”

        “Yes, go ahead and ask.” He replied back.

        “The rules say that you can only use the barrels and the oars to construct the boat, so attaching things to the boat, like a shark or something is okay?" I asked pointing a the star shark.

        “There are no rules against that!” He said cheerfully. I smiled, my plan might actually work, my plan to get back at Zoro that is. I smiled even more.

        “Oi, Miki,” Zoro said nervously, “are you alright, you have that really creepy smile on your face again."

        “Oh I’m fine, absolutely fine.” I looked at him, and he took a step back, but he almost fell out due to the fact that there wasn't enough room.

        "What are you looking at?" He asked cautiously with his hand on his swords.

        "I just need to do something. If you could please step closer." I asked, still smiling. Zoro hesitated, I rolled my eyes. "I'm not gonna bite, I just need to do something, and I can't do it if you're on the other side of the boat."

        "What are you going to  do?" He replied, not fully trusting me.

        "That's for me to know and you to find out, no come here!" Reluctantly he came closer, as soon as he was within arms reach, I tackled him to the ground.

        "Oof, what the hell are you doing?" He asked, regretting the fact that he trusted me. I straddled him, and faintly I could see a hint of pink on his cheeks.

        " Are you blushing?" I asked, mockingly.

        "N...No!" he replied, embarrassed.

        "Yeah, whatever," I told him jokingly, but then I became serious, "I need to ask you something..." before I could continue, I heard Sanji ranting in ahead of us.

        "Oi! Baka Swordsman what are you doing!!" he yelled in tears, pulling a hanker chief in his teeth in frustration.

        "What?! I'm not doing anything she came at me!" Zoro yelled back.

        "I don't believe you!" Sanji Said red in the face, "MY Miki would never do such a ..."

        I rolled my eyes at their bickering and started to take of my leather jacket, and I suddenly felt all eyes on me, Zoro looked at me and then looked away. Sanji, the rest of the male audience on the island and on the boats had nose bleeds and steam coming out of their ears. I was like they've never seen a girl with half a shirt on, honestly they were pretty pathetic.

        "Again," Zoro said, "Why are you doing this." He said groaning. I didn't answer; instead I grabbed his shirt in attempt to pull it up. He held it in place, and glared at me. I rolled my eyes.

        "I need your shirt." I demanded. Zoro smirked.

        "If you wanted to see me shirtless you could of just said so." He said as I got off of him. I rolled my eyes, and he started removing his shirt. I was going to send another smart ass comment, but my breath caught in my throat. I couldn't help but stare at his sun kissed, lean and well built body that glistened with sweat in the sun. He had a huge scar across his abdomen, and barely crossed into his eight-pack. He caught me staring at him.

        "Like what you see?" He asked, smirking. I turned away quickly, a blush burning my skin.

        "N...No!" I snapped back. Zoro laughed. I glared at him to shut up, he ignored me.

        "Sure." I stuck my tongue at him. He chuckled as he threw me his shirt. I grabbed it angrily and ripped it.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, "what are you doing! That's my favorite shirt!!"

"Calm down I'm making a sail, and don't you have more of these stupid white shirts back on the ship?" I snapped at him. This time it was his turn to glare at me. I shook it off.  I tied my jacket to the two pole in the front for the sail and then I attached Zoro's shirt with a needle and thread that I kept in my pocket, to my jacket. Making sure that there was no room for the air to escape, I tied down Zoro's shirt, and voila, the sail was done. I looked over my work checking for any last minute mistakes.

        "That's pretty smart." Zoro said softly.

        "I'm sorry what was that?" I said cockily. Zoro shook his head muttered something incoherent.

        "Hey, where are the oars?" Zoro asked looking around, "There's only one!" I smiled.

        "There's only one, because you're going to paddle, and I'm going to spin the propeller with this crank made form the other oar."

        "Why don't you oar, and I'll spin the propeller?" He challenged. There goes my patience again, I thought as a stress mark appeared on my forehead. I laughed.

        "You can spin the propeller when you build the boat. Oh wait, I already BUILT the boat, or would you like to do both?" I hissed.

        "Tch." Zoro replied as he took the oar, "Fine."

        "Thank you." I said taking my seat at the propeller while Zoro sat at the front with the oar.

        "Why you little.." I stopped him with my finger as I looked around, and it seemed like the race was about to begin.

        "Hey, save your little hissy fit for later, we have a race to win." I said pointing ahead.

        "Tch." He said catching the oars. The G.O Yelled "Go!" and we were all about to start rowing until, the giant barrel boat opened something and hundreds of regular sized barrels came out. Luffy was about to touch one.

"Luffy, don't." Sanji Said stopping him.

"Ehh? Why?"

"Those are bombs."

"That's right!" said moo man on top of the big barrel, "Those will explode on contact." He said laughing.

"Luffy! Do something!" Nami complained.

"You don't need to touch them right?" Zoro said, he took the oar and spinned it like a propeller and the barrels were blown back into the hole they came from blowing up the stupid big barrel boat. I jumped into the air in glee! I moved to hug Zoro, but he dodged and I fell into the water. Stupid Zoro.

"Hey what you do that for!!!" I exclaimed, climbing back into the boat. Zoro shrugged. Frustrated, I splashed water at him. He glared at me. I turned around like nothing and then suddenly I felt ,cold water on my back.

"You did not just spray me."

"Hn." He replied. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he didn't back down either. It was like a Midwestern showdown, I grabbed his oar and I splashed him drenching his back. I smirked triumphantly, he only glared at me harder.

        "You're the one that ignored me."

        "You started it!"

        "I did not!"

        "Did."

        "Not."

        "Did."

        "No-"

        "Enough!" Nami yelled in front of us, " Stop bickering like three year old's and get to paddling! If we don't win this race because of you guys..." She glared at us, and we both shivered unconsciously, "Get your ass in gear!!" with that she paddled off with the help of Robin's Devil fruit powers.

"Yes ma'am!" I saluted.

"Tch."

        "Okay, we got a race to win." I declared, Zoro nodded and we sat in our spots. As I started turning the crank Zoro stopped and turned around. A mischievous aura surrounded him.

        "Oi, Miki?" He called.

        "Y-yes?" He smiled, I shivered, because for a second he looked like a demon.

        "Later." and with that he pro ceded to oar. That word was filled with promise that I didn't want to be on the end of. I really regret ed starting that fight with Zoro.

.

To Be Continued...

************************°***********************************°***********************************°***********************************°***************

Well you guys I finally updated my story, hopefully I can update soon. Sorry for any big mistakes...I was typing on my phone. Forgives but hopefully I can update soon, and then we can finally get on with this part and get to the good part.... But yeah....

Comment!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!

And Fan????!? (No? Okay....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 61 9
🚨SPOILER ALERT 🚨 There are spoilers ahead, you have been warned! Desperate for a new start, Rhea joins Luffy and his crew as they head towards the...
5.5K 113 14
Whist the Staw Hat Crew makes a pit stop on an island 1 of them can't go back to the ship. Zoro gets taken away from his crew mates to see family, bu...
3.1K 176 30
The Strawhat Pirates make landfall to gather supplies and meet a young woman. She immediately catches Zoro's eye, intrigued by her fighting style. Wh...
25.6K 604 16
The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way back into the New World. They end up on a s...